Author Topic: Obama flew back to DC for chef batchlor party - fng pos  (Read 1863 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama flew back to DC for chef batchlor party - fng pos
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 06:41:59 AM »
In addition to golf, the president's vacation scorecard included three dinners out, two beach days, one bike ride, a jazz concert and a fund-raiser for Senate Democrats. Not to mention a five-hour bachelor party Monday in the Washington home of former White House chef Sam Kass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 09:19:15 AM »
even more unreal is that it appears now that you've stopped reading the headlines (we know you never bother to read the articles)

Obama is doing exactly what ever other POTUS has done starting with George Washington

it's must really suck for you that you never get a vacation from your mental illness

Obama joins long line of vacationing presidents

No president ever enjoys a carefree vacation.

Global hot spots and domestic problems frequently intrude. That's unquestionably true this year, as President Obama spends downtime on Martha's Vineyard.

Through it all though, Mr. Obama, as all presidents must, found time to unwind, reports CBS News White House correspondent Major Garrett.

The president played his eighth round of vacation golf Thursday, swinging freely and shaking hands leisurely along the fairway.

Across the world, the battle for Iraq intensified, Israel and Hamas exchanged rocket fire, Ferguson, Missouri remained tense and the nation pondered the gruesome execution of American James Foley.

Midway through his vacation, Mr. Obama briefly returned to Washington for deliberations on Iraq and Ferguson, capped by a briefing room statement on both.

In addition to golf, the president's vacation scorecard included three dinners out, two beach days, one bike ride, a jazz concert and a fund-raiser for Senate Democrats. Not to mention a five-hour bachelor party Monday in the Washington home of former White House chef Sam Kass.

But Mr. Obama was hardly invisible, addressing the nation on Iraq three times, Ferguson twice and on the implications of Foley's beheading.

"We will be vigilant and we will be relentless," Mr. Obama said after Foley's death. "When people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what's necessary to see that justice is done."

Every presidential vacation is a contradiction in terms.

Nancy Reagan once quipped, "Presidents don't get vacations, they just get a change of scenery."

George Washington, of course, took the first presidential vacation and reviewed Pierre L'enfant's designs for the new Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Woodrow Wilson combined a vacation and a honeymoon. Franklin Roosevelt fished in the Caribbean during the Nazi blitz of London.

President George H.W. Bush spent 25 days in Kennebunkport, Maine after deploying U.S. forces and warplanes to confront Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, telling reporters en route aboard Air Force One, "You don't want to appear to be held hostage to the White House, to events."

Lawrence Knutson chronicles presidential vacations in a new book, and says every president needs time away.

Knutson notes, "All of them have found something like golf that takes their mind off the troubles of the world, and they report (the time off) leaves them fresher and better able to deal with the job ahead."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
Lol.  How much did it cost to fly him home for a batchelor party?   Dont get me wrong - i prefer he stay on vacation where he can do less damage to the country

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »
Lol.  How much did it cost to fly him home for a batchelor party?   Dont get me wrong - i prefer he stay on vacation where he can do less damage to the country

It really must suck that you can't get a vacation from your mental illness and profound stupidity

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 11:38:34 AM »
It would be awesome to see Soul and Straw encounter each other in real life  ;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 01:25:04 PM »
they could have a contest to see who can remove a plastic water bottle cap faster.
oh, wait,
we know how that will end.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »

Hahah, straw would have no clue of what to say of he didn't google everything. Hahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »
Hahah, straw would have no clue of what to say of he didn't google everything. Hahaha

I'd be glad to meet you and 333 but you would have to sit on his shoulders in order to look me in the eyes.

I don't google stuff that often unless I'm looking to post a link.  You on the other hand need to keep in mind that the right wing media has a habit of lying to keep dipshits like you riled up and you should research EVERYTHING before you post it so you don't make a complete fool out of yourself like that you did with that Joe Barton thread.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 04:10:34 PM »
I'd be glad to meet you and 333 but you would have to sit on his shoulders in order to look me in the eyes.

I don't google stuff that often unless I'm looking to post a link.  You on the other hand need to keep in mind that the right wing media has a habit of lying to keep dipshits like you riled up and you should research EVERYTHING before you post it so you don't make a complete fool out of yourself like that you did with that Joe Barton thread.

