Author Topic: Junior - When do I get my $1,000?  (Read 19591 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: So when do I go collect the 1000 euros Jooon?
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2014, 08:02:18 AM »
Sev loves to massage men and rub oil on their bodies.

Really great post

I'd rip you a new asshole for the 1,000th time

But I'm beginning to feel like you're a 12 year old

Not mentally like Junior

But literally: 12 years of age.
Because no adults posts can suck this badly

Cum slurp

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 08:03:43 AM »

Apologies to you my friend I did say this would be done today, however I had to meet with Bigmc today on the fly, was arranged late last night and didn't get chance to go to Western Union and was busy at work and just got in now.

This will be done for you tomorrow.
Not sure why you felt the need to make a thread and couldn't contact me privately about this  ::)
I always treated you with the up most respect and politeness so not sure why you want to call my integrity in question publicly our talk about the deal, thought you wanted that to be private??

I have nothing to gain doing this for you other than goodness of my heart because I believe you are a great champion already and could go a lot further and was just trying to help, as you know we agreed the deal before you even had your thread up on the UK and literally had nothing to do with it.

Since you put everything out on the open we might as well disclose the full details that the sponsorship package I have proposed it worth 12K and not 1K as you know.

Its a serious commitment on my part.

If you feel I can't be trusted or I am a fraud please feel free to go elsewhere and get someone else to sponsor you if you wish.

The phrase no good deed goes unpunished is coming to my mind right now.

Want my bank details too?  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 08:16:51 AM »
Indeed - you respect gays so much you hold what could be taken as "gay art" to ridicule.

I know it's an attempt to bait BigRo - but he looks better than you ever did in both pics and it's clearly eating at you.

You'd be much better off letting it go because every time you post these pics, it says way more about you than it does about him.
Starting to look that way.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
BigRo...

Please kindly write "Junior Sponsored Pro" in you signature box under your avatar.

Also every post you write on here must be signed off with as follows.

"Unlce Junior Sponsored Pro" in Bold and big font....as below example.

Example Post.

"Hi BigRo here,
Hope you are having a great day
Speak later"

Uncle Junior Sponsored Pro

Thanks and I appreciate that.
Regards

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 08:31:51 AM »
I'd of done the same had that £50 ever turned up  ;D

Foozle

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »
:D :D :D! The Trainer has some solid moments.  8)

The only solid moments he has are when his dick gets near another mans butthole.  

And the post you like sucked, therefore you probably fucking suck too.

You guys probably face each other with your dicks soaked in canola oil while one of you grabs both and you guys play two trains passing in a tunnel

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2014, 08:45:40 AM »
BigRo...

Please kindly write "Junior Sponsored Pro" in you signature box under your avatar.

Example Post.

"Hi BigRo here,
Speak later"

Regards

I am guessing that the thousand quid is now in jeopardy...

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2014, 08:50:51 AM »
I am guessing that the thousand quid is now in jeopardy...

Why is that, if junior is the sponser I dont anything wrong with big ro putting it under his signature.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 08:51:29 AM »
BigRo...

Example Post.

"Hi BigRo here,
Speak later"

Regards

you r a squirmy lying half faced lizard person

we all- "in the know"- as you like to say

know that you live with your mother

we all know you live in the attic

we all know your rich papa, who you got your looks from, has you on trust fund

and you are  a drug addict

who also is mediorcre at poker at best

so you suck at EVERYTHING

most of all posting

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2014, 08:54:09 AM »
Why is that, if junior is the sponser I dont anything wrong with big ro putting it under his signature.

Sure. If you are going to be chattel, you might as wear the master's symbol.

I'm just not sure that Ro's gonna go for that, and Joon might not like that.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2014, 09:18:43 AM »
Sure. If you are going to be chattel, you might as wear the master's symbol.

I'm just not sure that Ro's gonna go for that, and Joon might not like that.

Did I make this thread? I would have kept it 100% private if it wasn't for Bigmc melting and blabbing on here private phone conversations, but its forgiven.

You also don't question your sponsors integrity, its hard enough for most people getting a deal in the first place.

I was Full Tilt sponsored pro for many years, I had many obligations I had to fulfill.

12K a year sponsorship deal  where I literally have nothing to gain from it to someone I never met and only know from an internet board I think is ridiculously generous.

Don't you?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
Did I make this thread? I would have kept it 100% private if it wasn't for Bigmc melting and blabbing on here private phone conversations, but its forgiven.

You also don't question your sponsors integrity, its hard enough for most people getting a deal in the first place.

I was Full Tilt sponsored pro for many years, I had many obligations I had to fulfill.

12K a year sponsorship deal  where I literally have nothing to gain from it to someone I never met and only know from an internet board I think is ridiculously generous.

Don't you?

Was the advertising requirement spelled out in the original sponsorship contract? If not, then it becomes a negotiable item. I am just speculating that if it was not part of the original agreement, then it may become controversial.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2014, 09:36:04 AM »
Was the advertising requirement spelled out in the original sponsorship contract? If not, then it becomes a negotiable item. I am just speculating that if it was not part of the original agreement, then it may become controversial.

