Author Topic: Skorp1o you dork  (Read 19652 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Skorp1o you dork
« on: August 22, 2014, 09:08:25 AM »
I know of 5 other getbiggers who eclipse you in wealth many times over who don't brag everyday about sub 10 grand watches, they also retired young years ago. protip: if you have to talk about it to get noticed then you haven't made it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Skorp1o you dork
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:10:09 AM »
I know of 5 other getbiggers who eclipse you in wealth many times over who don't brag everyday about sub 10 grand watches, they also retired young years ago. protip: if you have to talk about it to get noticed then you haven't made it.

Name them and their net worth.  Also what's their wrist game looking like.  Thanks

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:16:32 AM »
but what does their "knuckle game" look like

as i recently heard a young white kid who thought he was black in teh gym refer to fighting

you have to take your watch off when it is time for "knuckle game"

like i take mine off when i jerk off on my computer screen after reading terrible threads

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »
The greatness of wealth comes from the actualized heart of a loving father watching him cement the foundation of his children's future.
For even the great Socrates drank hemlock from the extraordinary wealth of the mind and soul he had.
The rank stench of the material world that you so crave is but a short ephemeral journey in time ending in a train crash.
The very watch you wear on your wrist and boast about in exuberance with the studded incrusted diamonds is the very sword that will take your breath away.
Time is your greatest enemy, time means death.
You are like a passenger on a train arguing about which seat is more comfortable, yet you are all fast flying on the same journey to the inevitable.
Ask not what seat is it, but when sheytan will come and visit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 09:23:18 AM »
You guys are complicating things too much. He is just an attention whore who tries hard to hide his cravings for homosexual sex.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 09:30:41 AM »

S

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 09:38:39 AM »
You guys are complicating things too much. He is just an attention whore who tries hard to hide his cravings for homosexual sex.

That's so funny you mention that!!!!

Because all your posts SUCK

And I didn't read at all

After I saw "failCock"

Kill yourself please

Sub70iq of peace

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »

i have carpe diem tattooed down my ribs

seize the fucking day mother fucker
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »
The greatness of wealth comes from the actualized heart of a loving father watching him cement the foundation of his children's future.
For even the great Socrates drank hemlock from the extraordinary wealth of the mind and soul he had.
The rank stench of the material world that you so crave is but a short ephemeral journey in time ending in a train crash.
The very watch you wear on your wrist and boast about in exuberance with the studded incrusted diamonds is the very sword that will take your breath away.
Time is your greatest enemy, time means death.
You are like a passenger on a train arguing about which seat is more comfortable, yet you are all fast flying on the same journey to the inevitable.
Ask not what seat is it, but when sheytan will come and visit.

mmm wise wurds

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:00 PM »
Just another half breed pretending to have money.

What else is new?

chinese Rolecks, chinese flea market purses for his drug addled white girls, a half chinese faux luxury car on lease and the same tattoo as most transexual prostitutes.

Dead by 38 when he is outed on here.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 02:09:21 AM »

What else is new?

chinese Rolecks, chinese flea market purses for his drug addled white girls, a half chinese faux luxury car on lease and the same tattoo as most transexual prostitutes.

I know its hard for an unskilled middled aged labourer with a shit depressing life like yours to accept that a half breed has a masters in business runs a partnership and gets quarterly bonuses that put to shame your yearly salary. But you've only got yourself to blame, being hateful towards me will not improve your situation....perhaps you should channel your frustration into the right direction and use it as leverage to make the first change which could well be the catalyst to turning things round for you. it's never too late, even for someone like you.

I'll be more than happy to expand further on the above via pm or skype and help you change the way you see life and this includes your intangible/unjustified limitations.

Skorp
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 03:08:08 AM »

What else is new?

ignorance and intelligence never go hand in hand

T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 06:45:29 PM »
A dork is whale shlong  :)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 04:31:28 AM »
Where did Army go ::)

Bump

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 04:40:21 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 04:43:34 AM »
Nice suit!

And you have a sexy voice  :D
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 04:50:32 AM »

Bump

you drive maserati?

ballin

ballin hard

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 05:12:24 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 06:19:21 AM »

Bump

Just need to get in without breaking the window.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »
Just need to get in without breaking the window.

I was going to go the with the chauffeur angle
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »
When I get home, I'll sit in it naked, roll the seats back and post a pic of myself with jizz on my belly.
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 04:09:44 PM »
When I get home, I'll sit in it naked, roll the seats back and post a pic of myself with jizz on my belly.
Noooooooooo

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 07:08:28 AM »

Then you'll have to take it to the car wash the next day bro before you hand in the keys to your boss

I thought you were a friend...if I saw a friend riding a nice car id say "nice one mate.....live it up"

Not try and knock them down with subtle insults. I guess I know where I stand with you atleast.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 08:48:47 AM »
I thought you were a friend...if I saw a friend riding a nice car id say "nice one mate.....live it up"

Not try and knock them down with subtle insults. I guess I know where I stand with you atleast.

Im beginning to think that people are finally coming to their senses about junior.
There is no real life junior good guy.
Just a guy who puts on an act on when you meet him, the true junior is the one you see here on this forum, the lies, the treachery, the deceit.

As for trolling, the guy doesn't troll, he's just himself.
All his videos are just him being an idiot, his videos are no different than the guys setting themselves on fire.

Trolling isnt meant to take a lot of effort, its meant to make others do the work.

The amount of time and money you have spent to troll this forum is laughable.
He started taking steroids to troll us
He starts fucking whores to troll us
He films himself snorting coke to troll us.

Yes, great work joon, you got us all.   ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 08:54:57 AM »

fail again we were laughing at it behind your back in pm muppit of peace, we are good friends outside board.
why so serious?

So scorp was in on you posting his instagram pics?

Is that the truth?

Careful now liar liar, he knows where you live.