Author Topic: Todays most Aesthetic FDB.  (Read 7798 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Todays most Aesthetic FDB.
« on: August 20, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »
 :o

Shawn Rhoden!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Todays most Aesthetic FDB.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »
With that waist he deserves a good placement.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »
I know hes hailed as rhe 2nd coming of wheeker... but something about this guy just doesnt seem that impressive to me.

Seems like none of these guys have the muscular quality the 90s guys had... guess its that 'slin' look. Seems like their quality drops as they move from amateurs to pros instead of getting better..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:20:45 PM »
Can't wait until he places ahead of Ramy again  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 01:02:23 PM »
I hadn't heard of him til I checked results of 2012 O the morning after. Crazy shape, lacking thickness in some areas (back, chest) but mostly lacking sick conditioning. Looks like he's asleep all the time too.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 01:21:17 PM »
In this pose he looks a lot like Martinez, but with deeper cuts and smaller waist

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 01:29:02 PM »
In this pose he looks a lot like Martinez, but with deeper cuts and smaller waist

Not sure what years these are but Vic was a lot thicker and had biceps not oilceps.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »
I hadn't heard of him til I checked results of 2012 O the morning after. Crazy shape, lacking thickness in some areas (back, chest) but mostly lacking sick conditioning. Looks like he's asleep all the time too.
Lol, my thoughts exactly.  ;D

Shawn "Tired" Rhoden - Great supplement ad potential there.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »
I don't know man, some of these Men's Physique dudes are pretty "aesthetic"

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »

Thats an impressive physique.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 02:08:29 PM »
yeah, pretty fucking incredible

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
yeah, pretty fucking incredible photoshop.

fixed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 02:13:24 PM »
I know hes hailed as rhe 2nd coming of wheeker... but something about this guy just doesnt seem that impressive to me.

Seems like none of these guys have the muscular quality the 90s guys had... guess its that 'slin' look. Seems like their quality drops as they move from amateurs to pros instead of getting better..
It's that whole "Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream" look. Like he is disinterested. Also his muscles have no pop to them, unlike Wheeler. His shape is very similar, and that is about it.
[/youtube]

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 02:13:54 PM »
 and decent legs too, which... I'm always worried about
 Frank,  I'm sure there is some retouching here-  it's a professional photograph.  but who of our "heros" hasn't had a Photoshop done?  This dude looks impressive as fuck.  WHY YOU MAD, BRO?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 02:16:42 PM »
A lot of people don't know much of a difference post processing photo software can make.

Put it like this..i can make a gym rat look like he belongs on stage. I can make top 10 guys look like mr Olympia.
A

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 02:24:33 PM »
A lot of people don't know much of difference post processing photo software can make.
oh a whole shitload!  But literally every pro that's ever been photographed for anything has be retouched at one point or another.
 anyway, I just wanted to stop in and offer another aesthetic physique.  I'm not here to defend this dude's honor, since  his body affects me and mine not at all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:01 PM »

You can see that if he jumped into the "big leagues", that his arms would lag behind and his waist would be kinda of wide.
This is a great photo of illustrating the "limits" of one's physique and what one looks like before that big jump. Right now, he looks excellent.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
oh a whole shitload!  But literally every pro that's ever been photographed for anything has be retouched at one point or another.
 anyway, I just wanted to stop in and offer another aesthetic physique.  I'm not here to defend this dude's honor, since  his body affects me and mine not at all.

The photo you posted is beyond shopped its ridiculous. This wasn't a case of minor retouching and sharpening.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 02:28:54 PM »
Roden looks watery. Not one vein can be seen in his chest, arms, or lats in that post.
X

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 02:48:13 PM »
The photo you posted is beyond shopped its ridiculous. This wasn't a case of minor retouching and sharpening.
Search him out for yourself, my dude. I have no dog in this fight. He's a well conditioned WBFF Muscle Model with a great FDB. That particular photo I chose has probably had some photoshop, but doesn't change what he actually looks like (and if you care so much, go see).

You can see that if he jumped into the "big leagues", that his arms would lag behind and his waist would be kinda of wide.
This is a great photo of illustrating the "limits" of one's physique and what one looks like before that big jump. Right now, he looks excellent.
He's not jumping into the "big leagues." He was an IFBB Men's Physique pro who was told that he was too muscular, so he switched to the WBFF. BB size is not what this dude is after. I wouldn't call his physique limited, but what I'd say is irrelevant - I WAS JUST RESPONDING TO THE OP'S POST. I WAS SIMPLY SUBMITTING ANOTHER MAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL FDB.

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:26 PM »
and decent legs too, which... I'm always worried about
 Frank,  I'm sure there is some retouching here-  it's a professional photograph.  but who of our "heros" hasn't had a Photoshop done?  This dude looks impressive as fuck.  WHY YOU MAD, BRO?

So you think those legs look good, it makes you sound like some random girl on facebook making a comment instead of a pro who knows bodybuilding.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 03:05:08 PM »

Dude looks friggin` amazing!!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »
So you think those legs look good, it makes you sound like some random girl on facebook making a comment instead of a pro who knows bodybuilding.
You know I am never responding with any seriousness to anything YOU ever post until we know what YOU look like, right? I have good legs. So do others. This guy has decent legs. The thread, however, is not about legs.

Let's see your legs, asshat.
Or your anything?
Am I still waiting til August 6th?
Oh wait...

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »
Rhoden has damn near perfect symmetry..But this shot isnt the most flattering for his arms..i see no separation

He also has the charisma of a turtle

and 0/10 facial aesthetics..no homer

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »
You know I am never responding with any seriousness to anything YOU ever post until we know what YOU look like, right? I have good legs. So do others. This guy has decent legs. The thread, however, is not about legs.

Let's see your legs, asshat.
Or your anything?
Am I still waiting til August 6th?
Oh wait...

meltdown
 :D
A