Author Topic: Obama is a utter disgrace and needs to resign his office asap  (Read 7588 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama is a utter disgrace and needs to resign his office asap
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 06:35:15 PM »
LOL...you actually think it's because of his policies? LMAO. Once again, we can start with this..

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-13-impeachable-offenses/

that 18% figure is directly from 240 link you fucking moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 06:48:09 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/08/white-house-knew-of-recent-isis-threat-to-kill-us-journalist

The fagget knew about this and still went golfing - he needs to resign his office

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 07:38:36 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/08/white-house-knew-of-recent-isis-threat-to-kill-us-journalist

The fagget knew about this and still went golfing - he needs to resign his office

please give us the mentally ill point of view

tell us what you would have done as POTUS

you (as POTUS) didn't force this person to be a journalist or go to Syria and Obama actually authorized a rescue attempt for this guy and others:  http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/james-foley-us-military-launched-secret-rescue-operation/story?id=25060796

so again, give us the mentally ill persons strategy here.  Do you sit around and let ISIS tell you what to do on the hope that they don't kill this guy or others?

Please inform us all on what you would have done

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 10:26:06 PM »

you (as POTUS) didn't force this person to be a journalist or go to Syria and Obama actually authorized a rescue attempt for this guy and others:  http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/james-foley-us-military-launched-secret-rescue-operation/story?id=25060796

so again, give us the mentally ill persons strategy here.  Do you sit around and let ISIS tell you what to do on the hope that they don't kill this guy or others?

"Tell us what you would have done if you were POTUS"......Mmmm, how about not rush off to a golf course for my own satisfaction. Life goes on, right?

*numbnuts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 10:35:48 PM »
"Tell us what you would have done if you were POTUS"......Mmmm, how about not rush off to a golf course for my own satisfaction. Life goes on, right?

*numbnuts

Thanks for helping 333 out with the mentally ill perspective

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 10:43:57 PM »
Thanks for helping 333 out with the mentally ill perspective

I have a hard time believing you and most other libs actually know right from wrong. It really is true that liberalism IS a mental illness.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 11:26:47 PM »
I have a hard time believing you and most other libs actually know right from wrong. It really is true that liberalism IS a mental illness.

Every single post you make in the political forum contain the words 'liberal, left, liberalism,  the left'. Change the tune?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 11:36:08 PM »
Every single post you make in the political forum contain the words 'liberal, left, liberalism,  the left'. Change the tune?

Why, is that an offensive word? If so why? Libs should be proud to be called "libs"...no?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/20/depraved-lets-compare-david-camerons-response-to-foley-beheading-to-obamas-its-enraging/

Obama is a loser.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 12:28:06 AM »
Why, is that an offensive word? If so why? Libs should be proud to be called "libs"...no?

Because all your posts are exactly the same.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:09 AM »
Skip to comments.

Fist bump: Furious reactions to Obama's joyful 5-hour golf game . . .
Daily Mail Online ^ | August 21, 2014 | David Martosko, U.S. Political Editor
Posted on August 21, 2014 at 6:23:52 AM EDT by Maceman

President Barack Obama reacted to the on-camera slaying of photojournalist James Foley for five minutes on Wednesday, telling a global audience that 'when people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what’s necessary to see that justice is done.'

Minutes later he began a five-hour round at Farm Neck Golf Course on Martha's Vineyard for his seventh visit to the links, so far, during a vacation that began August 9.

The decision brought a chorus of condemnation from TV commentators, journalists, conservative partisans and Twitter denizens – and even an unintentional slap from the left-leaning New York Times.

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters could hardly contain his anger Wednesday night on the Fox News Channel as he discussed Obama's reactions to the ISIS terror network's beheading of Foley, an American who had been missing since 2012.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:20 AM »
again 333 and your older dumber brother Joe

Tell us EXACTLY what you would have done in this situation.

We know that Obama authorized a rescue mission and we know that ISIS executed this guy in retaliation for air strikes. 

I suppose you two geniuses would sit in the White House and cower over their threats and perhaps have a twitter battle with them.   I'm sure they would appreciate you changing your schedule which would show how afraid you are of them or how you give a shit about their demands

so again, please give us the mentally ill point of view

you (as POTUS) didn't force this person to be a journalist or go to Syria and Obama actually authorized a rescue attempt for this guy and others:  http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/james-foley-us-military-launched-secret-rescue-operation/story?id=25060796

so again, give us the mentally ill persons strategy here.  Do you sit around and let ISIS tell you what to do on the hope that they don't kill this guy or others?

Please inform us all on what you would have done IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

If you're criticizing the presidents actions then tell us what you would have done

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 08:36:24 AM »
FAGGETBAMA lost this a long time ago in 2012 when he recklessly took everyone out of Iraq  forpolitical reasons more than anything.  I have a bunch of  Green Beret people who I have talked to who are there, have been there, are going back in fact - who all tell me they knew a long time ago this was going to happen due to Obama incompwetence 

again 333 and your older dumber brother Joe

Tell us EXACTLY what you would have done in this situation.

We know that Obama authorized a rescue mission and we know that ISIS executed this guy in retaliation for air strikes. 

I suppose you two geniuses would sit in the White House and cower over their threats and perhaps have a twitter battle with them.   I'm sure they would appreciate you changing your schedule which would show how afraid you are of them or how you give a shit about their demands

so again, please give us the mentally ill point of view

you (as POTUS) didn't force this person to be a journalist or go to Syria and Obama actually authorized a rescue attempt for this guy and others:  http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/james-foley-us-military-launched-secret-rescue-operation/story?id=25060796

so again, give us the mentally ill persons strategy here.  Do you sit around and let ISIS tell you what to do on the hope that they don't kill this guy or others?

