Author Topic: This is officially the tipping point, men are fucked in the dating market  (Read 4619 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
C'mon, look at the quality of the dudes who 'liked' her pic and commented on her pics.   That's normal.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
How can a kind, sensitive, caring, man like myself leave a comment for that fine lady?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yup....It takes like 5 seconds to comment "damn" or "looking good", but that paves the way for future encounters.  If I looked like those losers, I'd probably be commenting on the 4s & 5s I came across, too

Or not even future encounters. Maybe they just want to talk dirty or get nude pics via text to get off.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
C'mon, look at the quality of the dudes who 'liked' her pic and commented on her pics.   That's normal.

"Ryan" is looking pretty studly.
X

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
"Ryan" is looking pretty studly.

looks like the white vince goodrum
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
wimen don't have to do jack shit on dating sites, they emedietly get 1000s of the best of us to pick and chose.

luckily, we often are those best thousand

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Local beaches in Ireland?lol you never struck me as a world of Warcraft player

Stones that lead to sea  ;D

It's busy all the time, good or bad weather. I only go to Italian coffee shop there these days, settled man now.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Stones that lead to sea  ;D

It's busy all the time, good or bad weather. I only go to Italian coffee shop there these days, settled man now.

Didn't think so, beaches here are shit too, apart from Cornwall.tried world of Warcraft once, not my thing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Lotta getbiggers in that comment section

;D ;D ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Didn't think so, beaches here are shit too, apart from Cornwall.tried world of Warcraft once, not my thing.

It was all sand when I was a kid. Very occasionally a storm or crazy tides would cause some flooding. They out stones to a depth of three or four metres over all the sand ruining the beach.

Nothing to do with a politician buying a house right beside the sea.  ::)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
I have never used a dating site. Never had issue with women, if I wanted one went to local beach with a few nightclubs. I fucked 4 women from a world of warcraft server. Shit is so easy.

8+'s on WoW ;D?

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It's all relative.

Look at the commenters. Not exactly Chippendales dancers.

Xactly  ;D