Author Topic: I got some creatine. That I ordered. That I will eat. That will make me stronger  (Read 6460 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

I literally am about to go drive 6 miles (12 minutes my phone says)

to face fuck an 18 year old

literal dime from tinder

will check ID, literally i will

her last text to me was "i want my harry styles to  feed me (cum down my throat)"

how did i arrive here?

i questioned her blowjob skills over text. which we exchanged numbers today. she told me i look like harry styles. i do but jacked and no manlet.

then she told me she likes rough blowjobs

and i told her i'm going to face fuck her

and she told me she wants me to "feed her"

so off I go  !

talk to you assholes tomorrow

Good luck iron brother. She sounds like a lucky lady. Would love to be that throat (no homo)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Women will only make you weak in the knees. I practice abstinence while on my liquid creatine and also abstain from masturbation because it reduces ATP. Guys, listen to my advices.  

vasodilation will make you a tyrannosaurus so this is the...uh hard part

"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I literally am about to go drive 6 miles (12 minutes my phone says)

to face fuck an 18 year old

literal dime from tinder

will check ID, literally i will

her last text to me was "i want my harry styles to  feed me (cum down my throat)"

how did i arrive here?

i questioned her blowjob skills over text. which we exchanged numbers today. she told me i look like harry styles. i do but jacked and no manlet.

then she told me she likes rough blowjobs

and i told her i'm going to face fuck her

and she told me she wants me to "feed her"

so off I go  !

talk to you assholes tomorrow

How did your date go, friend?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
have you tried sodium loading? 

Not really, but sodium bloat hits different than carb bloat or creatine bloat.

Creatine bloat is the best, then carb bloat is just fine also, but sodium bloat hits me in the worst ways, hidden muscle definition and generally feeling unwell etc. I think the body stores the various bloats different, and sodium is the worst.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Have you had the second dose yet?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Have you had the second dose yet?

Yes. I have. This time I drank it with a meal. I'm pretty sure this is how I will take it from now on. In water, with a meal.

I am very enthuseastic about this.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
I read somewhere that it promotes hair loss, fuck it. ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I read somewhere that it promotes hair loss, fuck it. ;D

oh.. I guess I'll have to stop then, that's a shame. what a let down!  And I was feeling real good about this too!  :'(

you don't think it would be enough to lower the dose to avoid hair the loss?

anyway, thanks for letting me know at least.

damn

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
oh.. I guess I'll have to stop then, that's a shame. what a let down!  And I was feeling real good about this too!  :'(

you don't think it would be enough to lower the dose to avoid hair the loss?

anyway, thanks for letting me know at least.

damn

No hair loss, mountain man. Rock on with creatine.

Frank sees hair loss behind every blade of grass.

Griffith

• Getbig V
I also started taking kelp capsules, one per day, they have over 200% iodine. I'm starting noticing effects now.. I'm slowly slipping into a realm of hyperactivity and immunity to cold weather. I am worried.

Get ready for brutal acne.
Tried iodine supplements once and got worse acne than when I was a teenager, luckily went away when I stopped and didn't leave any marks.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I have decided that I shall treat the 5g as a front load for a week (or so) then reduce to half amount to maintain, and thereby minimize any potential side effects.

Also with the kelp, so far so good, I think it will work to counteract any potential hair loss potential of the creatine maintenance phase. Which will last till the jar is empty. I think I already notice more hair growth, for sure in my nostrils. Black coarse nostril hairs, 100% positive it's the truth.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I have decided that I shall treat the 5g as a front load for a week (or so) then reduce to half amount to maintain, and thereby minimize any potential side effects.

Also with the kelp, so far so good, I think it will work to counteract any potential hair loss potential of the creatine maintenance phase. Which will last till the jar is empty. I think I already notice more hair growth, for sure in my nostrils. Black coarse nostril hairs, 100% positive it's the truth.

Kelp killed my sex drive, but I rather keep my hair, so I can bang 10s even if I have a soft cock

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Kelp killed my sex drive, but I rather keep my hair, so I can bang 10s even if I have a soft cock

Yeah I'm gonna do it to protect my hairline from the creatine. It's just for the cycle. I wonder how it would kill your sexdrive. Maybe you were taking some other supplement that was actually the culprit at the same time?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Need an update on this...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

hes got more stories than walt disney.

post up screen shots of the txts.
b

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming

Can I be honest?

Have you ever woken up

In someone else's house

With blood on the sheets

And she left while you were sleeping

Then you get up to check if she stole anything

And realize it's her fucking house

I couldn't believe it it was like bizarro world

There was blood all over my cock

And a note
They said "breakfast" in all caps

The toast was hard like a rock with cream
Cheese and honey on it

So she must have left like very early because it was 10 am

And the sheets had so much blood on them (honestly )

And my cock was covered in blood
And my stomach too

And the note looked like my hand writing exactly t which was weird

And her purse was still there . Wallet and all

I think I blacked out

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
hes got more stories than walt disney.

post up screen shots of the txts.

All deleted.

For the record I watched video tapes last night in reality

And fell asleep directly after my last post yesterday

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
So far it's living up to expectations. I also drink vinegar and milk with every meal, of which I have 3. I think people starting to notice how baffling strong I'm getting at the gym.  The instructor told one of the newbies that I was using one arm at a time because I was to strong for the full weight stack. He ask if I was done here, I said no, they went somewhere else. I'm also telling various people that I am stronger now because I fixed my diet. I have yet to admit I'm on creatine. I ran into this this girl I know since a while back who wanted to give me hug. She must have noticed I'm getting solid and strong and monstrous as fuck now! Just like I planed envisioned. Soon I will reduce the creatine intake.

Is creatine cheating?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Is creatine cheating?

Always cheat, always prevail.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
i've done it on and of since mid 90:ies....i gain about 10 pounds of water thats in the muscle....so it looks ok....sterngth goes up abit and it makes a difffrence....i have always stuck with the old school stuff monohydrate....it does it's work and i've never cared for all the fancy new shit that have come out.....it's extremely cheap as well....remember to always take the powder right before u use....don't mix at and let it sit in water and then consume.....after a about 5 min it is converted creatinine which is hard on the kidneys.....i also use with some dextrose or fast sugar so consumtion rate is faster then you will have it all absorbt fast enough so it will not convert...

than again this is a natural supplement so dont except wonders. only supplement + protein powder (like whey isolate) that i've found beneficial at all. spend your money on real food and dont use anything else than those two
MIRAGETROPIN

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Wait, how should I take it? Before I mix it with water? The powder? And then water and then carbs?

I always thought you supposed to mix the powder with liquid.

Thanks for great information!

i've done it on and of since mid 90:ies....i gain about 10 pounds of water thats in the muscle....so it looks ok....sterngth goes up abit and it makes a difffrence....i have always stuck with the old school stuff monohydrate....it does it's work and i've never cared for all the fancy new shit that have come out.....it's extremely cheap as well....remember to always take the powder right before u use....don't mix at and let it sit in water and then consume.....after a about 5 min it is converted creatinine which is hard on the kidneys.....i also use with some dextrose or fast sugar so consumtion rate is faster then you will have it all absorbt fast enough so it will not convert...

than again this is a natural supplement so dont except wonders. only supplement + protein powder (like whey isolate) that i've found beneficial at all. spend your money on real food and dont use anything else than those two

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Creatine is better than sex

.........with a fat chick

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Creatine is better than sex

.........with a fat chick

Dude, welcome back. We missed you.