Author Topic: Do AI'S hinder gains  (Read 4699 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Do AI'S hinder gains
« on: August 21, 2014, 03:29:44 PM »
I have been getting good training and some development off a moderate amount of test these past couple months and no AI, is estrogen important for muscle growth? I think I feel better without arimidex and as my diet is clean there is not much water retention.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Do AI'S hinder gains
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »
No estrogen does not build muscle, it builds bloat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 06:13:44 PM »
You can take my limited experience with a grain of salt, but Aromasin is an AI and also binds to SHBG which has the result of INCREASING free test.

Exemestane is the generic name.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 06:54:39 PM »
SHBG is not "bad" , it's actually essential  - it binds to the test, transports it and extends it's life in your body

With no SHBG in your system your test would effectively all be gone in an hour

AIs have some nasty sides so try to use the lowest dose possible ... Estrogen out of range can cause prostate problems long term

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:38:13 AM »
I have been getting good training and some development off a moderate amount of test these past couple months and no AI, is estrogen important for muscle growth? I think I feel better without arimidex and as my diet is clean there is not much water retention.

estrogen does make some people hold a little more water wich sometimes lubes up your joints making you feel stronger and some are more sensitive then others,maybe your not sensitive to water retention or puffy nipples. I would definately keep a serm and a AI on hand just in case ,you don't have to use either one but just incase you have an issue you have them on hand. I tend to look drier and harder when I take a AI and it dosn;t really fuck with my strength so I use a AI and sometimes a serm at times. It just really comes down to how sensitive you are to estrogen and water retention.if it's not broke don;t fix it but def have the tools to fix it if it breaks down-ya feel?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 03:01:50 AM »
yeah I have nolva on hand now that I am upping the dose, and will start proviron also.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 05:02:33 AM »
you have to have some estrog. yes, taking an AI to often will have a negative affect on gains (size & strength)
sept 10th APF

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »
yeah I have nolva on hand now that I am upping the dose, and will start proviron also.

well like I said if it's working for you then that's great(don't fix what's not broken) but definately have the tools on hand incase something breaks(in a bodybuilders case that would be a AI and a serm) everybody needs to have both on hand before starting a cycle. I don"t recommend taking both a serm and a AI but this way you get to choose depending on what's going on.

Big ro I am surprised you are not having any issues at all. do you mind telling us what you have been using and for how long? You don't have to post the lab I am intersted to know what lab is is but if you don't want to name it on the open board PM me the lab. I am always looking out for labs that are working well for people.

If I get fucked over on this TRT doctor deal I have going I am going to jump on some Bayer testovirons and Deca durabolin or EQ. I want to jump on the deca but it stays in your system so damn long and I have to take drug tests every 6 months for my doctor.

I am also going to use some genotropin and T3 and maybe T4 I am going to really get into the science of wich works better with HGH sometimes they over complicate the science of what thyroid med to use when your on HGH. I have alot of friends who prefer taking T4 on HGH. anyway not trying to hijack Bigros quote let us know what substances you are using BIGRO and also if you can let us know the brand that would be nice if not just OM it to me. Also has this ever happened before where you went this long without feeling the need to use any serms or a AI?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
Infiniti test 400 at 600mg a week. No growth behind nips on this without AI.

I will be running test p and e, tren a, eq all Infiniti also alpha pharma anavar and would like to try honest labatories superdrol, will also take a small dose of halo pre workout. Will begin genetropin soon at 3iu a day.

Not beginning T3 or Clen yet, no ephedrine, just a thermo cap pre workout. Feel like I can do without them for a while and am using Kelp for thyroid boost.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:30:38 AM »
Some guys can take grams without gyno symptoms. Others have it albeit being naturals.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 11:39:15 AM »
What about other one thing? I mean fat loss. High Estro can disturb fat loss or is it only about water retention?

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 11:42:06 AM »

I will be running test p and e, tren a, eq all Infiniti also alpha pharma anavar and would like to try honest labatories superdrol, will also take a small dose of halo pre workout. Will begin genetropin soon at 3iu a day.

Not beginning T3 or Clen yet, no ephedrine, just a thermo cap pre workout. Feel like I can do without them for a while and am using Kelp for thyroid boost.

so are you going to shoot the Test P(100mg daily) everyday and the Test E-(250mg --EOD) ? Same with the tren are you going to shoot it 5 days a week or just 100mg (EOD)? The EQ you will need at least 600mg to a gram , so my guess is you will probably shoot 300mg of EQ EOD, Then run 100 mg of anavar daily for a month with 20-30mg halo pre-workout for a month? how close am I to your stack? That is a bad -ass stack brother. Definately have some Letro or aromasin on hand. If you have 100% legit halo you don't need superdrol save the superdrol for next cycle.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 03:09:51 PM »

How much was the genotropin per 36iu?   I've heard Infiniti labs is supposed to be Gud has anyone you know been on this recently to compare it to Isis ?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 05:07:02 PM »
so are you going to shoot the Test P(100mg daily) everyday and the Test E-(250mg --EOD) ? Same with the tren are you going to shoot it 5 days a week or just 100mg (EOD)? The EQ you will need at least 600mg to a gram , so my guess is you will probably shoot 300mg of EQ EOD, Then run 100 mg of anavar daily for a month with 20-30mg halo pre-workout for a month? how close am I to your stack? That is a bad -ass stack brother. Definately have some Letro or aromasin on hand. If you have 100% legit halo you don't need superdrol save the superdrol for next cycle.

Hey yeah quite close, I will have to assess how my system accepts the higher test and find the sweet spot, 100mg prop ed yes, 250 test e eod or every 3rd day or maybe just 500mg a week we will see, EQ 3 x a week for a gram or more, Tren 100mg ed for now, not sure how pure the halo is its Bioshira halo. 3iu of Genotropin first thing before cardio. Also will use Arimidex at 0.5 eod. Proviron 50-100mg a day of EP brand. Will try not use nolva, hopefully no flare ups of the nips.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 05:11:15 PM »
How much was the genotropin per 36iu?   I've heard Infiniti labs is supposed to be Gud has anyone you know been on this recently to compare it to Isis ?

I,m getting it cost price. PM me for that if interested. I have used Infiniti and rate it, Isis tren might be a bit stronger but Infiniti test is stronger imo.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 06:13:02 PM »
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1206168

Interesting study done that relates a bit to this, though obviously test doses are not as high, etc.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 07:59:19 PM »
Hey yeah quite close, I will have to assess how my system accepts the higher test and find the sweet spot, 100mg prop ed yes, 250 test e eod or every 3rd day or maybe just 500mg a week we will see, EQ 3 x a week for a gram or more, Tren 100mg ed for now, not sure how pure the halo is its Bioshira halo. 3iu of Genotropin first thing before cardio. Also will use Arimidex at 0.5 eod. Proviron 50-100mg a day of EP brand. Will try not use nolva, hopefully no flare ups of the nips.

Let us know how it goes. I think the halo sounds kind of suspect. I have heard very little about that lab. did you pay more then 1.50$ per tab? Real halo should sell for at least 1.50-2.00$ a tab. Halo raws are spendy if they are real. Running that much gear it might be hard to tell if the halo is high grade especially since you are going to be running var as well.keep us posted