Author Topic: Female teacher on rape charges after having affair with student  (Read 4829 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Female teacher on rape charges after having affair with student
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2014, 04:58:12 PM »
I just saw she was charged with forcible sodomy. I am assuming she 'forced' him to sodomize her?

forcible sodomy.  finally, someone makes this thread into something pro bodybuilding related.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:47 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 12:48:05 AM »
at 15 he is not a kid, he is a raging young bull with a lot of testosterone.
He should be lucky to fuck what seems to be a very attractive teacher.
All I remember of my teachers are middle aged women not even close to this one appearance wise.
I was still dreaming to fuck every single one of them.

On the surface that is what it seems like. But look deeper and you seea woman preying on a male's weakness. All we need is a situation where the young man is manipulated into committing crimes (exploiting said weakness), and then all of you are up in arms.

It almost always get out if it is a young man.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 01:20:33 AM »
Teaching "profession" (LOL) is a joke.  Just loose whores let loose with underaged kids.
Ψ

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 01:22:32 AM »
On the surface that is what it seems like. But look deeper and you seea woman preying on a male's weakness. All we need is a situation where the young man is manipulated into committing crimes (exploiting said weakness), and then all of you are up in arms.

Well said Parker-San.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 01:22:43 AM »

Yeah and it's really not much different to a male teacher fucking a female student with a strong crush on him who hits on him etc.  Still gross abuse of parental and student trust, and using their position to get close to the kid where they wouldn't have been able to if they were not teachers.
Ψ

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 01:23:12 AM »
if i was the boy, i'd be suing the state of oklahoma for messing up my pussy.  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »
They're nearly always way, way above normal in attractiveness.

I wonder why...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 01:43:30 AM »
I remember Vicky Chave at college - we were 16-18 and full of hormones - she was fucking hot. In her twenties and just born to be ridden.

One classroom she taught us in, she'd sit on her desk and I'd stare at her legs all class. But from the left - I had no clear line of sight to her panties.

In the last class she taught us. She said goodbye to us and I asked if I could say something.

"Vicki - for the past 9 months you've been sitting up on that table in class and Gary has been looking straight up your skirt. For Gary, I would like to say thank you".

Gary turned red as a beetroot and Vicky - well she took it like a champ. Great girl. Got to know her after college too - but sadly as a buddy and not as a fuck buddy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:21 AM »
Jennifer SEXton, lol.

I'm interested to hear more about this alleged forcible sodomy.  How?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 02:47:32 AM »
100 years ago, this kid would have been shipped off to Europe to assist in "The Great War".

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 02:58:36 AM »
I remember Vicky Chave at college - we were 16-18 and full of hormones - she was fucking hot. In her twenties and just born to be ridden.

One classroom she taught us in, she'd sit on her desk and I'd stare at her legs all class. But from the left - I had no clear line of sight to her panties.

In the last class she taught us. She said goodbye to us and I asked if I could say something.

"Vicki - for the past 9 months you've been sitting up on that table in class and Gary has been looking straight up your skirt. For Gary, I would like to say thank you".

Gary turned red as a beetroot and Vicky - well she took it like a champ. Great girl. Got to know her after college too - but sadly as a buddy and not as a fuck buddy.

:D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 05:21:03 AM »
Haha.

Woman charged with rape.

First of all, not possible.

Rape is defined as man, entering woman, vaginally, without consent....

A man is incapable of being raped.

I'm sure some guys in prison would beg to differ on that one.

Rape is defined as sexual intercourse with someone who DOES NOT or CANNOT consent.

If you drug a girl and screw her, she can't consent. That's rape.

If you screw a minor, that minor is deemed intellectually immature and incapable of giving consent. That's called statutatory rape. Try banging a 11-year-old girl and see what happens to you.

Dictionary.com defines it as "the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse."

And, per Thefreedictionary.com, "Persons who are physically or mentally helpless or who are under a certain age in relation to the perpetrator are deemed legally incapable of consenting to sex."

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 05:24:34 AM »
Haha.

Woman charged with rape.

Until that innocent looking petite cutie has you tied up in a bondage session....after which she penetrates you with a 20 inch monster dildo. She turns out to be a sadistic dominatrix and you are screwed    ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2014, 05:31:02 AM »
A SCHOOL teacher is facing a string of charges including rape, after she had an affair with a 15-year-old boy and was caught having sex with him in a hotel room.

Oklahoma-based middle school teacher Jennifer Sexton, 28, struck up a relationship with a teenage student months before she was caught by police.

She also continued their affair even after her resignation from Hollis Middle School.

Sexton was being investigated by police after locals in the community reported her suspicious behaviour after seeing her with the student.

“People seeing a teacher alone with a child may or may not be anything. It could just be innocent contact,” Harmon County Assistant District Attorney Eric Yarborough told the Oklahoman newspaper.

While Sexton had resigned from her job as an English teacher in April amid the allegations of her having an affair with a student, police lacked any proof to arrest her.

But after they discovered her having sex with the student on June 18, at a Best Western Hotel in Mississippi, they did make their arrest.

Police allege Sexton followed the student to where he was spending his summer holidays, and visiting his mother.

