Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 33043 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »
you realize westerners go there to secure access to oil to keep the sheeps at home pumping it into their cars so they can go on their daily lives right?
You realise that's bullshit.  The U.S. actually gets most of its imported oil from Canada and Latin America. America is one of the world's largest oil producers, and close to 40 percent of U.S. oil needs are met at home. Most of the imports currently come from five countries: Canada, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Venezuela and Nigeria.
V

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2014, 06:21:16 PM »
Fuck off you terrorist apologist.  The reason we stick our noses in because they are a threat to National Security you fucking moron.  stop justifying the most heinous acts and blaming everyone else but the terrorists for their atrocities.  You make me sick.

How come someone from the other side of the globe is a thread to US National Security? Please elaborate.

Yes, they are crazy ass fuckers and I hate orthodox muslims for what they do to their own people. Yes, this part of the world would be better off without those fuckers but please don't pretend USA is doing this to "help" anyone.

Honestly, I am not even convinced that it is in best interest of american people for american troops to be involved in this bullshit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2014, 06:23:06 PM »
This statement is beyond stupid.....

The U.S. is counted on to police the world - we never asked for that responsibility. If America "minded her own business" pissant little countries (people) that have a distorted sense of self-importance like Canada, Sweden, or Finland would be overrun by the muslim hordes within a decade.

So we would prefer you just say thank you and then shut the fuck up.

Thank you Colonel Jesup.  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2014, 06:23:28 PM »
This statement is beyond stupid.....

The U.S. is counted on to police the world - we never asked for that responsibility. If America "minded her own business" pissant little countries (people) that have a distorted sense of self-importance like Canada, Sweden, or Finland would be overrun by the muslim hordes within a decade.

So we would prefer you just say thank you and then shut the fuck up.

Police that drop nuclear bombs on civilians?  Agent orange, depleted uranium, white phosphorous, etc.  The list could go on and on.  The only thing the U.S is protecting is U.S dollar hegemony, and that will come to an end.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »
Police that drop nuclear bombs on civilians?  Agent orange, depleted uranium, white phosphorous, etc.  The list could go on and on.  The only thing the U.S is protecting is U.S dollar hegemony, and that will come to an end.

Nah.

It wont.

Dont be sad you're likely from a tiny-tit cuntry.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2014, 06:27:50 PM »
Nah.

It wont.

Dont be sad you're likely from a tiny-tit cuntry.

Tell that to Rome.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2014, 06:28:49 PM »

After Pearl Harbor, I would have nuked Japan a lot fucking worse than we did.

But I'd imagine you're from one of those shithole countries that hides behind the protection we provide.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »
Fuck off you terrorist apologist.  The reason we stick our noses in because they are a threat to National Security you fucking moron.  stop justifying the most heinous acts and blaming everyone else but the terrorists for their atrocities.  You make me sick.

and WHY are they a threat to 'national security' you clown?

fuvk you are DUMB.

ya some fundamentalist Muslims (read: poverty stricken goat herders and farmers) with 40 year old ak-47's and shovels are a real danger to the mighty US.

you are an idiot. the only reason you need to live in fear of a 'terrorist act' is solely based in the fact 'you started it'. I'm pretty sure before the USA's global policy of not minding their own business/ plundering countries for their natural resources there was no threat from any Muslim of any kind. you reap what you sow, nancy.

fuck your such a pansy. your posts scream 'I'm a bitch'. do you realise this? not that I'm complaining. someone needs to fill that role. why not you?
b

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 06:34:18 PM »
After Pearl Harbor, I would have nuked Japan a lot fucking worse than we did.

But I'd imagine you're from one of those shithole countries that hides behind the protection we provide.

You'd have been wiser to take it up with your then President who knew full well the attack was imminent and not only allowed it, but prompted it to happen.  The world is more destabilized than ever thanks to your so-called "protection".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2014, 06:35:03 PM »
How come someone from the other side of the globe is a thread to US National Security? Please elaborate.

Yes, they are crazy ass fuckers and I hate orthodox muslims for what they do to their own people. Yes, this part of the world would be better off without those fuckers but please don't pretend USA is doing this to "help" anyone.

Honestly, I am not even convinced that it is in best interest of american people for american troops to be involved in this bullshit.
HHMMM, Let me see, flying planes into buildings, blowing up train stations and nightclubs and using dirty bombs during public fun runs killing innocent civilians is considered by some people, you know the civilians who value their lives as a serious threat to national security.  Couple this with the rhetoric coming from so middle eastern countries like IRAN who are secretly developing Nuclear weapons and have threatened to use them on the West, there is plenty to worry about.

