Author Topic: Accelerated aging  (Read 1371 times)

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
Accelerated aging
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:05:30 PM »
What gear gives the increased aged look? As some bodybuilders I've seen look in their late 40's yet are only in the younger 20's. Is it the steroids with high androgenic properties? Or perhaps the huge amounts of HGH and insulin? I also notice this is something that was unseen back before the 90's.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Accelerated aging
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:21:38 PM »
Tren, masteron, and any other androgenic steroid.

Don't overlook the effect of overeating, either

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 12:54:17 AM »
Tren, masteron, and any other androgenic steroid.

Don't overlook the effect of overeating, either

Alright, so it's the androgen is compounds. Thanks, man! Appreciate that answer. I also was unaware of the effect of overeating as well. Which luckily for me I've never been a huge meal guy. With the sole exception of when I'm on prednisone. That shit makes me feel like a starved concentration camp victim.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
insulin is closely related to aging aswell.
therefore 1. overeating and 2. insulin abuse contribute to a huge part.

steroid users dont necessarily look much older, however add in slin (which mostly happens in conjunction with GH) and you get some 40-looking 20 year olds.

i think GH alone actually has anti-aging properties, slin does the opposite.

strong androgens create a masculinized look, this may contribute to looking older.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:29 AM »
That's fascinating.

I feel the same about GH having a youth preserving effect, yet when you get to high enough levels of it you pretty much have to start hitting the slin with it. Due to the increased glucose in the blood. Am I right?

Nothing wrong with looking more manly.  ;D But I haven't even popped my first shot of test e yet. Just wanting a better understanding of the chemicals and their effects.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 12:31:37 PM »
steroid users dont necessarily look much older, however add in slin (which mostly happens in conjunction with GH) and you get some 40-looking 20 year olds.

I disagree, even on 500mg test the pores get bigger, face swells up a bit, skin just looks "rougher".  Granted, the changes reverse themselves after coming off, but I definitely think steroid-only users will look older when on.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »
on steroids my hair thinned on my scalp and grew on my body. I never had hair on my upper back or upper arms/delts. now i am a sasquatch (a few notches below tbombz status)  :'(

this was all within 1-2 years of moderate/low dosages. anadrol and tren caused the quickest side effects.