Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 32950 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/james-foley-executed-isis_n_5692695.html

James Foley, an American journalist who went missing in Syria more than a year ago, has reportedly been executed by the Islamic State, a militant group formerly known as ISIS.

A YouTube video and photos purportedly of Foley emerged on Tuesday. The video -- entitled "A Message to #America (from the #IslamicState)" -- identified a man on his knees as "James Wright Foley," and showed his beheading.

"This is James Wright Foley, an American citizen of your country," an Islamic State militant says in the video, which has since been removed by YouTube. "As a government, you have been at the forefront of the aggression towards the Islamic State. You have plotted against us and have gone far out of your way to find reasons to interfere in our affairs. Today, your military air force is attacking us daily in Iraq, your strikes have caused casualties among Muslims."

:

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »
There are some brutal vids of the ISIS. They are killing thousands of dudes in an assembly line fashion - literally. 

Absolutely no regard for life.
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 03:32:19 PM »
well the vid is on live leak but i didnt watch it all.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 03:35:21 PM »
Don't feel sorry for him what do you expect going to a sandbox country....

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 03:36:13 PM »
Some movie quality stuff they've been producing lately. Real life action movie.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
Damn shame. Absolutely loved Glengarry Glen Ross.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 03:40:37 PM »
Saw on news, not gonna watch video. Always regret watching them.

Such a horrible ending to be surrounded by people you know will kill you, you can't communicate with them and you are killed surrounded by people chanting allah akhbar while being videoed.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 03:49:09 PM »
Kurds need to wake the fuck up. Fight to the death or be captured and be executed. There's no white flag with these guys.
A

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
After the  chainsaw video this was nothing even though an American Journalist  was beheaded.At the end of the video it shows an other american captive and the executioner telling Obama that he's next unless we get out and stay out of Iraq.Its time we use these fuckwits to set an example for the rest of the world and its terrorist organizations...We need to tirn some of the sand inot glass with some small tactical nukes or just bomb the fuck out of them for 30 days with no mercy and no concern for collateral damage.If not this shit will go on forever.We need to make a statement that we're done fvckin around and its time for a new way of dealing with these mofo's.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »
^ this.  fucking obliterate this shit once and for all. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 03:58:56 PM »
This video was a little suspect to me.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 04:02:23 PM »
After the  chainsaw video this was nothing even though an American Journalist  was beheaded.At the end of the video it shows an other american captive and the executioner telling Obama that he's next unless we get out and stay out of Iraq.Its time we use these fuckwits to set an example for the rest of the world and its terrorist organizations...We need to tirn some of the sand inot glass with some small tactical nukes or just bomb the fuck out of them for 30 days with no mercy and no concern for collateral damage.If not this shit will go on forever.We need to make a statement that we're done fvckin around and its time for a new way of dealing with these mofo's.

Didn't watch this one but guess you're talking about the Mexican chainsaw beheading (followed by sawing off other guy's head with knife). I can't belief how calm and resigned the guys were. The body/brain must have an ability to switch to a state in such hopeless circumstances. I remember my dad saying after I saved him from drowning that he felt calm (even though he had been splashing and shouting) - there must be some mechanism we have to calm us in such situations.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 04:06:39 PM »

Youre a fucking idiot for mentioning nukes. The biggest loss would be the Kurds who hate these fuckers more than we do. The kurds can handle these dudes if we back them up. Problem is the Muslim majority Iraqi government doesn't like the Kurds so they want to limit our support of them.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »
Youre a fucking idiot for mentioning nukes. The biggest loss would be the Kurds who hate these fuckers more than we do. The kurds can handle these dudes if we back them up. Problem is the Muslim majority Iraqi government doesn't like the Kurds so they want to limit our support of them.

Who cares. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette. When Americans are getting killed... I dont give a fuck about other booga booga countries.

Some of us are TRUE patriots.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
This video was a little suspect to me.

Initially, yeah. But the cutting? I don't know.

Hate to criticize anyone under these circumstances, but why recite the bullshit jihad propaganda if they know they're dying either way?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 04:17:19 PM »

Who cares. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette. When Americans are getting killed... I dont give a fuck about other booga booga countries.

Some of us are TRUE patriots.

American. Not Americans.

Don't know how tongue in cheek your post was but the West needs to make it clear we (ok... the USA) will not tolerate the killing of Christians... fuck it, we will not tolerate the killing of non-muslims. They are fighting a war on religion, fight the religion with the war.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 04:22:11 PM »
One more airstrike and the other American in the vid will be next and you can bet it will be on utube and live leak etc just like this one......Then what....more talk?
Let them take the next key target...maybe the dam again...let them get well established.....well settled in....1000's of ISIS members....then GTF out of the way and turn that area into a crater.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »
American. Not Americans.

Don't know how tongue in cheek your post was but the West needs to make it clear we (ok... the USA) will not tolerate the killing of Christians... fuck it, we will not tolerate the killing of non-muslims. They are fighting a war on religion, fight the religion with the war.

James Foley is not the first American to be murdered. Not by a long shot.

I should rephrase... yes, when Christians are being killed something needs to be done, swiftly, decisively, and without remorse.

And as far as I am concerned, American, Canadian, UK/Ireland/Scotland, are all essentially one people. I would be as upset if it was an Irish Catholic getting his head lopped off.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 04:24:13 PM »
Some movie quality stuff they've been producing lately. Real life action movie.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278

:D ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 04:27:38 PM »
Fuck that. Break up Iraq. Give the Kurds their own independent country. We'd have a loyal ally in them.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 04:29:27 PM »
James Foley is not the first American to be murdered. Not by a long shot.

I should rephrase... yes, when Christians are being killed something needs to be done, swiftly, decisively, and without remorse.

And as far as I am concerned, American, Canadian, UK/Ireland/Scotland, are all essentially one people. I would be as upset if it was an Irish Catholic getting his head lopped off.

I believe the word youre looking for is "western".
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 04:31:45 PM »
I believe the word youre looking for is "western".

Fuck off.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 04:34:29 PM »
Nukes would be stupid...but honestly these people need to be wiped out with nothing less than sheer brutal force. A genuine Einsatzgruppen style wipe out combined with a brutal carpet bombing campaign is in order.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2014, 04:42:19 PM »
Fuck you punk.

::)

Anyways,

Hey Wolfox. You should go vacate in Iraq. I think you should wear an American Flag tank top to stay fashionable. I also think you should frequent internet cafe's while you're over there.