Really? For example. FOX news broke the Bengazi scandal ran it over and over while the far left media CNN, MSNBC and the left rags either waited to run it or didn't at all. When they did final report it, it was buried until the facts and more questions started arising that couldn't be ignored any longer. I argue on this board mostly for entertainment purposes because no one will ever win a debate nor will we rarely if ever see eye to eye. The only thing that really settles debates in this case is watching Obama's making the wrong decisions time after time and having it show in the polls and how it reflects.

There's no denying Obama has been a complete disaster for this country since day one. Oh, he might think other wise because he lied and cheated and underhandedly got bills passed but just because that happened does not mean it was a popular decision. He thinks he's the smartest man in the world thinking he made the right decisions when clearly the American people thought otherwise. For fucks sake, you people thing the government actually makes money (no not printing) but actually earns money. The government makes no money of it's own and relies on businesses large and small for it's revenue. That's one thing I'm not sure you understand.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 04:21:48 PM »
Really? For example. FOX news broke the Bengazi scandal ran it over and over while the far left media CNN, MSNBC and the left rags either waited to run it or didn't at all. When they did final report it, it was buried until the facts and more questions started arising that couldn't be ignored any longer. I argue on this board mostly for entertainment purposes because no one will ever win a debate nor will we rarely if ever see eye to eye. The only thing that really settles debates in this case is watching Obama's making the wrong decisions time after time and having it show in the polls and how it reflects.

There's no denying Obama has been a complete disaster for this country since day one. Oh, he might think other wise because he lied and cheated and underhandedly got bills passed but just because that happened does not mean it was a popular decision. He thinks he's the smartest man in the world thinking he made the right decisions when clearly the American people thought otherwise. For fucks sake, you people thing the government actually makes money (no not printing) but actually earns money. The government makes no money of it's own and relies on businesses large and small for it's revenue. That's one thing I'm not sure you understand.

There is no Bengazi scandal

Fox didn't "break it" they made it up

If you want to see what a disaster for this country actually looks like check out the last few months of the Bush Administration (or even the last 6 years, no wait make that entire time since 9-11 happened on his watch)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 05:26:09 PM »
There is no Bengazi scandal

Fox didn't "break it" they made it up

If you want to see what a disaster for this country actually looks like check out the last few months of the Bush Administration (or even the last 6 years, no wait make that entire time since 9-11 happened on his watch)

And there you have it folks from the left....Bengazi, the parents of the dead soldiers, the dead soldiers and the only American ambassador killed....all a fake. Jesus Christ, the left have absolutely zero credibility, ethics or morals. Whatever you say. Fuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 05:48:46 PM »
And there you have it folks from the left....Bengazi, the parents of the dead soldiers, the dead soldiers and the only American ambassador killed....all a fake. Jesus Christ, the left have absolutely zero credibility, ethics or morals. Whatever you say. Fuck.

You seem to think the fact that they were killed = "scandal"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »
Really? For example. FOX news broke the Bengazi scandal ran it over and over while the far left media CNN, MSNBC and the left rags either waited to run it or didn't at all.

I've screamed louder about benghazi than anyone here not named soul crusher.

And I respond with - it's cool that menbc chose not to talk about it.  They're an entertainment station, and their viewers don't want that.   Alternatively, FOX chose to talk about it a TON, and I mean a TON - and it was all speculation, as a committee led by repubs actually CLEARED OBAMA.

So one "could" argue that Msnbc was just being responsible in waiting for the facts, while FOX spent a year screaming about something before republicans took the time to investigate it?

Of course, I know that's BS, so save your breath there.  Just giving that argument.  I've said since the day it happened, I believe obama let it happen so there wasn't 250 wasted bad guys all over tv before the network - he thought letting 4 americans quietly die woudl be a much smaller story than "500 bad guys wasted from US helicopter, all caught on cell phone".

And really, please, accept the "news" networks are entertainment channels.  Just accept it already.  Rush talks about his lunch and traffic signs and foods that make him gassy sometimes lol.  It's entertainment, plain and simple.  Libs like msn.  Repubs like FOX.  they tailor their programming.