Author Topic: what dark matter/ether power or force is simply  (Read 887 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what dark matter/ether power or force is simply
« on: August 21, 2014, 06:20:50 AM »
if you move magnetic field (copper wire) over and around an iron bar (magnetic reflector) ( lets say you had the strenth to wave a copper rod fast as fucking hell around an iron bar , this friction/magnetism of the two metals WITHOUT TOUCHING would bring electricity/sparking into existance from the ether or dark matter

so the amount of turns/movement a magnetic field makes around a magnetic reflector taps into a resevoir of higher density power

this is actually also pure action at a distance.

alot of what the planets are doing are being as magnetic fields and magnetic reflectors not all planets are made of the same stuff

scientists want to say that 99 percent of "space" is dark matter or dark energy because they cant SEE it but they see these large planetary objects moving with order. well this energy comes into existance because of feilds (the field is always there but you cant see it, just like generating electricity with the copper and the iron, you dont get the visual of its unlimited power until you get the right speed) wich i have given example of above. the copper wire and iron bar feild, could very well be replaced with two different/opposing  planets
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: what dark matter/ether power or force is simply
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:33:25 AM »
seems like this could be taped into on a larger scale in space. Take a molten iron cor planet revolving around a copper glazed moon, or vise versa. Amazing electric output and I'm sure just some of it captured would be unlimited energy source. It would take some large scale engineering though.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 06:35:26 AM »
seems like this could be taped into on a larger scale in space. Take a molten iron cor planet revolving around a copper glazed moon, or vise versa. Amazing electric output and I'm sure just some of it captured would be unlimited energy source. It would take some large scale engineering though.

the unlimited potential is always there (invisible) this invisible force is a repelling magnetic force, it is the inertial plane of unlimited untapped energy keeping things in order

this unlimited potential comes into visualization under speed with that comes more tension with that comes visualization
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 06:36:23 AM »
the electricity has to come from somewhere it doesnt come from the copper or the iron you see
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 06:44:19 AM »
If Dark Matter collided with a Cluster of Heme-Iron and Compressed Kale Greens covered in Sea Salt, what would happen?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 06:55:21 AM »
If Dark Matter collided with a Cluster of Heme-Iron and Compressed Kale Greens covered in Sea Salt, what would happen?

maybe a galactic blood clot would insue, the salt would rectify the situaion the kale would dapen the effects, the "dark energy" can only appear under feild strenth other wise its and opposing repelling force
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 10:43:40 AM »
I preferred when you were overdosing Kale, sea salt and Olive Oil, at least you were amusing but harmless

now you are just some lost soul running around the room waving a metal rod wrapped in copper trying to find dark matter  :'(

I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »
I preferred when you were overdosing Kale, sea salt and Olive Oil, at least you were amusing but harmless

now you are just some lost soul running around the room waving a metal rod wrapped in copper trying to find dark matter  :'(

Watch your tone boy