Author Topic: the wont keep gains argument  (Read 1643 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
the wont keep gains argument
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:03:45 AM »
sometimes when talking steroids people say "well he will not keep much of that after he goes off steroids"

who cares? in the meantime, while he's on he have those gains and that extra strength etc

so it might not last forever, but what does? should we never get drunk because we wont stay drunk forever?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: the wont keep gains argument
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:15:04 AM »
my analysis of natural bodybuilding

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 10:17:42 AM »
After so many years people don't want to. It's not fun being 250 etc. Out of breath, lacking mobility,  pinning all day, massive food intakes. You get tired of that lifestyle after a while.
i

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 01:51:36 PM »
After so many years people don't want to. It's not fun being 250 etc. Out of breath, lacking mobility,  pinning all day, massive food intakes. You get tired of that lifestyle after a while.
but it's a real rush at first right?

getting all the sweet 18 year hebrew honeys?

RIGHT?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »
sometimes when talking steroids people say "well he will not keep much of that after he goes off steroids"

who cares? in the meantime, while he's on he have those gains and that extra strength etc

so it might not last forever, but what does? should we never get drunk because we wont stay drunk forever?

Nothing lasts forever, unless you create a great legacy (something that will live on, like a trainingform accepted worldwide, a special medical formula/cure etc) after you die.

Only great legacies matter in the grand scheme of things.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 02:13:18 PM »
but it's a real rush at first right?

getting all the sweet 18 year hebrew honeys?

RIGHT?

Lol,
i

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »

its not true anyway. if you keep at it. personally ive made gains beyond where i got while using.

normally goes like this,,,train natural for a period, then cycle on. make solid gains, go off, lose a bit at first...but keep training and accept that you will be down on strength etc.. keep at it..after a few weeks/months you get some of those gains back and after several months you are back to where you left off..after a year or so you might find yourself beyond where you left off.

then, repeat.

(im talking mild use cycles like 1-2cc test and 1-2cc stana or deca etc per week for 10 weeks).

high doses is a different story but you still dont lose anywhere near as much as alot of people think.. most people just dont have the balls to keep training and keep disciplined whilst off- so they blame their attitude on the effects of gear.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 12:51:44 AM »
its not true anyway. if you keep at it. personally ive made gains beyond where i got while using.

normally goes like this,,,train natural for a period, then cycle on. make solid gains, go off, lose a bit at first...but keep training and accept that you will be down on strength etc.. keep at it..after a few weeks/months you get some of those gains back and after several months you are back to where you left off..after a year or so you might find yourself beyond where you left off.

then, repeat.

(im talking mild use cycles like 1-2cc test and 1-2cc stana or deca etc per week for 10 weeks).
high doses is a different story but you still dont lose anywhere near as much as alot of people think.. most people just dont have the balls to keep training and keep disciplined whilst off- so they blame their attitude on the effects of gear.

Training wise, won't change so much on or off.... More aches & pains, less pumps etc... How you actualy look changes big time, if you say it doesn't you must have a terrible response to drugs

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 01:31:58 AM »

you can keep and maintain on significantly less mgs than it takes to build, provided you didnt boatload to build your physique, and built it slowly using doses as necessary to keep growing.
b

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 03:19:41 AM »
Yeh TRUE, you can look very good on very little, altho I think this is only after yrs of building, you've already had the size so to speak, so very little goes a long way compared to a noob who hadn't had that size in the 1st place

As i was saying above, totally clean( over a yr) and being on a few mg is night and day physique wise, condition and size is near impossible, you must choose one or the other

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 04:39:40 AM »
Why dont you just get a pair of shoe lifts.

If your that insecure you might as well tackle the issue head on.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 04:48:21 AM »
you can keep and maintain on significantly less mgs than it takes to build, provided you didnt boatload to build your physique, and built it slowly using doses as necessary to keep growing.
does this mean androgen receptor numbing is real?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 11:33:08 PM »
does this mean androgen receptor numbing is real?

no. in my experience it isnt. if it were i wouldnt be growing off an 1/8th of what i used to run.
b

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 11:41:25 PM »

GameChanger is officially the worst poster on get big

Stop making fucking lame ass esoteric threads you stupid FA66OT

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 02:00:06 AM »

So what, you won't keep the gains forever.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 02:06:47 AM »
So what, you won't keep the gains forever.

exactly 5 minutes is good enough if you use those 5 minutes wisely

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 02:09:11 AM »
exactly 5 minutes is good enough if you use those 5 minutes wisely

What are you trying to accomplish during those 5 minutes with those gains you got from the kale greens, heme-iron and the sea salt?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 02:15:58 AM »
What are you trying to accomplish during those 5 minutes with those gains you got from the kale greens, heme-iron and the sea salt?

impress girls. when that fails i try to impress guys.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 02:21:34 AM »
Thegayranger seems to have getbig.com confused with crying into his dad's boxer shorts

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 02:21:41 AM »
Sterona