Author Topic: on Benifit and Proud  (Read 3019 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
on Benifit and Proud
« on: August 19, 2014, 06:52:27 AM »
I feel sorry for the Kids.. :-\

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: on Benifit and Proud
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
you know...I started watching this just to make fun of it...but about 10 minutes in I got so angry I had to turn it off.  Maybe its because its Tuesday and I'm on my 9th straight day of work.  >:(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 07:06:06 AM »
you know...I started watching this just to make fun of it...but about 10 minutes in I got so angry I had to turn it off.  Maybe its because its Tuesday and I'm on my 9th straight day of work.  >:(
Nothing against Benefits to people who deserve it but some really do take the piss.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
Nothing against Benefits to people who deserve it but some really do take the piss.

I feel the same way. Sometimes people need a little help but welfare shouldn't be a lifestyle.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 07:12:02 AM »
great work ethic they transmit to their kids.

This will collapse one day tho.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 07:22:28 AM »

most of the Girls end up pregnant at 14 or 15. Donīt get me wrong i have met some good guys who joined the Army who came from real slums to get away from it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 07:26:33 AM »

Yes, it will.  It's simple math.   People supported by benefits have more children and have them earlier. It's a matter of time before they overtake the number of people supporting them. It wasn't always that way.  The norm used to be that those with money had the means to have more children but with the  modern welfare state there has been a flip.  A really interesting theory about how modern civilization formed states that the rich having more children actually resulted in the overall improvement of a society by increasing the number of individuals with aptitude for success.
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »
most of the Girls end up pregnant at 14 or 15. Donīt get me wrong i have met some good guys who joined the Army who came from real slums to get away from it.

I grew up on benefits (in a typical scrounger family) and my mum had 6 kids to scrounge as much as possible, but for some reason I was completely different to my siblings. I wanted to be the complete opposite, so I practiced hard for the 11plus exam, made grammar school (only one ever in my family lol), went to Uni, and am beginning to train to become a Doctor.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 07:42:36 AM »
I grew up on benefits (in a typical scrounger family) and my mum had 6 kids to scrounge as much as possible, but for some reason I was completely different to my siblings. I wanted to be the complete opposite, so I practiced hard for the 11plus exam, made grammar school (only one ever in my family lol), went to Uni, and am beginning to train to become a Doctor.

I come from a working class Family but you have to admit these people are abusing it. I feel sorry for the Children. I also as i wrote know guys who were really from the Gutter who made a good career in the Army. one made Officer. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »

My family was on benefits when I was a kid after my father split but as soon as my mother got back on her feet we were off.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 07:46:38 AM »
My family was on benefits when I was a kid after my father split but as soon as my mother got back on her feet we were off.
yes but that is a diffrent situation, respect to your Mother.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 07:49:43 AM »
I come from a working class Family but you have to admit these people are abusing it. I feel sorry for the Children. I also as i wrote know guys who were really from the Gutter who made a good career in the Army. one made Officer. 

Of course - these guys are taking the piss (as was my mum lol).

It was embarrasing though, as there was only about 5 boys in my entire year at Grammar School that had to use meal tickets haha it was brutal

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 07:51:09 AM »
yes but that is a diffrent situation, respect to your Mother.

I agree totally. 

BTW, I saw a show on Aliens last night and I wondered to myself if Donny saw this one. I think I'm on getbig to much.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »
Of course - these guys are taking the piss (as was my mum lol).

It was embarrasing though, as there was only about 5 boys in my entire year at Grammar School that had to use meal tickets haha it was brutal
mate i got free school meals too when i was a small kid. i went through it too. Paying for Dinner Money and getting called out in front of the Teacher and she said oK itīs free school meals. my Father got ill and my Mother worked first as a cleaner in a Primary school then in between as a cook in a Hotel, then back to cleaning in the School in the evening. I know what it was like trust me. i would never live like the people on the Video..never. i run around 5 am doing a milk round to get money before school.  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 08:09:30 AM »
BTW it s easier to do such a documentary on WHITE people than ... pakis etc.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 08:39:48 AM »
I agree totally. 

BTW, I saw a show on Aliens last night and I wondered to myself if Donny saw this one. I think I'm on getbig to much.
post it  ;D