Author Topic: Phil replied to my thread on Iron radio destroying Gifted Nutrition  (Read 2701 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163523161&p=1281099051&viewfull=1#post1281099051

'So when we come out with our accredited certifications proving that these supplements are fact not fiction, will be people still talk this trash? Well, of course because heck its the internet and not one person has even tested our product to provide such claim, as like most internet people love to generalize, give opinions with absolutely no factual data to back up their claim. Just because I worked for a previous company and left doesn't mean anything as their stuff was tested and worked, but I found something within my own brand that I felt was better and why shouldn't I provide that to the world? I'd be stupid for not exploring the world of nutraceutical as I am by nature very well aware and even more now about what works and what really doesn't.

The greatest thing about doing my own line, is that I will be able, just like what I've done with my physique, prove naysayers wrong again and again and again. You'd really have to be ignorant to think I'm not a step ahead of these critics and not assume I'd get trashed, without reservation, but hey, its just the way it is. Our IsoWhey has already been tested along with our pre-workout, "Accelerate" and we will be sharing the results very soon. The greatest part is knowing that we're doing this the right way, by obtaining the highest quality of raw materials on the market, formulating them with a meaningful and pure process and are more than willing in time to educate our consumers about Gifted Nutrition. I am truly excited for my show, in addition to working on bringing some cool, badass products that people will really like. I've had customers already due their due diligence and try our stuff and have already re-ordered not just because of it being me but because they saw results and loved the taste. The challenge is simple, come out with a product that is what you actually say it is with 3rd party proof, produce new innovative, yet meaningful formulations which doesn't necessarily mean you have to re-invent the wheel and provide enough education so that people can make a real educated decision pertaining to their fitness goals. Oh and keep in mind by what I say about having to re-invent the wheel, as many people like to add in so called fancy names but are they using the correct amount of clinical dosages to ensure efficiency? What about purity because we all have seen that all gasoline isn't race fuel and some definitely say its 110octane when really its 85. That's why I'm accepting the challenge because I wanna do something awesome and I'm currently doing just that with my team, as they share the same goals as I do.

Thank you all for reading this, as I know this post will be shared many times over and I definitely realize you guys care about what I have to contribute whether you like me, or not. I'm here to help that's it, I love my team and my products and hopefully you will too. If not, its all good but you won't be able to say that my stuff is fake that's for damn sure.

I'm done here and will go back into my cave, but be sure to discuss on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and give us your feedback ONCE you've tried it. I truly appreciate your time and make sure to stay tuned because we have even more products coming out at the Mr Olympia Expo and would love to educate you more on how to use them and such.

Be cool, Be Gifted and definitely stay safe guys!

Phil H.'

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Phil replied to my thread on Iron radio destroying Gifted Nutrition
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 02:19:24 PM »
Meh I thought Fortresses rant was pretty dumb. Bodybuilders promote supps..always have..always will..big whoop

Fuck you Michael Jordan, your sneakers didn't get me into the NBA

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 02:24:15 PM »
The greatest thing about doing my own line, is that I will be able, just like what I've done with my physique, prove naysayers wrong again and again and again.

Mature motivation  ::)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »
wall of text. i wouldve settled for a haters gonna hate comment

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »
The pieces that fall off the conveyor belt at Alpo get swept into tubs and labeled Gifted Nutrition

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 02:31:03 PM »
It's strange. Golfers are paid bucket loads (container loads for McIlroy - $20m/year) to use the clubs of a given manufacturer. Tennis players are in the same boat. Footballers and their boots and so on and so on. They are just paid for their association and to do a few ads/promos. They are not expected to say this racket is the best or will make you a better player.

Why are bodybuilders expected to explain how a supplement will improve you (clearly exaggerating/lying re effects)?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
When it comes to emotional development, Phil Heath is right up there with Macaws and Cockatoos.  

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 02:36:05 PM »
i wear this watch.

it makes me feel like james bond and i wont stop wearing it until getbiggers tell me otherwise.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 02:36:30 PM »
It's strange. Golfers are paid bucket loads (container loads for McIlroy - $20m/year) to use the clubs of a given manufacturer. Tennis players are in the same boat. Footballers and their boots and so on and so on. They are just paid for their association and to do a few ads/promos. They are not expected to say this racket is the best or will make you a better player.

