Author Topic: Your favorite natural bodybuilder is going to try something new to prove a point  (Read 3298 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I am going to try me some DC.

Here is what my training routine looks like now:

Monday: Chest abs cardio
Tuesday: Back abs cardio
Wednesday: Shoulders abs cardio
Thursday: Arms forearms cardio
Friday: Legs abs cardio
Saturday: Chest Back Shoulders abs cardio
Sunday: boxing

I am not a fat f*ck for your information. I'm 6'4" 240 and gained 90pds naturally since I started training. Now its going to be hard but I am willing to reduce the number of days I go to the gym and going to format the program as follows (try to stay as true to it as possible):

Monday: Chest Shoulders Triceps Back width Back thickness cardio abs 15min
Tuesday: cardio 30 min pullovers abs
Wednesday: Biceps Forearms Calves Hamstrings Quads cardio abs 15min
Thursday: cardio 30 min pullovers abs
Friday: Chest Shoulders Triceps Back width Back thickness cardio abs 15min
Saturday: cardio 30 min pullovers abs
Sunday: off

Program is gonna start on Monday! Will let you know of my gains.
just push some weight!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

You are overtraining bro get some rest.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Funny.
I hope you enjoy your pain.

I give you a month before you over due yourself.

Just choose your weakest body part and work on that twice or three times a week. And by the looks of it, I would says your back needs improvement.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
 By saying you are not a fat f u c k it sounds like you are why dont you go and lose some weight.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
haha lol no bro first off I am not overtraining as I am getting stronger on most exercises! Second I do pullovers for ribcage expansion and yes it is possible to expand it. Last but not least I am the last person to be called a fatass. Before I even started cardio the most I get to is 12% I just like to stay in the one digit range. Thank you  :)
just push some weight!

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
haha lol no bro first off I am not overtraining as I am getting stronger on most exercises! Second I do pullovers for ribcage expansion and yes it is possible to expand it. Last but not least I am the last person to be called a fatass. Before I even started cardio the most I get to is 12% I just like to stay in the one digit range. Thank you  :)

Give it time i tried something similar 4 a while gud for a few weeks then bam ill in bed sleeping all the time!