Author Topic: PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND Qu'est-ce que c'est...  (Read 7052 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND Qu'est-ce que c'est...
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:00:14 PM »
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far - better run run run run run run run away

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND Qu'est-ce que c'est...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »
She needs a fucking right hook, but the "man" in this video needs a bullet behind the ear so that he doesn't sire any sons.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 02:08:17 PM »

Insecure c unt.
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 02:17:36 PM »
u do not understand, This bitch used to fuck his father  ??? ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »
u do not understand, This bitch used to fuck his father  ??? ???
Dont try and "one up" Junior.
He will just come back with an another story.   ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 02:47:01 PM »
What a beta puss....

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 03:10:16 PM »
I don't about you guys but I fapped to that about 5 times!  The hair pulling, making him look her in the eyes and answer her questions....ok...time for number 6!  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:12:37 PM »
is this "GIVE ME MY CELLPHONE BACK" couple  ???

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 04:24:42 PM »
I think I just "pee'd" myself a lil bit! .....  (this is sooo my girl lol) 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 04:46:40 PM »
I think I just "pee'd" myself a lil bit! .....  (this is sooo my girl lol) 

You strike me as the type that would enjoy being cuckolded

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 04:51:20 PM »
Wasn't gonna post this earlier but I'm drunk so I'll let my judgment slide.

When I took shit I would be an arrogant dick and attract female attention in front of gf. She would push and hit girls openly groping me.

One time she thought I was going out to see another girl. I was going out with mates (with intention of getting some attention  :P). She followed me in car as I went to my friend's house.When I stopped at friend's house she rammed my car. I got out called to door of friend disproving her theory that I was meeting a girl. She rammed the car several more times. Fucked her so hard that night my dick nearly fell off  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:41 PM »

When I took shit I would be an arrogant dick and attract female attention in front of gf. She would push and hit girls openly groping me.

One time she thought I was going out to see another girl. I was going out with mates (with intention of getting some attention  :P). She followed me in car as I went to my friend's house.When I stopped at friend's house she rammed my car. I got out called to door of friend disproving her theory that I was meeting a girl. She rammed the car several more times. Fucked her so hard that night my dick nearly fell off  ;D

Sounds healthy. Approved.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
Sounds healthy. Approved.

Haha. In isolation it looks psycho. I was such a dick at the time. Was after I came off regular use. I would be a normal nice boyfriend and man for a week or so. Then get shit and change. Play poker  not eat, ignore her etc. Strive for attention from women and get it. If it was other way around I wouldn't have stuck with her or would be behind bars.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 06:34:36 PM »
I don't about you guys but I fapped to that about 5 times!  The hair pulling, making him look her in the eyes and answer her questions....ok...time for number 6!  :D

she gave me the horn the second she turned nasty

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36:43 PM »
You strike me as the type that would enjoy being cuckolded
only if your offering sweet cheeks!   ;)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 11:06:14 PM »

Why Why Why would this guy record this and even crazier, why would he upload this? Was it to expose his psycho gf, because while that was accomplished, the whole world saw was kind of a BETA PUSSY he is for letting a woman actually do this to him.

Also, did he just say, hey wait babe. Can you just hold on a 2nd so that I can record you abusing me?

Just seems fake.

On a side note, I once dated an ex who after my breaking up with her, proceeded to come to my apartment and kick my front door until the door came off its hinges. She then came into my apartment and started throwing candles at me and whatever else she could get her hands on. I tackled the bitch to the ground and told her if she did ONE more thing it was lights out for her.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 12:28:55 AM »
Why Why Why would this guy record this and even crazier, why would he upload this? Was it to expose his psycho gf, because while that was accomplished, the whole world saw was kind of a BETA PUSSY he is for letting a woman actually do this to him.

Also, did he just say, hey wait babe. Can you just hold on a 2nd so that I can record you abusing me?

Just seems fake.

On a side note, I once dated an ex who after my breaking up with her, proceeded to come to my apartment and kick my front door until the door came off its hinges. She then came into my apartment and started throwing candles at me and whatever else she could get her hands on. I tackled the bitch to the ground and told her if she did ONE more thing it was lights out for her.

What happened next?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 12:36:00 AM »
Am I the only getting turn on by this?
S

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 01:49:50 AM »
Am I the only getting turn on by this?
Im 6 4 240 pounds, the idea a woman remotely attractive could do that to me, makes me hard as steel.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 04:41:12 AM »
Im 4 6  420 pounds, the idea a woman remotely attractive could do that to me, makes me hard as steel.

Bipedal Salisbury steak of peace  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 09:44:06 AM »

Eff that. She rammed your car. That's the end of it. Sorry, a woman like that can go with someone else.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2014, 11:13:13 AM »

I dated a Mexican girl a few years ago; a real hot and spicy one.  Bitch had the most violent temper I've ever seen, all 105 pounds of her was mean as hell when you pissed her off and she was really emotional, she'd get screaming pounding her hand on the table mad over a simple disagreement.

She was great in bed though...

One night she gets pissed off that a female coworker sent me a text, she didn't even read it, just saw this girls name pop up on my phone.  Batshit crazy mode starts, cussing at me, calling me all sorts of random insults... this had happen many times before.  So I'm really good at escalating emotional situations with women, so i start playing a long a bit and telling her that if she wasn't so insecure, this wouldn't be an issue.  Then i changed the password on my phone in front of her, that was the "tipping" point.

She grabs my iPad Air that i had just bought the day before and smashes it over my head, then opens the door and smashes it on the porch.  She's so pissed i was almost freaked out, but instead i start laughing and calling her a crazy banshee.  She grabs me by my shirt and tries to tackle me, i just stand there and laugh at her.  Then she starts slapping me in the face and scratching me, at this point i knew it was time to go.  So i extend my arm and push her away like it's Heisman trophy time, i just walk out the door while being attacked.  Her neighbors are outside watching the entire thing.

I get in my truck, still being attacked by psycho banshee and drive home.  30 minutes later cops are at my condo, she was accusing me of assault, she had a red mark on her arm from me pushing her away from me.  I show the cops my injuries, they weren't much, but between that and the neighbors testimony, the bitch gets tossed in jail for assault on me.

1 week after she's bailed out, we are talking again and had the best sex ever that weekend.  After that i disconnected from her because i knew it wouldn't be worth it.

Psycho girlfriends... the text message from my coworker was to inform me that her best friend just committed suicide and that she was flying to NC for two weeks to be with her family.  The girl worked for me and was my design engineer.

8)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2014, 11:16:32 AM »
Eff that. She rammed your car. That's the end of it. Sorry, a woman like that can go with someone else.

By rammed I mean hit at 5mph or less. Mother Theresa would have stabbed me before it got to that point.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2014, 11:25:21 AM »
By rammed I mean hit at 5mph or less. Mother Theresa would have stabbed me before it got to that point.
uh, uh...still. No way, no how. That is some foolishness that I can not deal with. And I am tolerant person.