Author Topic: drugs aren't everything  (Read 6279 times)

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
drugs aren't everything
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »
I see a lot of posts where people state that everything is drugs. The problem I have with this is that I think some of the younger or more inexperienced tend to believe that everything really is all drugs. And the problem with that is that you have lifters selling themselves short on what they can accomplish.  Which is wrong. Or you have guys that then give up. For the guys here that have 10 years or less training that believe these things. It isn't true. Instead of falling for this take a look at your training, study your self and critique your weaknesses.  Because you can look dawn good and be strong as shit with nothing. I see people saying drugs for a 315 bench  ::) really? It just shows that there's a lot here that have flawed training cycles. And the fault of that is that there's some magic pill, or that they can't achieve much natural. Drugs are the icing on the cake. Not the foundation.  I know someone who never competed will call me a idiot and say what he read or heard. I talk from 20 plus years. Not what I read, or heard. If you have 10 years or less training. Stay strong. You'll get there.
i

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: drugs aren't everything
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:44:23 PM »
I see a lot of posts where people state that everything is drugs. The problem I have with this is that I think some of the younger or more inexperienced tend to believe that everything really is all drugs. And the problem with that is that you have lifters selling themselves short on what they can accomplish.  Which is wrong. Or you have guys that then give up. For the guys here that have 10 years or less training that believe these things. It isn't true. Instead of falling for this take a look at your training, study your self and critique your weaknesses.  Because you can look dawn good and be strong as shit with nothing. I see people saying drugs for a 315 bench  ::) really? It just shows that there's a lot here that have flawed training cycles. And the fault of that is that there's some magic pill, or that they can't achieve much natural. Drugs are the icing on the cake. Not the foundation.  I know someone who never competed will call me a idiot and say what he read or heard. I talk from 20 plus years. Not what I read, or heard. If you have 10 years or less training. Stay strong. You'll get there.

troll bait!!

I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »

We don't think too kindly to positive messages around here.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 05:54:19 PM »
Ok

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 06:04:06 PM »
If the trainer had a gimmick it would be you.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 07:07:31 PM »

Lol....  ;D
I read this forum for entertainment,  but I'm to old to be negative.. just encouragement for the lesser experienced.
i

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 07:27:01 PM »
Modern bbing is ALL drugs! Grams upon grams!

No bber is wasting their time training 5 to 10 yrs natural , all pros and amateurs jump on drugs as soon as they start lifting

Drug timing and food intake are the most important

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 07:31:09 PM »
Most people that compete are starting at 12 or around there. You really think they juice at 12yrs.?
For those that speak so definitely.  What is your competition experience and how long have you trained?
You're getting these ideas from forums, and what you've heard."from a big guy" Not from personal experience.
Drugs are never the foundation. Don't be misled. Just posted my post to encourage those that feel defeated.
i

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 07:36:47 PM »
Absolutely they are.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 11:19:34 PM »
flamingjerkinpenis

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 11:20:50 PM »

this.
b

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »
I like positivity, but this won't end well
Air Falcon

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 12:17:44 AM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 12:35:42 AM »
Drugs aren't everything, they're the ONLY thing ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 01:14:02 AM »

you are so right...ive got friends and family members that have never touched a drug..they just dont see the point. most of them have been training now for 10+ years..one of them 30+ years. All big dudes. not pro big, and not into competitions..but intimidatingly large guys.

you do get there.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 02:19:25 AM »
Drugs are the icing on the cake. Not the foundation.

:-\

Maybe to some gym rats on low dosages, but this phrase is laughable when you apply it to the pro's. :D

Besides, if it was merely the "icing on the cake" then nobody would bother using drugs in the first place all things considered.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 02:28:54 AM »
Hugh Jackman Deadlifts 400 lbs!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 04:37:06 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 04:43:40 AM »

is that pic on right of dorian shopped :o,he looks as thick as a damn bus,lol,WOW, hes dwarfing that other guy n i bet that other dude is big as hell
R

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 05:30:31 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 05:33:48 AM »

Delusional rationalization. Most drug users look like crap 6 months off. Icing on the cake? Just stupidity.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 05:40:18 AM »
new a guy from the gym who bought 10ml of test cyp. 8wks later he went back to guy he got it from and wanted his money back or atleast the value of the remaining 2ml in the bottle. guy thought it was bunk cause his arms didn't grow 5" and his abs didn't look like wash a board. idiot thought that 1 bottle would turn him into Show ready BB in a month.
sept 10th APF

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 06:03:59 AM »
new a guy from the gym who bought 10ml of test cyp. 8wks later he went back to guy he got it from and wanted his money back or atleast the value of the remaining 2ml in the bottle. guy thought it was bunk cause his arms didn't grow 5" and his abs didn't look like wash a board. idiot thought that 1 bottle would turn him into Show ready BB in a month.

Obviously, he's a poor responder.

;D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 06:40:51 AM »
I admit that I was genetically a bit more blessed than many but I absolutely benched 315 natural. I was 16 or 17 because I was a junior in high school. I have seen many natural athletes bench 315 but then again some knuckleheads think you can't be under 6 foot and over 200 lbs natural. Then again - some of the same failures think that there is no difference what so ever between the nutritional value of a donut and a steak. "Calorie is a calorie" - if the silly broad eared fool only knew how his posts were often used in parody as am example of "internet douchery"