Why are bodybuilders expected to explain how a supplement will improve you (clearly exaggerating/lying re effects)?

good point.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
If what ever Phil is selling is true to the label then props to him.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 02:48:39 PM »
Visualize Perfection wears a second hand panerai, buys scotch and feels like a dated homo.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 02:54:07 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163523161&p=1281099051&viewfull=1#post1281099051

'So when we come out with our accredited certifications proving that these supplements are fact not fiction, will be people still talk this trash? Well, of course because heck its the internet and not one person has even tested our product to provide such claim, as like most internet people love to generalize, give opinions with absolutely no factual data to back up their claim. Just because I worked for a previous company and left doesn't mean anything as their stuff was tested and worked, but I found something within my own brand that I felt was better and why shouldn't I provide that to the world? I'd be stupid for not exploring the world of nutraceutical as I am by nature very well aware and even more now about what works and what really doesn't.

The greatest thing about doing my own line, is that I will be able, just like what I've done with my physique, prove naysayers wrong again and again and again. You'd really have to be ignorant to think I'm not a step ahead of these critics and not assume I'd get trashed, without reservation, but hey, its just the way it is. Our IsoWhey has already been tested along with our pre-workout, "Accelerate" and we will be sharing the results very soon. The greatest part is knowing that we're doing this the right way, by obtaining the highest quality of raw materials on the market, formulating them with a meaningful and pure process and are more than willing in time to educate our consumers about Gifted Nutrition. I am truly excited for my show, in addition to working on bringing some cool, badass products that people will really like. I've had customers already due their due diligence and try our stuff and have already re-ordered not just because of it being me but because they saw results and loved the taste. The challenge is simple, come out with a product that is what you actually say it is with 3rd party proof, produce new innovative, yet meaningful formulations which doesn't necessarily mean you have to re-invent the wheel and provide enough education so that people can make a real educated decision pertaining to their fitness goals. Oh and keep in mind by what I say about having to re-invent the wheel, as many people like to add in so called fancy names but are they using the correct amount of clinical dosages to ensure efficiency? What about purity because we all have seen that all gasoline isn't race fuel and some definitely say its 110octane when really its 85. That's why I'm accepting the challenge because I wanna do something awesome and I'm currently doing just that with my team, as they share the same goals as I do.

Thank you all for reading this, as I know this post will be shared many times over and I definitely realize you guys care about what I have to contribute whether you like me, or not. I'm here to help that's it, I love my team and my products and hopefully you will too. If not, its all good but you won't be able to say that my stuff is fake that's for damn sure.

I'm done here and will go back into my cave, but be sure to discuss on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and give us your feedback ONCE you've tried it. I truly appreciate your time and make sure to stay tuned because we have even more products coming out at the Mr Olympia Expo and would love to educate you more on how to use them and such.

Be cool, Be Gifted and definitely stay safe guys!

Phil H.'

Phil's haterz made him melt again.
~

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 02:56:02 PM »
Visualize Perfection wears a second hand panerai, buys scotch and feels like a dated homo.

What is that post referring to? Had to double check thread and vp did not post I can confirm.

I haven't taken whey in over a month since local protein shop burned down. It is handy when on road and can't eat but just make sandwiches now

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 03:02:21 PM »

Golfers actually have to use the clubs they endorse.  With tennis players the feel for the racket means a whole lot. With bodybuilders they are all drugs. The whole industry is a fraud. The guys look strong and healthy but they are some of the unhealthiest guys on earth. Phil's products are very overpriced. They contain the same shit as most of the products out there. If the stuff is strong and actually works, it will already have been banned like the good pro hormones were.

What happened to Yates supps, Coleman's supps, and Cutler's supps?
Heath is smarter as he is starting his supps while still competing and winning. Enough dumb kids will  pay the big bucks.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »
many people like to add in so called fancy names but are they using the correct amount of clinical dosages to ensure efficiency
   ::)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 03:09:32 PM »
No-one's disputing what's on the label isn't what's inside the bottle.

They are saying Protein Powder does nothing to help muscle growth. It's a waste of money.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 04:12:30 PM »
Golfers actually have to use the clubs they endorse.  With tennis players the feel for the racket means a whole lot. With bodybuilders they are all drugs. The whole industry is a fraud. The guys look strong and healthy but they are some of the unhealthiest guys on earth. Phil's products are very overpriced. They contain the same shit as most of the products out there. If the stuff is strong and actually works, it will already have been banned like the good pro hormones were.

What happened to Yates supps, Coleman's supps, and Cutler's supps?
Heath is smarter as he is starting his supps while still competing and winning. Enough dumb kids will  pay the big bucks.