The problem with outing a private deal, which actually was neither my or BigRo's fault (I thought Bigmc was capable of having phone conversations kept private) and put them public eye is that it just let's everyone have an opinion and shit on it.

99% of sponsorship deals are under non-disclosure agreements anyway and are never discussed publicly for obvious reasons.

Once you are sponsored there is lots of things you might not like to do, like tell kids you are natural and the reason you are so big is because of certain supplement or fart powder and have to wear the sponsors clothing and promote them the whole time or do a bunch of annoying photo shoots or interviews and have to always be on guard about what you say about your sponsors.

You don't slag off your sponsor unless you want them to terminate your agreement, this is standard.

Hopefully if BigRo goes on to bigger and better things he will have to get used to the realities of being a sponsored athlete.

If he has issue with a simple signature on a forum, well he will be in for a shock say if and when he gets sponsored by someone like MD etc

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Junior - When do I get my $1,000?
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »
It goes in your favor Joon for it to be public as it only strengthens your character on here by following through with it. Other people were offered money by you but nothing came through, though I know each case is unique.

I see nothing seedy if Joon has the spare money to offer its no different than some supplement company giving a paid contract, the man is not a homosexual looking for schmoe activities. I don't need the money to survive but competing is expensive.

However, your a bit late in coming up with this new requirement and it seems like you spun it off the top of your head, if you value what I am about you will understand putting such a thing as a signature under everything I write will make me appear as your bitch, a weak slave to his money master. I think you yourself would detest doing something like that as your an individual.

I will however hold you in high regard as I still do.

Ro

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2014, 09:43:50 AM »
and Aj is right, this was not discussed before, you thought it up after I made this thread, the knowledge of your proposal was already in the public domain so I have done no injury to you or I by discussing it here.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2014, 10:27:18 AM »
It goes in your favor Joon for it to be public as it only strengthens your character on here by following through with it.

I personally don't have a problem either way, if you wished it to remain private that would be fine by me, if you wished it to be public, that's cool too.
My preference would have been for private simply because now I will get another 50 pm's a day on top of the 20 odd I get here daily asking me anything from "Joon can I have £50 for some tren too.....I need 100k to pay off my mortgage can you help....lol

I honestly don't need to prove anything or "strengthen my character on here" I have a 100% winning business formula in life, the opinion of 99.9% percent of people on here literally means nothing to me and doesn't affect my life one jot, its my validation and expertise they need and should seek. I am 100% about business always. There is always a motive, always an agenda behind what I am doing and its always business related or financial and never personal. It's no mystery to some people here that know I am looking to branch out from IT/Telecoms (I am effectively retiring from it) I made my money and don't want to spend another 20 years doing it. I only do most things on paper now anyway and simply collect money and looking to get involved in lots of other things. People know here that I want to buy Get Big from Ron and that is what this whole thing is all about. I know with the traffic the site generates I can turn it into a winning formula from its current state, which is losing money to something awesome. I have a keen guy for turning around businesses into winners. That's what this is about, not as people think getting one over on a random internet poster called Simple Simon......it seriously amuses me when people think like that. You are the winner here, that's why I choose you to sponsor and not someone else. Positive Mental Attitude always.  ;D

Other people were offered money by you but nothing came through, though I know each case is unique.

Absolute lies, names please of who I have promised money to and didn't come through.
With the exception of Booty, which was a total fuck fest that I am not getting into again (all her fault), nothing could be further from the truth. I always deliver on promises unless there is some legal or moral reason for me not being able to do so.

Names please.

However, your a bit late in coming up with this new requirement and it seems like you spun it off the top of your head, if you value what I am about you will understand putting such a thing as a signature under everything I write will make me appear as your bitch, a weak slave to his money master. I think you yourself would detest doing something like that as your an individual.

Fact is we never discussed any requirements properly and I simply haven't got the time to get into a whole predetermined contract. I am not in the bodybuilding industry, I have no expertise in it but I know a heck of a lot about gambling and poker sponsorships and general sponsorships of athletes and how they work. Sponsors will require you to do many different things on a whim and move goals posts all the time, so long as you are getting paid you shouldn't have an issue with it. I will never ask you to do anything degrading.

If you feel putting my logo in your avatars or posts is degrading you or making you a "slave to money" then I am not the right sponsor for you my friend. Being a slave to money is some poor 12 years kid in India working in a sweat shop for 20 pence a day making clothes for Primark.

My feeling is that you are letting people here mind fuck you out of jealousy or because they dislike me and playing games with your head to try to undermine your character, please see through that and concentrate on your real life goals which are whats important not what Simple Simon or anyone else thinks.

I expect signatures on posts, I expect you to wear Uncle Junior branded clothes, and do the usual stuff a sponsored athlete will.

Obviously right now its called Uncle Junior as a testing ground, tomorrow I might set up a fitness company and make it totally professional with proper name to be decided etc......I was just giving you a head start on some of the things I have planned down the line.

Also I want you to kindly duplicate your training thread on the UK board on G&O and double enter everything so members who can't post on UK board have access to your training blog and G&O get far more traffic than the UK boards anyway. That way both parties are happy.