What the US is doing helps me.  ;D  Hope this helps.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
HHMMM, Let me see, flying planes into buildings, blowing up train stations and nightclubs and using dirty bombs during public fun runs killing innocent civilians is considered by some people, you know the civilians who value their lives as a serious threat to national security.  Couple this with the rhetoric coming from so middle eastern countries like IRAN who are secretly developing Nuclear weapons alternatives to the dollar and have threatened to use them on the West, there is plenty to worry about.

What the US is doing helps me.  ;D  Hope this helps.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 06:40:03 PM »

and WHY are they a threat to 'national security' you clown?

fuvk you are DUMB.

ya some fundamentalist Muslims (read: poverty stricken goat herders and farmers) with 40 year old ak-47's and shovels are a real danger to the mighty US.

you are an idiot. the only reason you need to live in fear of a 'terrorist act' is solely based in the fact 'you started it'. I'm pretty sure before the USA's global policy of not minding their own business/ plundering countries for their natural resources there was no threat from any Muslim of any kind. you reap what you sow, nancy.

fuck your such a pansy. your posts scream 'I'm a bitch'. do you realise this? not that I'm complaining. someone needs to fill that role. why not you?
EPIC PROJECTION.  Muslims and their supporters are the biggest whiny bitches on the planet.  This is typical of their rhetoric "Oh stop picking on us, we are the good guys, stop hurting our feelings,  it's your fault we're terrorists, you know we are going to take over the world, even though we are pathetic and weak.  Why has Allah made us so piss weak?  Oh the west is so evil, always provoking us and forcing us to be terrorists.  BOOHOO, poor us, the poor Muslims, we are such victims."

Oh Brother, Muslims are PATHETIC AND PISS WEAK TO BOOT X 1000

It's enjoyable just bombing the shit out of them just to see them cry like little bitches and expose their faux machismo - shame/pride based culture for the ridiculousness it is.

How does it feel being on the losing side BITCH !
V

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »
EPIC PROJECTION.  Muslims and their supporters are the biggest whiny bitches on the planet.  This is typical of their rhetoric "Oh stop picking on us, we are the good guys, stop hurting our feelings,  it's your fault we're terrorists, you know we are going to take over the world, even though we are pathetic and weak.  Why has Allah made us so piss weak?  Oh the west is so evil, always provoking us and forcing us to be terrorists.  BOOHOO, poor us, the poor Muslims, we are such victims."

Oh Brother, Muslims are PATHETIC AND PISS WEAK TO BOOT X 1000

you can't rebuttal what I wrote. I knew that when I wrote it. it's not refutable. so you start some multi sentenced tirade abt nothing just to distract from the fact your an ignorant sheep who iv's cnn and headline news.

don't bother debating me, dork. everytime you do you get your ass handed to you. a) because I'm infinitely more intelligent than you and b) you're an idiot.
b

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
You'd have been wiser to take it up with your then President who knew full well the attack was imminent and not only allowed it, but prompted it to happen.  The world is more destabilized than ever thanks to your so-called "protection".

The POTUS prompted the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Holy fuck.....why don't you just admit you're jealous of Americans because we are so much superior to you and I probably assfucked your girlfriend on vacation a few times.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 06:48:47 PM »
you can't rebuttal what I wrote. I knew that when I wrote it. it's not refutable. so you start some multi sentenced tirade abt nothing just to distract from the fact your an ignorant sheep who iv's cnn and headline news.

don't bother debating me, dork. everytime you do you get your ass handed to you. a) because I'm infinitely more intelligent than you and b) you're an idiot.

I rebutted your claim which was mostly apologising for terrorists and calling me a bitch, which I find ironic, because all you do is whine like a bitch about the poor terrorists  You didn't make any arguments but whine like the little bitch you are.  So I merely pointed out the irony of a whiny bitch calling others a bitch.  I expect nothing more from a terrorist sympathiser, like I pointed out, they have a long history of crying like little bitches, it makes dominating them so much more enjoyable, since they sell themselves as ultra masculine (lol).  Muslims are an embarrassment to themselves and to the human race.  I shall look forward to the well deserved retaliation this recent terrorist act shall incur.  ;D It shall be made all the more enjoyable by your predictable crying about it.
V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »
You are all missing the point. Was the black guy unarmed? Was the shooter white??

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 06:51:25 PM »
The POTUS prompted the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Holy fuck.....why don't you just admit you're jealous of Americans because we are so much superior to you and I probably assfucked your girlfriend on vacation a few times.

