Author Topic: Isis Fighters from the UK  (Read 12052 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Isis Fighters from the UK
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2014, 12:55:42 AM »
props to var city

some great posts in this thread  8)
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2014, 01:08:21 AM »
And why are so many isis fighters coming from UK?

same reason as why they're coming from America !

because they are allowed to practice CULT fanaticism under the cloak and shield of FREEDOM OF SPEECH

but why do they come from UK more??

Because they can't travel from america to syria

UK they can

what they do is very easy. they go UK----->Turkey------>Syria

In SYRIA is where ISIS/ISIL has their two stage training camps for new members of their caliphate

stage 1. Weaponry training

stage 2. Islam training

then they are made one of two things

1. Jihadists

or

2. Martyrs

This is good info.

The last part stands out because i was just watching a vice news docu and some isis dude asked his little son that very question..jihadist or martyr.

They are raising killers.

Its shocking.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2014, 01:14:21 AM »
The only part i don't agree with is them(isis) coming from America. Of course, our foreign policy and globalist attitude significantly contributes to terrorism but not coming from within or out of America. For better or worst, the patriot act and other changes post 9-11 have been used to limit that.

But yes, free speech laws and freedom of religion can have negative consequences...especiall y with the type of religion isis espouse.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2014, 01:20:14 AM »
The only part i don't agree with is them(isis) coming from America. Of course, our foreign policy and globalist attitude significantly contributes to terrorism but not coming from within or out of America. For better or worst, the patriot act and other changes post 9-11 have been used to limit that.

:D

P2: Sneak-and-Peek
Delayed-notice search warrants issued under the expanded powers of the Patriot Act, 2006–2009. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2014, 01:32:20 AM »
Yeah, that's bad...and not surprising with the US gov and LE in America.

But there's more to the patriot act than just delayed search warrant notices.

Other changes were also made and more power was given to the CIA.

A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 02:51:51 AM »
No, you don't have a grasp of the issues at hand. I can already tell from your posts- in all seriousness- and your language, the lack of precision of it, that you are just running your mouth

you dont know anything about me, and most of what you typed out was nonsense. tanks are not that useful in insurgency type warfare, apcs, or humvees, yes.

i dont know why they would have helicopters and no pilots....

as for ISIL/ ex rep guard snipers, that is where the howitzers and mortars come in, or even TOWs.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 02:54:23 AM »
When / where have isis isil come from as up until very recently
I had not heard of them.
And from the back footed response from usa & uk it appears
our intelligence services hadn't or they would have been geared up
ready, & talk of them would of been common knowledge.
They do seem very well prepared & equipped.

It strikes me that the al Qaeda threat wasn't enough & a larger
more powerful muslim threat had to be found.

lo & behold it suddenly has.  Lets go to War.

in iraq they are the old republican guard who have also taken in islamist fighters, in syria islamist fighters, not sure which groups qatar and saudi initially financed but i dont think they have much control over them now eitherway.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 10:00:20 AM »
you dont know anything about me, and most of what you typed out was nonsense. tanks are not that useful in insurgency type warfare, apcs, or humvees, yes.

as for ISIL/ ex rep guard snipers, that is where the howitzers and mortars come in, or even TOWs.

you have military experience? i know you do not

ALL of what i just typed is correct. as in 100% correct.

you on the other hand typed a couple dipshit posts

filled with false assertions and stupid suggestions

about a real problem

that i know VERY VERY well.

please stop randomly hitting buttons on your keyboard before you make another shit post

thanks

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 10:07:44 AM »

THEN WHY AREN'T THEY FLYING THEIR APACHES?

after all, they do have two dozen of them. brand new!

Oh right, same reason Maliki wasn't flying his!

THE PROOF IS IN THE LINK ABOVE, YOU KNOW IN THE POST THAT DOESN'T SUCK (MINE ON THE FIRST PAGE)

Same reason ONE  US sniper (chris kyle) had more confirmed kills than the ENTIRE Maliki regime over the time span !

because Maliki fired all of his professionals because they were Sunni. Non extremist, but Sunni nonteheless . Same reason they got attacked...  For being shiite ( by isis). Same reason they couldn't potentially broker a DEAL with isis ( perhaps a government with SUNNI representation could have stopped the massacre  and takeover of two of the three major cities in iraq! hm!)

but all your posts suck. you wouldn't understand this.

the kurds don't know how to operate the gear right now dude. They're fighting provincial style.

WE NEED TO GO HELP. I am not a liberal or a republican speaking. I am a HUMAN

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 10:29:24 AM »
The truth of all this is that all these crazy countries need a vile nasty bastard to keep them to heel, they will never be democratic in our life time

Can you imagine the mess if the US had have tried to destabilize Iran also, luckilly they seen sence and backed off on that agenda

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2014, 11:18:38 AM »
Obviously the neocons had to take out Saddam for their own retarded reasons, but this could all have been avoided if Cheney hadn't ignored the guys on the ground and ordered the Baathists (saddams "bad guys") disarmed at the end of the initial invasion.

The army and police should have been left the fuck alone, Power should have been handed over to a more amenable Sunni strongman with tacit Saudi backing and the threat of another US invasion if they acted up.

We'd have been home in a year tops and there would have been no insurgency in the first place, or even the need for nation building

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2014, 10:45:20 AM »
@ var city

1 I did 1 week at parachute regiment. Didn't like morons shouting orders at me to do something I was already doing

2 if u do have mil experience.  Which I doubt. Then congrats on losing so many wars.