I will speak to you a bit late hopefully and answer any questions on Skype if you are free.

Regards

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
I personally don't have a problem either way, if you wished it to remain private that would be fine by me, if you wished it to be public, that's cool too.
My preference would have been for private simply because now I will get another 50 pm's a day on top of the 20 odd I get here daily asking me anything from "Joon can I have £50 for some tren too.....I need 100k to pay off my mortgage can you help....lol

I honestly don't need to prove anything or "strengthen my character on here" I have a 100% winning business formula in life, the opinion of 99.9% percent of people on here literally means nothing to me and doesn't affect my life one jot, its my validation and expertise they need and should seek. I am 100% about business always. There is always a motive, always an agenda behind what I am doing and its always business related or financial and never personal. It's no mystery to some people here that know I am looking to branch out from IT/Telecoms (I am effectively retiring from it) I made my money and don't want to spend another 20 years doing it. I only do most things on paper now anyway and simply collect money and looking to get involved in lots of other things. People know here that I want to buy Get Big from Ron and that is what this whole thing is all about. I know with the traffic the site generates I can turn it into a winning formula from its current state, which is losing money to something awesome. I have a keen guy for turning around businesses into winners. That's what this is about, not as people think getting one over on a random internet poster called Simple Simon......it seriously amuses me when people think like that. You are the winner here, that's why I choose you to sponsor and not someone else. Positive Mental Attitude always.  ;D

Absolute lies, names please of who I have promised money to and didn't come through.
With the exception of Booty, which was a total fuck fest that I am not getting into again (all her fault), nothing could be further from the truth. I always deliver on promises unless there is some legal or moral reason for me not being able to do so.

Names please.

Fact is we never discussed any requirements properly and I simply haven't got the time to get into a whole predetermined contract. I am not in the bodybuilding industry, I have no expertise in it but I know a heck of a lot about gambling and poker sponsorships and general sponsorships of athletes and how they work. Sponsors will require you to do many different things on a whim and move goals posts all the time, so long as you are getting paid you shouldn't have an issue with it. I will never ask you to do anything degrading.

If you feel putting my logo in your avatars or posts is degrading you or making you a "slave to money" then I am not the right sponsor for you my friend. Being a slave to money is some poor 12 years kid in India working in a sweat shop for 20 pence a day making clothes for Primark.

My feeling is that you are letting people here mind fuck you out of jealousy or because they dislike me and playing games with your head to try to undermine your character, please see through that and concentrate on your real life goals which are whats important not what Simple Simon or anyone else thinks.

I expect signatures on posts, I expect you to wear Uncle Junior branded clothes, and do the usual stuff a sponsored athlete will.

Obviously right now its called Uncle Junior as a testing ground, tomorrow I might set up a fitness company and make it totally professional with proper name to be decided etc......I was just giving you a head start on some of the things I have planned down the line.

Also I want you to kindly duplicate your training thread on the UK board on G&O and double enter everything so members who can't post on UK board have access to your training blog and G&O get far more traffic than the UK boards anyway. That way both parties are happy.

I will speak to you a bit late hopefully and answer any questions on Skype if you are free.

Regards

Great novel

New York Times best seller

Martha Stewart must read

Oprah raving, ranting and panting

Over attic f@ggot the autobiography

Which was

tldrfyky

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 10:37:34 AM »
What a cluster fuck
T

Uncle Junior

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2014, 10:51:32 AM »
Great novel

New York Times best seller

Martha Stewart must read

Oprah raving, ranting and panting

Over attic f@ggot the autobiography

Which was

tldrfyky

You are  just butt hurt, this is not attitude to get sponsorship deal.
You can ask your friend Bigmc to vouch for me.  :-*

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2014, 10:52:43 AM »
Joon,

Have you ever considered posting on getautism.c0m ? May be more fitting than here.

Good luck

And god bless your tiny tiny brain

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »
You are  just butt hurt, this is not attitude to get sponsorship deal.
You can ask your friend Bigmc to vouch for me.  :-*

i had to re read that about 4 times

and that says a lot about the correlation between the state of your face and the state of your brain

i'll call it the dichotomy of twat

Uncle Junior

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »
Joon,

Have you ever considered posting on getautism.c0m ? May be more fitting than here.

Good luck

And god bless your tiny tiny brain

If you really are who u think u are then u know I love you, but I am not sure.
I was bluffing u to find out and make u melt and out yourself, which im sure u did.
People tell me no ur not but I sense they lying.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »

I am guessing Joon really didn't want to part with that £12K...

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2014, 11:55:31 AM »
Junior you never sent me that £50 you promised, how am I meant to get through uni?!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:51 PM »
Junior you never sent me that £50 you promised, how am I meant to get through uni?!

Ahh fuck it, pm me your full name (got to match your passport or drivers license), address, post code and telephone number and I will send it to you tomorrow same time as I do BigRo's transfer. I don't do pay pal so don't ask.

No other way to pay you unless you want to give me an address and I will stick a fifty note on the post to you.
Now bugger off about your fifty quid.  :D