Author Topic: Methandrostenolone:Effects On Facial Structure Similar To GH?  (Read 3101 times)

suckmymuscle

Methandrostenolone:Effects On Facial Structure Similar To GH?
« on: February 09, 2006, 08:42:35 PM »
  I was thinking aout this. Since the detoxification of methandrostenolone, in the liver, causes a massive release of IGF-1, would heavy MT use cause facial structure changes similar to that seen with GH use, such as an enlarged jaw, a distended, long face and overly sharp features? Was heavy d-bol use responsile for Arnold's distended, large and square face? Just wondering... ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Methandrostenolone:Effects On Facial Structure Similar To GH?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »
  I was thinking aout this. Since the detoxification of methandrostenolone, in the liver, causes a massive release of IGF-1, would heavy MT use cause facial structure changes similar to that seen with GH use, such as an enlarged jaw, a distended, long face and overly sharp features? Was heavy d-bol use responsile for Arnold's distended, large and square face? Just wondering... ???

I'm not sure how heavy he went with the D-bol.....

Who knows?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 12:45:26 PM »
I've heard conflicting things on how much dbol Arnold used. I've heard only a few a day to 20-30. I could be wrong but didn't dbol used to come in 1mg & 2.5mg tablets back then? If that's the case then him taking 20-30 a day would amount to about 20-50mg a day.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 07:15:51 PM »
I've heard conflicting things on how much dbol Arnold used. I've heard only a few a day to 20-30. I could be wrong but didn't dbol used to come in 1mg & 2.5mg tablets back then? If that's the case then him taking 20-30 a day would amount to about 20-50mg a day.

Ok, but this is off-topic. The question of the thread is whether MT, shares with GH, the ability to change an individual's facial structure.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »
  Ok, but this is off-topic. The question of the thread is whether MT, shares with GH, the ability to change an individual's facial structure.
SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maybe but you mentioned Arnold & Div kinda went with it...so I went with it & here we are.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 07:30:03 PM »
arnold always had a big horse-face.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree dbol is responsible for arnold distended large square face..responsible for mine as well..Made my face square as hell..
musclegurus.com

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 01:23:44 AM »
I agree dbol is responsible for arnold distended large square face..responsible for mine as well..Made my face square as hell..

D-bol kills brain cells and turns you into a Frankenstein. It should be a Shedule 2 controlled substance, and those who sell it should be shot in the face! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 01:59:03 AM »
Maybe but you mentioned Arnold & Div kinda went with it...so I went with it & here we are.

Relax Rimbauder...

The threads go where they go.  Speak your mind.

You sure GHB?  It might have been another "chemical" responsible, don't place blame.

DIV

SulkingGreekGod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 07:21:51 AM »
Arnie had that face from way back when.... I don't think he was using D-bol when this picture was taken.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 07:59:38 AM »
this thread is weird, i have never heard anything like this before, maybe u have gained too much fat and ur face is bloated so ur mistaking the water weight in ur face to be facial structure caused by the dbol.

muscle
muscle

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 09:29:38 AM »
Relax Rimbauder...
The threads go where they go.  Speak your mind.
Totally calm...
...I'm fine
really...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 10:33:46 PM »
Totally calm...
...I'm fine
really...

Valium.

DIV