Author Topic: If food was completely free, what would your cutting or clean diet look like?  (Read 8360 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I'm not a cheapskate when it comes to food, i.e. I will eat mostly whole foods and pay extra for the priviledge.

I was thinking though, if food was free for 3 months and you wanted to cut and or just fix up your diet, what would you include?

Here's my 4 meals a day/snacks for a typical day if this shit was free  ;D

1. Breakfast - Fresh Haddock, 3 poached eggs, small Sirloin with truffle sauce.

(Snack after training - Kelly Brook breastmilk shake, handful of almonds from Fortnum & Mason)

2. Lunch - Chateau Briand, Asparagus

(Afternoon snack - Kelly Brook breastmilk ice lolly)

3. Dinner - Whole Lobster, mersea oysters & greek salad.

4. Desert from True Adonis (Flown in by fighter Jet)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
For me it's the preparation that's the issue as I'm not trying to feed a whole family, even if I splash out on good ingredients its not too bad as opposed to someone feeding a family of 5....I wish I had a kick ass chef so I can have awesomely prepared tasty food throughout the day. Fresh juices, clean food that differs from Lunch to Dinner....as now with time constraints if I try and pre prep my food I make the same thing and split into 2/3 portions.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
For me it's the preparation that's the issue as I'm not trying to feed a whole family, even if I splash out on good ingredients its not too bad as opposed to someone feeding a family of 5....I wish I had a kick ass chef so I can have awesomely prepared tasty food throughout the day. Fresh juices, clean food that differs from Lunch to Dinner....as now with time constraints if I try and pre prep my food I make the same thing and split into 2/3 portions.

True.

Half of the battle is in the kitchen, when you're tired/uninspired.

If I could have Gordon Ramsey making my meals i'd be a happy man (not that I am ungrateful for Mrs Cyp who is an awesome cook)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Cooking food is an art, there's a place here in London sometimes I go and eat scrambled eggs and toast from there, such a simple dish yet tastes soooo much better than anything I could make or tasted before.

I remember eating a steak at Heston's restaurant, it was a plain steak and fuck me it blew me away.

Prep is tough for us young professionals....if I was rich enough to afford a chef/cook I'd be a happy man, and no, a wife will cost ALOT more than a chef so don't want to hear that line lol.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Great thread

Bfast eggs and fillet steak

Lunch scallops and lobster

Dinner ostrich steak

Post workout tunasteak and rice
T

Henda

• Getbig V
Breakfast - sirloin steak with eggs

Dinner - t bone steak and stir fry veg

Tea - fillet steak with prawns and stir fry veg

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Breakfast - sirloin steak with eggs

Dinner - t bone steak and stir fry veg

Tea - fillet steak with prawns and stir fry veg

A lot of red meat in one day I struggle to digest a burger
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
smoked salmon / salmon

lobster / tuna steaks

grass fed organic beef

sushi

shit ton variety of veggies and fruits.

Y

bradistani

• Getbig V
I'm not a cheapskate when it comes to food, i.e. I will eat mostly whole foods and pay extra for the priviledge.

I was thinking though, if food was free for 3 months and you wanted to cut and or just fix up your diet, what would you include?

(Snack after training - Kelly Brook breastmilk shake, handful of almonds from Fortnum & Mason)

;D

i'll have to settle for having her twat then.. and i don't mean her twat currently in the 'celeb' bb house :D

pretty much what i eat now but better, more expensiver stuff. three months shopping in waitrose :P

bradistani

• Getbig V

funny, i saw this site earlier when i was looking for a recipe. seems geared towards chaps like you

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

even if money wasnt an issue if i wanted to be very strict it would revolve around chicken breast and white potato. rice makes me hold water. oats bloat me.

on days i cycle def going to be using a lot of ripe banana strawberries and other such berries in the nutribullet w a scoop of protein and some nat pb.

this is about as strict as i care to get, and can do it day in and day out.

the key is to use food you can eat daily for say 3-4 weeks (as to be honest nobody should be more than 3-4 weeks out from respectable at any time) and not get burnt out on them.

the trouble w eating 'good tasting foods' as that they stimulate the appetite. better off eating foods you can enjoy and tolerate rather than look fwd to.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
even if money wasnt an issue if i wanted to be very strict it would revolve around chicken breast and white potato. rice makes me hold water. oats bloat me.

on days i cycle def going to be using a lot of ripe banana strawberries and other such berries in the nutribullet w a scoop of protein and some nat pb.

this is about as strict as i care to get, and can do it day in and day out.

the key is to use food you can eat daily for say 3-4 weeks (as to be honest nobody should be more than 3-4 weeks out from respectable at any time) and not get burnt out on them.

the trouble w eating 'good tasting foods' as that they stimulate the appetite. better off eating foods you can enjoy and tolerate rather than look fwd to.