The student, who cannot be named for legal reasons, did not tell police a lot of information about their affair to begin with.

“The child said nothing’s going on, she’s just a nice teacher,” Yarborough said.

But in a police interview, the student started to reveal he had had several sexual encounters with Sexton.

The young boy told police that in Oklahoma months before they were caught together in a Best Western, they had sex several times.

He said they had sex in Sexton’s classroom just days before she resigned for the first time, and also allegedly had sex in her SUV and at her home.

The boy added they had sex in the home of Sexton’s pastor father.

Sexton, who is recently divorced from her husband, has now taken her maiden name, Caswell, back.

She is in police custody and faces three counts of second-degree rape, two counts of enticing a child, and one forcible sodomy count.

Best out of the dirty teachers this year so far without a doubt, 100% cornable.

Luckiest kid around.  A fresh piece of pie and his college education paid for after the lawsuits against the school....maybe even a car and house ;D
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2014, 05:34:54 AM »
A SCHOOL teacher is facing a string of charges including rape, after she had an affair with a 15-year-old boy and was caught having sex with him in a hotel room.

Oklahoma-based middle school teacher Jennifer Sexton, 28, struck up a relationship with a teenage student months before she was caught by police.

She also continued their affair even after her resignation from Hollis Middle School.

Sexton was being investigated by police after locals in the community reported her suspicious behaviour after seeing her with the student.

“People seeing a teacher alone with a child may or may not be anything. It could just be innocent contact,” Harmon County Assistant District Attorney Eric Yarborough told the Oklahoman newspaper.

While Sexton had resigned from her job as an English teacher in April amid the allegations of her having an affair with a student, police lacked any proof to arrest her.

But after they discovered her having sex with the student on June 18, at a Best Western Hotel in Mississippi, they did make their arrest.

Police allege Sexton followed the student to where he was spending his summer holidays, and visiting his mother.

The student, who cannot be named for legal reasons, did not tell police a lot of information about their affair to begin with.

“The child said nothing’s going on, she’s just a nice teacher,” Yarborough said.

But in a police interview, the student started to reveal he had had several sexual encounters with Sexton.

The young boy told police that in Oklahoma months before they were caught together in a Best Western, they had sex several times.

He said they had sex in Sexton’s classroom just days before she resigned for the first time, and also allegedly had sex in her SUV and at her home.

The boy added they had sex in the home of Sexton’s pastor father.

Sexton, who is recently divorced from her husband, has now taken her maiden name, Caswell, back.

She is in police custody and faces three counts of second-degree rape, two counts of enticing a child, and one forcible sodomy count.

Best out of the dirty teachers this year so far without a doubt, 100% cornable.

where were these hot female teachers willing to fuck when I was in high school?

Usually you have to tell your sons "don't use the bathroom with the history teacher,  stay away from him"
I

Purge_WTF

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2014, 06:24:25 AM »
Haha.

Woman charged with rape.

Someone should slap you.

And speaking of slapping, she'll get one on the wrist for this because she's a woman.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2014, 06:32:43 AM »
Someone should slap you.

And speaking of slapping, she'll get one on the wrist for this because she's a woman.

Reverse the roles, does a male teacher get more time than a female for the same crime?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2014, 06:49:38 AM »
Well said Parker-San.

Brother Parker is good like that
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2014, 07:26:51 AM »
Reverse the roles, does a male teacher get more time than a female for the same crime?

Always.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2014, 07:31:29 AM »

I'm sure some guys in prison would beg to differ on that one.

Rape is defined as sexual intercourse with someone who DOES NOT or CANNOT consent.

If you drug a girl and screw her, she can't consent. That's rape.

If you screw a minor, that minor is deemed intellectually immature and incapable of giving consent. That's called statutatory rape. Try banging a 11-year-old girl and see what happens to you.

Dictionary.com defines it as "the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse."

And, per Thefreedictionary.com, "Persons who are physically or mentally helpless or who are under a certain age in relation to the perpetrator are deemed legally incapable of consenting to sex."

I don't know about usa or relevant state law but a woman cannot legally rape a man here. Laws come from precedent and legislation, not dictionaries.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »
Was this student a hebrew? It always seems to be the case.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2014, 07:37:33 AM »
I don't know about usa or relevant state law but a woman cannot legally rape a man here. Laws come from precedent and legislation, not dictionaries.

If the male can't consent (i.e. he's underage, drugged up, or mentally incapicated, or put under duress), a woman can rape him.

Flex Wheeler talked about how he, as a young boy, was molested by a woman.

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2014, 07:39:36 AM »
The womans equivalent of rape, is falsely accusing a dude of sexual harassment.

Or as I like to say sexual her ass meant, rape her mouth cried. .  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2014, 08:51:07 AM »
When you're a student a 3/10 woman becomes 7/10 teacher. I must have wanked (literally) +1000 times to my Junior Cert Irish teacher. She always wore mini skirts, lip stick, acted slutty. She often went off on ridiculous tangents to talk about some nobody "celebrity" (extra on a TV ad) she fucked and had posters of fertility stones on the walls. I once stared at her for a good 30 mins thinking it meant she wanted me (she stared back a fair bit). Tore the dick off myself wanking that night.

LMAO!