Please inform us all on what you would have done IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

If you're criticizing the presidents actions then tell us what you would have done

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 08:38:41 AM »
FAGGETBAMA lost this a long time ago in 2012 when he recklessly took everyone out of Iraq  forpolitical reasons more than anything.  I have a bunch of  Green Beret people who I have talked to who are there, have been there, are going back in fact - who all tell me they knew a long time ago this was going to happen due to Obama incompwetence 

this tells me NOTHING

He already authorized a rescue mission and I assume you would done the same airstrikes (perhaps even more)

tell us exactly what you would have done differently

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »
this tells me NOTHING

He already authorized a rescue mission and I assume you would done the same airstrikes (perhaps even more)

tell us exactly what you would have done differently

Its too late now.  The damage is done and the barn doors are open due to faggetbama playing to the cheap seats

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 09:00:50 AM »
Its too late now.  The damage is done and the barn doors are open due to faggetbama playing to the cheap seats

It's not too late for us to tell us what you would have done differently

if you are going to criticize his actions then tell us what you would have done differently

let's hear it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 09:04:03 AM »

if you are going to criticize his actions then tell us what you would have done differently

let's hear it

Would not have pulled everyone out of Iraq before schedule since.   Would have left a ton of spec ops , rangers, etc in Iraq to keep training and upkeep on their forces, armed the Kurds, etc. 

There are a ton of things FAGbama was warned before about he slept on and now we pay the price due to his golf schedule, etc. 

He is a C UNT! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 09:38:07 AM »
Would not have pulled everyone out of Iraq before schedule since.   Would have left a ton of spec ops , rangers, etc in Iraq to keep training and upkeep on their forces, armed the Kurds, etc. 

There are a ton of things FAGbama was warned before about he slept on and now we pay the price due to his golf schedule, etc. 

He is a C UNT! 

wow - that gay monkey is really riding you hard today

how exactly would he have the authority to keep troops there given the agreement signed by Bush and the fact that Iraqi leaders would not agree to an extension

I don't recall you making posts at the time saying we should stay.  I don't recall any support by the US voters to continue the expense (monetary, time away from family and life and limb) to stay.

So were back to the same question

What exactly would you have done - other than call Obama a fag and a C#NT like the little closet queen that we all know you to be?

The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 09:47:23 AM »
Romney called faggetbama out on his failure in the debates on that regard but the caggle of fags, 95'ers, commies, lezbos, yuppies, etc refused to hear it.    Now everyone pays the price for you fng morons voting on emotion for your cult icon

how exactly would he have the authority to keep troops there given the agreement signed by Bush and the fact that Iraqi leaders would not agree to an extension

I don't recall you making posts at the time saying we should stay.  I don't recall any support by the US voters to continue the expense (monetary, time away from family and life and limb) to stay.

What exactly would you have done - other than call Obama a fag and a C#NT like the little closet queen that we all know you to be?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 09:52:12 AM »
Romney called faggetbama out on his failure in the debates on that regard but the caggle of fags, 95'ers, commies, lezbos, yuppies, etc refused to hear it.    Now everyone pays the price for you fng morons voting on emotion for your cult icon

again, I ask YOU specific questions about what you would do so if you can't answer the question then just say so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 10:02:44 AM »
again, I ask YOU specific questions about what you would do so if you can't answer the question then just say so.

I have posted on what this pos Islamic fagget illegal alien usurper has done to embolden islamist fanatics for a long time.   He supports the MB in Egypt, he supported the fanatics in Syria, he didn't do shit against the fanatics in Lybia, he bashed isreal instead of hamas, he undercut our troops every step of the way.

He is no different or better than ISIS, the MB, HAMAS, Arafat, etc since he seeks the same end goals as them - a pan arab Islamist Caliphat,

F him - the best anyone can hope for is he stays on vacation and the golf course for the remainder of his failed presidency

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 11:45:36 AM »
I guess you can't answer the question Chris  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 11:54:22 AM »
I guess you can't answer the question Chris  :-\

1.  Arm the Kurds to the teeth
2.  Bomb those scumbags 24/7
3.  Place the green berets and rangers back into Iraq to support Iraqi police, special forces, etc. 
4.  Call out Europe and the other allies to step up against these fanatics
5.  Call out these fanatics for being Islamic fanatics - not simply militants

Etc etc

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »

What a REAL leader would do...

let's hear it

Bush: No Distinction Between Attackers and Those Who Harbor Them

By Sgt. 1st Class Kathleen T. Rhem, USA
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Sept. 11, 2001 – President George W. Bush sent a warning to countries that turn a blind eye to terrorist activities within their borders.

"The search is under way for those who are behind these evil acts. I have directed the full resources of our intelligence and law-enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice," Bush said in a nationally televised address less than 12 hours after what is being called the worst act of terrorism in America's history. "We will make no distinction between those who committed these acts and those who harbor them."

At about 9 a.m. today, suspected terrorists crashed two hijacked commercial airliners into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, while a third collapsed a portion of the Pentagon shortly after. No casualty figures are yet available, but officials have said they expect them to be very high.

"Thousands of lives were suddenly ended by evil, despicable acts of terror," Bush said, in describing the acts. But, he said, the attackers failed to "frighten our nation into chaos and retreat."

"Our country is strong. A great people have been moved to defend a great nation," Bush said. "These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."

The president said America was targeted for attack because "we are the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world, and no one will keep that light from shining." He reassured the country that the U.S. military is strong and prepared.

"America has stood down enemies before and we will do so this time," Bush said. "None of us will ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world."

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=44910

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »

he U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011

Oh I see, Obama has defied every law, made up his own laws and rules as he goes along to fit his agenda and NOW you post this?? retard.