Author Topic: Jason Blaha new body update video! SHREDDED  (Read 12967 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Jason Blaha new body update video! SHREDDED
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:09:54 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Blaha new body update video! SHREDDED
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:13:19 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 08:17:03 AM »
what i really want to know is what are his legit lifting numbers?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 08:18:03 AM »
He must be a troll.
Good muscle, but structure of a cow and fat.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 08:18:52 AM »
Why the fuck does this guy put his lifting life on the internet like anyone gives a fuck? Thatd be equivalent to me putting videos of me up;

"oh, look, he used to be fat and hes just now starting to look like an average juiced gym rat, what an accomplishment,  everyone should totally think hes guru and listen to him!!!!" I'd have to be pretty goddamn delusional to look like him and feel entitled to try and pass myself off as a guru.....

Holy fuck.... theres literally a dozen guys at my gym that'd make a better guru than this retard...

That aside,  dude has a wide back, but epic child birthing hips and massive estrogen fat look to his ab/lower back/obliques area.

I think what irritates me the most is that he doesnt look like anything special but he wants everyone to listen to his advice and tries to attack other people who actually give good advice to try and climb up on their backs and sound important....

Dude should keep his fucking mouth shut.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
Someone post that epic face palm picture

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 08:26:40 AM »
he says women approach him all the time but he has to decline because he's married

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 08:41:30 AM »
he says women approach him all the time but he has to decline because he's married

This is the video you are referring too lmao

4:45

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »

Yes, the shaved bald head, awkward hunchback gait, always holding his gut in, 5 oclock shadow beard and glasses are so attractive to women.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 08:47:23 AM »
Yes, the shaved bald head, awkward hunchback gait, always holding his gut in, 5 oclock shadow beard and glasses are so attractive to women.
huge shredded vascular separated arms negate all of those

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »
lol wtf

may be more delusional than Vince G

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »
water water water water

worse than a delusional bodybuilder like we have seen many

FAT FAT FAT

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 09:20:40 AM »
huge shredded vascular separated arms negate all of those
Man those arms, massice and shredded.  Killer insertions,  awesome peak.  Vag gets wet when he gets near them.

Truth be told he may not be lying about the women thing. .... even semi-in shape dudes are so rare in some areas that  even butt ass ugly guys like himself may get attention. Also could be desperate women

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 09:38:05 AM »
He is one of the shittiest looking humans ever to walk the earth but still puts rhe o.p to shame.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 09:50:05 AM »
Blaha, Goodrum, Billy Gunns and Genova....who wins?

Fuck

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
Blaha, Goodrum, Billy Gunns and Genova....who wins?

Fuck

blaha is the strongest and heaviest

genova is crazy

goodrum is black

tough call

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 10:01:44 AM »

You got out of timeout welcome back bro.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »
I don't post negatively about anyone.  But this is not someone anyone should take serious, by any means. Ever. And he's enhanced????  This is what happens when you have no base at all, and use. Not a bash, just the truth.... His lift, physique,  etc. And enhanced, yeah. Half this board has more credentials than him to give advice.
i

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2014, 10:20:32 AM »
Not quite as aesthetic as Go4It or a young Johnesy Falconetti

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 10:23:42 AM »
I don't post negatively about anyone.  But this is not someone anyone should take serious, by any means. Ever. And he's enhanced????  This is what happens when you have no base at all, and use. Not a bash, just the truth.... His lift, physique,  etc. And enhanced, yeah. Half this board has more credentials than him to give advice.
Thats the thing. .... the fact that he feels his physique/liftinf accomplishments qualify him to be some kind of e-authority on fitness is whats so fucked up.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 10:28:31 AM »

I obliterate him in wilks score. Not sure about his current lifts, he seems to have added some strength recently but last time I checked he was around 600kg total (in some shitty federation, so monolift, half squats, bending barbell, all the best). Considering his bodyweight, terrible.

He is absolutely delusional. Please show me 1 picture of legit powerlifter that is not a superheavy and looks like shit.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 10:28:35 AM »
There is absolutely no way that guy uses any AAS. I can't understand how he could and look like that. The internet has given all the worlds tools the medium with which they can live out their fantasies. The only thing that bothers me is that the other - younger tools will watch him - not be able to see that he is a douche and actually take his advice. It hard for me to believe he lifts and diets. If I had looked that sloppy at 16, I would have never had the desire to train.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2014, 10:38:29 AM »
There is absolutely no way that guy uses any AAS. I can't understand how he could and look like that. The internet has given all the worlds tools the medium with which they can live out their fantasies. The only thing that bothers me is that the other - younger tools will watch him - not be able to see that he is a douche and actually take his advice. It hard for me to believe he lifts and diets. If I had looked that sloppy at 16, I would have never had the desire to train.
Genetics,  discipline,  bunk gear, psuedo bro-science

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2014, 10:39:22 AM »

Dude has wide hips, narrow shoulders, he is fat and does not carry a lot of muscle. If he was just "bulky" he would at least look big in clothes. There is no "helping" him. He is smart. His training is OK. He just had bad luck with genes for this particular activity. But hey, he could have been a midget like me, it could have been worse!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
steroids only work like "magic" when the person who takes them actually knows what he's doing