Evidently, and not surprisingly, you're unfamiliar with the currency and trade wars that preceded the attack on Pearl Harbor.  I'll ignore the discourse of the rest of your attempted rebuttal to allow you to bask in the falsehood of your superiority, while you get ready for your next shift at McDonalds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 06:54:06 PM »

But he had a point. We did nothing to justify 9/11.

Also, I know you're infinitely more intelligent and all, but "rebuttal" ain't a verb, bro. Future reference and stuff.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 06:58:48 PM »
I rebutted your claim which was mostly apologising for terrorists and calling me a bitch, which I find ironic, because all you do is whine like a bitch about the poor terrorists  You didn't make any arguments but whine like the little bitch you are.  So I merely pointed out the irony of a whiny bitch calling others a bitch.  I expect nothing more from a terrosist sympathiser, like I pointed out, they have a long history of crying like little bitches, it makes dominating them so much more enjoyable, since they sell themselves as ultra masculine (lol).  Muslims are an embarrassment to themselves and to the human race.

are you on drugs?

the only embarrassment to themselves here is you.

what's it like living in fear all the time you scared little pansy. afraid of dogs.  afraid of Muslims. probably arrays of blacks as well I'd imagine.

guys like you are the ones the Muslims should be beheading just so you can't spawn had contaminate the human gene pool with your cowardice and racism.

are you married? I doubt a woman would marry or stay with a man weaker than she is so I'll have to assume not. you know you are weak and scared, right? what do you see when you look in the mirror?
b

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 06:59:28 PM »
You are all missing the point. Was the black guy unarmed? Was the shooter white??

Exactly. And what color was his thong?!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 07:04:48 PM »
If Sadaam Hussein were still in charge in Iraq he would kill every single member of ISIS, kill all their relatives, kill people that owed them money and burn down all their houses. Now? They run wild.
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 07:06:24 PM »
But he had a point. We did nothing to justify 9/11.

Also, I know you're infinitely more intelligent and all, but "rebuttal" ain't a verb, bro. Future reference and stuff.

American foreign policy for the past half decade had everything to do with 9/11.

you think if the US had never supplied bin laden w arms and training in the 70's and stayed the fuck out of the Middle East altogether instead of sending soldiers sending food and doctors to afghani villages that 9/11 would have happened?

your govt brought you 9/11 and it's innocent people who paid for it with their lives.

rebuttal can be used as a verb in place of rebut.
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 07:09:46 PM »
are you on drugs?

the only embarrassment to themselves here is you.

what's it like living in fear all the time you scared little pansy. afraid of dogs.  afraid of Muslims. probably arrays of blacks as well I'd imagine.

guys like you are the ones the Muslims should be beheading just so you can't spawn had contaminate the human gene pool with your cowardice and racism.

are you married? I doubt a woman would marry or stay with a man weaker than she is so I'll have to assume not. you know you are weak and scared, right? what do you see when you look in the mirror?
Oh your deep insecurities are just spewing forth now.  You are like every tough talking muslim apologist I have ever corresponded with.  They all take a tough game but in reality are piss weak.  It really rankles you that you support the losing team, and how that clashes with some made up notion of you and Muslims being superior. 

The irony is, it is guys like you that the Muslims are beheading, the ones who support their cause, James Foley was a libtard like you, when he went along and gave the classic LIBTARD speech (albeit under duress) right up until then end.  This is the saddest part of it all, LIBTARDS can't even change their minds even when confronted with their own death at the hands of the people they support.   If James had any REAL courage he would have spat in this dirty Muslims face, ridiculed their religion and Muhammad and died with dignity.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 07:11:13 PM »
American foreign policy for the past half decade had everything to do with 9/11.

you think if the US had never supplied bin laden w arms and training in the 70's and stayed the fuck out of the Middle East altogether instead of sending soldiers sending food and doctors to afghani villages that 9/11 would have happened?

your govt brought you 9/11 and it's innocent people who paid for it with their lives.

There you go again, crying like a little bitch that the terrorism you sponsor is someone elses fault.  Man Up and take responsibility you whiny little bitch.  The West are the dominant force on this planet, and you raghead, goat fucking troglodytes better get used to it,or there will be a shitstorm coming to your Islamic neighbourhood real soon.
V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 07:12:35 PM »

re·but·tal  (r-btl)
n.
1. The act of rebutting.
2. A statement made in rebutting.

Sorry to be a dick but it can't  :D

9/11 was not out of nowhere though, it was just unforeseen. USA was soft on internal flights and now rest of world is suffering everytime they take a flight.