Author Topic: Pullling a shizzo at your wedding  (Read 1585 times)

the trainer

Pullling a shizzo at your wedding
« on: August 20, 2014, 08:30:35 AM »
Wedding season is upon us. It's understandable that some people get cold feet, but this guy went to extremes to avoid getting married — by faking his own death.
Tucker Blandford, 23, met his bride-to-be, Alex Lanchester, in August 2012 at a college in Connecticut. They hit it off and quickly fell in love.

Lanchester, from the United Kingdom, was studying abroad for a year. When that year was up, they shared a tearful goodbye at the airport, where Blandford got down on one knee and proposed.

They were to be married on Aug. 15. Lanchester spent over $1,000 on wedding invitations, the photographer, the wedding dress, and other preparations. Blandford even booked a venue on the campus where they had met.

Then one day Lanchester got a phone call from a man identifying himself as Tucker's "dad," saying his son had been depressed and had "thrown himself in front of a car," ending his life.

Devastated, she called Tucker's mother to offer condolences. Tucker's mother told Lanchester that her son was in fact alive and well.

Tucker later admitted that he had impersonated his father on the call. He told a reporter at the UK's Daily Mail: "I'm a terrible, awful person. I know I shouldn't have told her I was dead, but I didn't know what else to do. Alex is an amazing girl, but I got scared and wanted to get out of the relationship."

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Pullling a shizzo at your wedding
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 08:50:50 AM »
Lanchester spent over $1,000 on wedding invitations, the photographer, the wedding dress, and other preparations.

Over $1,000? Wow!!! This guy's a baller

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 08:53:34 AM »
LOL @ the title

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:56:14 AM »
Over $1,000? Wow!!! This guy's a baller

In the US, that would probably cost anywhere from 10-15K.
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:58:25 AM »
Just post a friggin pick trainer. Start slowly, show us your forearms.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:24 AM »
In the US, that would probably cost anywhere from 10-15K.

Yeah 'cause UK is so cheap compared to U.S.  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 11:32:28 AM »
Just post a friggin pick trainer. Start slowly, show us your forearms.

Here you go. For scale purposes, I put it next to a pic of my forearm.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
Like there would ever be a woman desperate enough to marry Shizzo.

Faking your death is what we mean when we say pulling a shizzo.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 11:54:16 AM »
Wedding season is upon us. It's understandable that some people get cold feet, but this guy went to extremes to avoid getting married — by faking his own death.
Tucker Blandford, 23, met his bride-to-be, Alex Lanchester, in August 2012 at a college in Connecticut. They hit it off and quickly fell in love.

Lanchester, from the United Kingdom, was studying abroad for a year. When that year was up, they shared a tearful goodbye at the airport, where Blandford got down on one knee and proposed.

They were to be married on Aug. 15. Lanchester spent over $1,000 on wedding invitations, the photographer, the wedding dress, and other preparations. Blandford even booked a venue on the campus where they had met.

Then one day Lanchester got a phone call from a man identifying himself as Tucker's "dad," saying his son had been depressed and had "thrown himself in front of a car," ending his life.

Devastated, she called Tucker's mother to offer condolences. Tucker's mother told Lanchester that her son was in fact alive and well.

Tucker later admitted that he had impersonated his father on the call. He told a reporter at the UK's Daily Mail: "I'm a terrible, awful person. I know I shouldn't have told her I was dead, but I didn't know what else to do. Alex is an amazing girl, but I got scared and wanted to get out of the relationship."

See you Saturday pussy

You better show.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 11:56:04 AM »
Faking your death is what we mean when we say pulling a shizzo.

Don't pull a shizzo on what we set up and fake the meeting you pussy

You know where and when. We don't need to make this public just want to hold you accountable one time. If you're really where you say you are. Then That works perfectly for me and it only works for another week in the states, so just know it's time to show up bitch. Don't need to film your face. Don't worry. Just show up

You're going to back out JUST like you did august 6th.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
Don't pull a shizzo on our meeting

You know where and when. We don't need to make this public just want to hold you accountable one time. If you're really where you say you are. Then That works perfectly for me and it only works for another week in the states, so just know it's time to show up bitch. Don't need to film your face. Don't worry. Just show up

You're going to back out JUST like you did august 6th.

Haha! Good luck with that!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »
Haha! Good luck with that!

Thank you

I will need it against a mass monster like him.  

He claims he's in the same state, same fucking county as me by chance over PM. well, let's fucking meet trainer. I am not kidding. NO Junior Q + A with Bic MC type shit. Just show up and do to me what you said you'd do to me over those PMs big boy

let's see you do it

meltdown.gif

EDIT: Trainer. No pushing the date back. IOt's this saturday at that location or nothing because I go back to UK next week. OK pussy boy?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »
Thank you

He claims he's in the same state, same fucking county as me by chance over PM. well, let's fucking meet trainer. I am not kidding. NO Junior Q + A with Bic MC type shit. Just show up and do to me what you said you'd do to me over those PMs big boy

let's see you do it

meltdown.gif

EDIT: Trainer. No pushing the date back. IOt's this saturday at that location or nothing because I go back to UK next week. OK pussy boy?

Var, where you at? You can PM me. You in the states?

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 12:29:10 PM »
Thank you

let's see you do it

meltdown.gif

Everything is already set and confirmed so stop running your mouth and just show up.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 12:32:36 PM »
Var, be sure to take pictures of the meeting spot when you're there and trainer isn't. Because he's gonna no-show and then claim that you no-showed.