Author Topic: What's a "big" order?  (Read 7795 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
What's a "big" order?
« on: August 20, 2014, 10:43:49 AM »
How much do you order at a time and what amount keeps it under the radar?

What's the most you've ever gotten?

whitewidow

Re: What's a "big" order?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 12:09:40 PM »
How much do you order at a time and what amount keeps it under the radar?

What's the most you've ever gotten?

I got this a few times but it didn't come all in one pack. usually don't spend what you can't afford to lose because shit can go sour sometimes. seen it happen to alot of people.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »
I got this a few times but it didn't come all in one pack. usually don't spend what you can't afford to lose because shit can go sour sometimes. seen it happen to alot of people. there is more here then it looks those bags are filled with amps and their are 10ml vials of Tren in the very back that were vaccum sealed 20 of them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
I got this a few times but it didn't come all in one pack. usually don't spend what you can't afford to lose because shit can go sour sometimes. seen it happen to alot of people.
Esfitness on a cruise?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »
A dealer i know told me his supplier had to order 45 thousand euros in ampouls otherwise the lab won't even bother selling anything to him. The norm was to buy 100000€ in ampouls to get good pricing. And this is just of one compound. I am imagining trucks of it reaching the guy's warehouse. :o

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »
1kg of raw test is only about $1,000-1,200 depending on the ester...comes in a normal manilla shipping envelope.

The equivalent of 400 x 10ml vials @ 250mg/ml.

All the other homebrew ingredients, supplies and equipment are legal and not monitored by anyone.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 02:13:54 AM »
1kg of raw test is only about $1,000-1,200 depending on the ester...comes in a normal manilla shipping envelope.

The equivalent of 400 x 10ml vials @ 250mg/ml.

All the other homebrew ingredients, supplies and equipment are legal and not monitored by anyone.

unless somebody is stupid enough to buy a fully put together tab press machine. then those are monitored. if you buy the tab press in parts that's a diffrent story and not traceable.
You can def make a shitload of money if you know what your doing and like temper mentioned Test E and most all Test esters are dirt cheap and yield crazy profits especially Test E because it seems to be the best seller. I would say Dianabol tablets are also super profitable but not usually capsules. if you can broker a good deal on 1,00ct sealed bottles 5mg or 500ct 10mg mg you can also make serious profit but it is alot of stress and not for somebody who is getting older(way too much stress) maybe for a young guy on the come-up but the game gets old to most guys who are a bit older we tend to see things a little clearer.

I used to not think as clearly and do all sorts of shit I would never do again even though everything always went ok.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 05:02:17 AM »
Anything over $1000 where you have to send two Western Unions

Of course, this is all relative.  I'm sure there are plenty here who have made much larger orders

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 07:32:49 AM »
Anything over $1000 where you have to send two Western Unions

Of course, this is all relative.  I'm sure there are plenty here who have made much larger orders

why would they make you send 2 western unions unless the receiver wanted you to add a test question then that 1,000$ might be 3 WU transfers they have a new 300$ limit if the receiver has no ID.if receiver has a ID I have been able to send any amount under 10K.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »
unless somebody is stupid enough to buy a fully put together tab press machine. then those are monitored. if you buy the tab press in parts that's a diffrent story and not traceable.
You can def make a shitload of money if you know what your doing and like temper mentioned Test E and most all Test esters are dirt cheap and yield crazy profits especially Test E because it seems to be the best seller. I would say Dianabol tablets are also super profitable but not usually capsules. if you can broker a good deal on 1,00ct sealed bottles 5mg or 500ct 10mg mg you can also make serious profit but it is alot of stress and not for somebody who is getting older(way too much stress) maybe for a young guy on the come-up but the game gets old to most guys who are a bit older we tend to see things a little clearer.

I used to not think as clearly and do all sorts of shit I would never do again even though everything always went ok.

A lot of liquid orals nowadays too. Very simple to whip up liquid orals.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
why would they make you send 2 western unions unless the receiver wanted you to add a test question then that 1,000$ might be 3 WU transfers they have a new 300$ limit if the receiver has no ID.if receiver has a ID I have been able to send any amount under 10K.

"They" don't care but I don't want to have to show ID, which you need to do for money transfers over $1000

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 02:32:29 AM »
"They" don't care but I don't want to have to show ID, which you need to do for money transfers over $1000

Yes this is true. actually it is worse that's when sending money. if you pick-up a thousand dollars the person sending it would have to send 3 western union at 300$ a piece and then a fourth one for 100$. They won't let anybody pick-up more then 300$ without showing ID it never used to be like this till recently due to all the money laundering going on in places in the middle east and afghanistan. If you send somebody money and the receiver has ID you can send any amount as long as it is 999$ dollars or less without showing ID.

Thats why it's hard to source these days.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
The WU here is $299 without ID and using a test question/answer.  Moneygram is still $899 for no ID while using a test question/answer.

Regarding the pill press machine, it doesn't matter if you break it down into 3 or 30 parts.  There are only so many temp regulators that are marketed and produced for those machines.  That is what they look for.   You can order the crimps, wheel dial, mix, etc.. all day long.  But fuck around with the (6 I believe) different kinds of temp regulators that is responsible for compressing the loose compounds into a hard tablet and they will be on your ass.  Just ask Jesse of Mr Supps when he tried to buy one for (legal) supps he was making for his company. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 10:59:35 PM »

so use ID and send the money.

as long as the packages come from a different addy that you sent the money to then its not a problem.

lol dont overthink it.

and no this isnt my first bbq.
b

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »

as long as the packages come from a different addy that you sent the money to then its not a problem.

lol dont overthink it.

well depends who and where your sending the money. I would try to have somebody else do it for you if it's going to pakistan or afghanistan or any middle east country. They don;t fuck around anymore when it comes to wiring money.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 06:16:25 PM »
small orders = 999 or lower

medium = 1000 - 2500

big = 2500 or more

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 06:18:09 PM »

lol dont overthink it.

exactly, no dealer on the planet sends from the same location he receives the funds so this is not even an issue whatsoever

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 06:18:58 PM »