Epic living for the abs  ;D

On a serious note though - how's the nutri bullet? Saw an advert on Sky last night and it looked good.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Epic living for the abs  ;D

On a serious note though - how's the nutri bullet? Saw an advert on Sky last night and it looked good.

oh fuck. I've been off the rails diet wise for the past 3 weeks. a friend and his wife came to stay for 4 days at the property. they brought their wakeboard boat. we'd go out come back to the house start bbqing around 7 make these epic meals then take a case of corona down to the fire every night and smash that.

ever since then I've been eating like shit. eating out nachos and beers 4x a week etc. I'm very all or nothing. there's no middle ground so when I go off I really go off but when I strap it down it's very strict. so ya no eating for abs here in fact I've prolly gained 2% bf in that amt of time.

dude the nutribullet is the best 100$ I've spent this year. frozen berry smoothies fuck ya.
b

denarii

• Getbig V

i think the main thing is fresh ingredients. most restaurants turn over their inventory in less than a week etc which makes a huge difference compared to some dried out herbs or old spices....

a few simple chef techniques make a big diff, but most cant afford professional steam cookers etc at home.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
oh fuck. I've been off the rails diet wise for the past 3 weeks. a friend and his wife came to stay for 4 days at the property. they brought their wakeboard boat. we'd go out come back to the house start bbqing around 7 make these epic meals then take a case of corona down to the fire every night and smash that.

ever since then I've been eating like shit. eating out nachos and beers 4x a week etc. I'm very all or nothing. there's no middle ground so when I go off I really go off but when I strap it down it's very strict. so ya no eating for abs here in fact I've prolly gained 2% bf in that amt of time.

dude the nutribullet is the best 100$ I've spent this year. frozen berry smoothies fuck ya.

Sounds like the best 2% you've ever gained ;D

I need to stop doing the following:

"Having a few friends over tonight and going to have a couple of peroni's, so going to skip carbs for lunch & dinner"

"Great, that's 400 kcals saved which should balance my beer intake tonight"

9 Bottles and half a box of pringles later

"Shit"

bigmc

• Getbig V
Sounds like the best 2% you've ever gained ;D

I need to stop doing the following:

"Having a few friends over tonight and going to have a couple of peroni's, so going to skip carbs for lunch & dinner"

"Great, that's 400 kcals saved which should balance my beer intake tonight"

9 Bottles and half a box of pringles later

"Shit"

are you still on gear
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
are you still on gear

Taking a couple of months off mate hence the peronis lol.

Was getting a bit bloated in the liver area, done bloods and only slightly elevated levels but nothing I changed got rid it so I'm NaturalCyp until Autumn at least

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mmm lobster.  a lot of it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Taking a couple of months off mate hence the peronis lol.

Was getting a bit bloated in the liver area, done bloods and only slightly elevated levels but nothing I changed got rid it so I'm NaturalCyp until Autumn at least

how you looking

is it epic skinny fat of peace

or are you holding on
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
how you looking

is it epic skinny fat of peace

or are you holding on

My Mrs likes my shape at the moment,

I've been dieting properlyish for almost 12 weeks, once i'm down to 8% i'm going to just jump on 250 a week and see if I can get a good 10 pounds on what i'm carrying 'naturally' now

If it wasn't for the dieting before I came off I'd be looking like booty

bigmc

• Getbig V
My Mrs likes my shape at the moment,

I've been dieting properlyish for almost 12 weeks, once i'm down to 8% i'm going to just jump on 250 a week and see if I can get a good 10 pounds on what i'm carrying 'naturally' now

If it wasn't for the dieting before I came off I'd be looking like booty

what do you weigh

brutal featherweight of peace

i lose about 10 lbs if i come off

but you look like youve lost 20 cause you dont have that 3d pumped look gear gives

trt for the win
T

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming

me too Skorp

my dream. my ONE huge splurge if I was born with a silver spoon or if I am to get my investment portfolio substantially advanced in the next few years would be a personal chef

It's not going to happen being born in what I would refer to as the "upper middle class" where we cooked all our meals at home

but it's my dream. I would buy a country house, one very very top end car (like a bentley not a ferrari) and a personal chef to live in

and a maid better looking than arnold's (:

kidding on last part. i would still do the house work and have my girl do that i am not that much of a primodonna (:

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming

that sounds so Fn good right now.

i'm starving.

been a LONG day. had to skip lunch. actually broke out the whey protein fart powder in my cubby for the first time in 6 months.. and had toast for breakfast.

ugh that looks delicious

going to FEAST at dinner tonight

do you guys ever eat at Woodys ? It's like a fast foot type of place, but it actually gives  alot of meat and good stuff. I may  go and just feast there before teh gym toda;y

BigCyp

• Getbig V
that sounds so Fn good right now.

i'm starving.

been a LONG day. had to skip lunch. actually broke out the whey protein fart powder in my cubby for the first time in 6 months.. and had toast for breakfast.

ugh that looks delicious

going to FEAST at dinner tonight

do you guys ever eat at Woodys ? It's like a fast foot type of place, but it actually gives  alot of meat and good stuff. I may  go and just feast there before teh gym toda;y

There's a row of cafe's along the seafront where I live, it's maybe 10 mins walk from my house - you can get fresh haddock/poached egg or steak n eggs for £7.95 and it's bloody delicious. If you cook the same thing at home it will tast like a pot noodle haha

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
probably chicken and rice because i like to keep things simple