Author Topic: Black man telling it like it is. At the same time slapping snot out of black  (Read 13406 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Option FAIL will not agree

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Option FAIL is blind. Poor soul.

El mocoso esta ciego. Pobre infeliz.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Jason riley is awesome. Libs have no answer for him

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"When I go to the money machine tonight,
I'm not looking over my back for the media....I'M LOOKING FOR N------S!!
Ted Koppel ain't never took s--t from me; N-----S HAVE!!
You think I got three guns in my house because of the media?"
- Chris Rock, addressing how the media make some black people look bad.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
In before 24kt's excuses for blacks!

Mawse

• Getbig IV

this doesn't get any funnier the more you spam it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

I'm curious as to why he insists there is nothing fishy with regards to the police investigation, when release of the dispatch tapes clearly indicate a cover-up. For hours Ferguson denied any altercation even took place let alone a fatal police shooting.
w

24KT

• Getbig V

Thanks for that clip RRKore.

The truth of that video is so ironically self-evident, I'm not sure if it makes me want to laugh or cry.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Btw, the peaceful protests have spread well beyond Ferguson, Missouri. They're now "International"

Huge Vigil & Protest in Nova Scotia, Canada,  as demonstrators locked arms and marched through the streets holding placards, and demanding justice, and an end to the genocide of young Black males in the USA at the hands of police. The demonstrators chanted "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" as they marched through the streets. The demonstration ended peacefully without tear gas or rubber bullets. There were no incidents or arrests.
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Btw, the peaceful protests have spread well beyond Ferguson, Missouri. They're now "International"

Huge Vigil & Protest in Nova Scotia, Canada,  as demonstrators locked arms and marched through the streets holding placards, and demanding justice, and an end to the genocide of young Black males in the USA at the hands of police. The demonstrators chanted "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" as they marched through the streets. The demonstration ended peacefully without tear gas or rubber bullets. There were no incidents or arrests.

Yes, the epidemic of racist white cops routinely looking for innocent black children to execute has really gotten out of hand. I mean there has been at least 5000 innocent black good little boys ruthlessly executed by evil white cops this year alone...i mean i have seen them myself driving into wonderful black communities and shooting down black schoolchildren who were just walking down the street. End the madness now!!! ::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Yes, the epidemic of racist white cops routinely looking for innocent black children to execute has really gotten out of hand. I mean there has been at least 5000 innocent black good little boys ruthlessly executed by evil white cops this year alone...i mean i have seen them myself driving into wonderful black communities and shooting down black schoolchildren who were just walking down the street. End the madness now!!! ::)

It's cringe inducing when Canadians try to show their out moral superiority over the US and get it all wrong. I wonder if any if those white folks protesting we're carrying impeach bush signs?

How about some protests for the natives who's land you stole instead of a thug who attacked a far smaller cop?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
It's cringe inducing when Canadians try to show their out moral superiority over the US and get it all wrong. I wonder if any if those white folks protesting we're carrying impeach bush signs?

How about some protests for the natives who's land you stole instead of a thug who attacked a far smaller cop?

Nobody gives a fuck about Canada

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
Nobody gives a fuck about Canada

It is a real country

RRKore

• Getbig IV
this doesn't get any funnier the more you spam it.

Twice constitutes "spamming"?  Shee-it, sorry to interrupt your anti-hebrew echo chamber, lol.  Carry on.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Huge Vigil & Protest in Nova Scotia, Canada,  as demonstrators locked arms and marched through the streets holding placards, and demanding justice, and an end to the genocide of young Black males in the USA at the hands of police. The demonstrators chanted "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" as they marched through the streets. The demonstration ended peacefully without tear gas or rubber bullets. There were no incidents or arrests.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Novia scotia protesting cops murdering blacks...

Zomg lolz you couldnt make that shit up.

MikMaq

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Novia scotia protesting cops murdering blacks...

Zomg lolz you couldnt make that shit up.
For the record Halifax novascotia has a massive old school black community. They even had their own town, until we bulldozed it, in the sixties.

Anyway novascotia is our neighboring province, and everyone and there fucking dog knows the blacks there love there guns in a region of canada known for being extremely peaceful.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Leftists say: House Knee grow

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another racist libtard. So a black conservative can never exist?

A liberal white man making statements about how a black man should think, what the black man's values should be and even how the black man's voice should sound:

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Option FAIL is blind. Poor soul.

El mocoso esta ciego. Pobre infeliz.

Pobre, infeliz? No es serio. No puede ser.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

En serio, que ustedes piensan de mi aqui, y te prometo, no tengo ni idea de que existe hasta que lei getbig.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
To address the vid. I totally understand what he is trying to get across, but its not my experience.

I grew up on 78th and Normandie. 2 Blocks from ground zero of the 1992 LA riots. I grew up in the heart of it. Went to Washington High, which is one of the toughest schools in the city. And yeah i had my fears of being approached by the street element. But to be totally honest, i was equally afraid of the police and its because of what i saw happening. It was common knowledge that LA Co. Sherriffs would beat the living shit out of you (and not get caught) if you "back talked" them. It was a running joke in LA on how you would get picked up in one neighborhood and get dropped off in another one. In torrance where my office is located, they had a police code when they would see a black driving through their fair city, NIT...Ni66er in Torrance. I know that its sometimes hard for you guys to grasp because you havent experienced it and foreign to you. But there is a real fear of police. Shit, 333386, you didnt even know of the Iran Contra drugs shit that happened to south central LA. Just as i dont know the commings and goings on Bronx from your POV, son you dont know innercity living as a black/latino.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
To address the vid. I totally understand what he is trying to get across, but its not my experience.

I grew up on 78th and Normandie. 2 Blocks from ground zero of the 1992 LA riots. I grew up in the heart of it. Went to Washington High, which is one of the toughest schools in the city. And yeah i had my fears of being approached by the street element. But to be totally honest, i was equally afraid of the police and its because of what i saw happening. It was common knowledge that LA Co. Sherriffs would beat the living shit out of you (and not get caught) if you "back talked" them. It was a running joke in LA on how you would get picked up in one neighborhood and get dropped off in another one. In torrance where my office is located, they had a police code when they would see a black driving through their fair city, NIT...Ni66er in Torrance. I know that its sometimes hard for you guys to grasp because you havent experienced it and foreign to you. But there is a real fear of police. Shit, 333386, you didnt even know of the Iran Contra drugs shit that happened to south central LA. Just as i dont know the commings and goings on Bronx from your POV, son you dont know innercity living as a black/latino.

Don't you think the police have a real fear of the people as well and good reason for their fear and apprehension?  It's a two way street.
A