I played tennis to a high level as a junior, I understand how it works. I think it was Navratilova who was nailed for spray painting her racket to look like her sponsor's  ;D

My point was golf clubs are an irrelevance to how a golfer plays. McIlroy was with Titleist before Nike. End of 2012 he had won 2 masters, was winning for fun. Signed for Nike. Played shit for a while but was having personal issues (arguments with management company, pressure of new deal, maybe gf and adapting to clubs). Now he won last 2 majors in a row, 3 tournies in a row and is number 1 again.

Thing is, these sportsmen are paid merely to use a brand and do mild promotion. They aren't expected to make wild claims. Why are bodybuilders?

Moreover, claiming gakic increased anabolism 12349812948% might have worked pre internet but kids are savvy now (less gullible anyway with a lot more resources to find out) and can see peer reviews of products. A pro saying he uses this or that means less than it did when Arnold was selling mailorder.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »
i wear this watch.

it makes me feel like james bond and i wont stop wearing it until getbiggers tell me otherwise.

Omega PO is a nice watch!  New movement has pushed the price up way too much.

Keep wearing it!  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 04:32:33 PM »
I played tennis to a high level as a junior, I understand how it works. I think it was Navratilova who was nailed for spray painting her racket to look like her sponsor's  ;D

My point was golf clubs are an irrelevance to how a golfer plays. McIlroy was with Titleist before Nike. End of 2012 he had won 2 masters, was winning for fun. Signed for Nike. Played shit for a while but was having personal issues (arguments with management company, pressure of new deal, maybe gf and adapting to clubs). Now he won last 2 majors in a row, 3 tournies in a row and is number 1 again.

Thing is, these sportsmen are paid merely to use a brand and do mild promotion. They aren't expected to make wild claims. Why are bodybuilders?

Moreover, claiming gakic increased anabolism 12349812948% might have worked pre internet but kids are savvy now (less gullible anyway with a lot more resources to find out) and can see peer reviews of products. A pro saying he uses this or that means less than it did when Arnold was selling mailorder.

Damn wish I would have started my own supplements line back in late 90's early 2000's since not much info was that widespread as it is today  :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »

Damn wish I would have started my own supplements line back in late 90's early 2000's since not much info was that widespread as it is today  :D

I remember buying maximuscle products when I started out (2000). They used a colour coded system in their brochures, yellow red etc for fat burning, building muscle etc. Then there was black. Evil old black. This was for the strongest shit. Steroids you could legally buy in my head, I mean, the advertising blurb said it led to 300% increased anabolism and whatever strength gains. I was gonna be fucking huge.

Plus, the product I was looking at (began with an M can't find it on their website now)  wasn't a powder. You took it with a dropper sublingual. Shit had to be strong. I coveted taking this product, wondering if I could call myself natural taking such a potent product. Alas, it was £50 for 30 says supply and I couldn't afford it at 16.

Anyways, it took 3 years before I was at a national PL contest competing and brought this product up. Turns out for any results you needed to take multiples of the amount suggested. And it was BS. Nowadays you could get excited by ad but a google search would show it to be donkey shit.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 04:59:12 PM »
Thinks this will make anyone give him their money. All it takes is 1 legitimate university study showing its not what it says on the label and his total cost will go through the roof. There is a reason isolate is the price it is when it is the actual dose on the bottle.

Problem is a carton of egg whites is 2 dollars for the same amount of protein. All the best to crybaby though. He bitches more than the female competitors. Just shut up already. Oh gee he looks so different after a month. No wonder they are running around calling him Philsulina.

It's literally become a running joke and everyone is in on it except him.

Oh well  ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 05:04:12 PM »

Lol @ comparing bodybuilders to athletes.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 05:12:21 PM »
Lol @ comparing bodybuilders to athletes.

I changed my language in later post to sportsperson  ;D

Abacab

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2014, 06:00:46 PM »

This is a different situation than the typical tennis/football/golf sponsorship. Putting out a supplement line with your name on should imply that you should know all about your supplements. Way different than Cytosport sponsoring a football team and expecting every player to know what is inside a bottle of Muscle Milk. Phil Heath is (proudly?) showing incredible ignorance and just digs his own hole deeper with his bullying tactics when questioned about his products.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2014, 07:07:44 PM »
This is a different situation than the typical tennis/football/golf sponsorship. Putting out a supplement line with your name on should imply that you should know all about your supplements. Way different than Cytosport sponsoring a football team and expecting every player to know what is inside a bottle of Muscle Milk. Phil Heath is (proudly?) showing incredible ignorance and just digs his own hole deeper with his bullying tactics when questioned about his products.

Either way the expectation is x makes you better at y. Or x uses y that is why x succeeds. Bodybuilders are just asked to point it out. By lying.