Author Topic: Ken Shamrock wants to kill War Machine  (Read 22216 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Ken Shamrock wants to kill War Machine
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2014, 05:44:49 AM »
im gonna let u guys in on a little thing that happened when tito n ken where getting ready to fight,ok heres what happened n this is straight from kens mouth, dana contacted ken n asked him if hed want to fight tito,ofcoarse ken said yes n dana said it will b a title fight.ken said ok n started dieting to get to 205,he was 220 at the time n he had plenty of time to do it,3 months exactly,so kens training hard n about 3 weeks before the fight tito n dana come up with the idea that its gonna b a non title fight at a catch weight of 215.kens says wtf but he says ok, then listen to this shit,dana contacts ken 5 days before fight n says its gonna b at 205 again and its gonna b for the title,kens like yo dana,im 223 today cause u said i have to b 215 by next week, now ken has 5 days to drop almost 20lbs :o ken does it but he was all weak n depleted from the huge weight cut n tito n danas plan worked perfectly,they played ken like a pinball machine. if u look at ken in their first fight he looked horribly flat n depleted. anyway thats what happened in their first fight,its crazy what goes on behind the scenes 

Was Dana building up Tto at the time?

That's a dreadful thing to do to Ken though

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 05:44:57 AM »
im gonna let u guys in on a little thing that happened when tito n ken where getting ready to fight,ok heres what happened n this is straight from kens mouth, dana contacted ken n asked him if hed want to fight tito,ofcoarse ken said yes n dana said it will b a title fight.ken said ok n started dieting to get to 205,he was 220 at the time n he had plenty of time to do it,3 months exactly,so kens training hard n about 3 weeks before the fight tito n dana come up with the idea that its gonna b a non title fight at a catch weight of 215.kens says wtf but he says ok, then listen to this shit,dana contacts ken 5 days before fight n says its gonna b at 205 again and its gonna b for the title,kens like yo dana,im 223 today cause u said i have to b 215 by next week, now ken has 5 days to drop almost 20lbs :o ken does it but he was all weak n depleted from the huge weight cut n tito n danas plan worked perfectly,they played ken like a pinball machine. if u look at ken in their first fight he looked horribly flat n depleted. anyway thats what happened in their first fight,its crazy what goes on behind the scenes  
Why would Dana do any favors for Tito?  They hate each other.

Remember Tito and Dana were going to fight in a boxing match.  Dana still claims he would have beat the shit out of Tito.    :o
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 05:45:55 AM »
hi ken
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 05:53:12 AM »
Was Dana building up Tto at the time?

That's a dreadful thing to do to Ken though

dont forget dana was titos manager at one time,tito and dana where really on great terms when ken fought tito the first time at ufc 40(vandetta),they had the falling out after that alittle down the line
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2014, 05:54:15 AM »
 >:(
Why would Dana do any favors for Tito?  They hate each other.

Remember Tito and Dana were going to fight in a boxing match.  Dana still claims he would have beat the shit out of Tito.    :o

tito woulda kicked danas boxercise fruity ass all over the ring :D
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
hi ken

hi guys,its ken,nothing wrong with me trying to make excuses on why i lost to tito ;D,ill b back tho n this time titos going down big
R

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »
I loved TANK, something about a crazy, I don't give a fuck type of dude that is fascinating.  Remember when he knocked out that huge guy and the guy was out cold and frozen like a zombie with his arms stuck out and Tank Mocked him by mimicking his zombie coma he just put him in.

I see Tank quite often, around town. Wow. he looks like an old man now... even walks sort of "off". He got a lot leaner, but looks like those years have caught with him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2014, 07:27:02 AM »
Oh yeah I used to have all those old classics on tape.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2014, 09:30:28 AM »

I see Tank quite often, around town. Wow. he looks like an old man now... even walks sort of "off". He got a lot leaner, but looks like those years have caught with him.

Which bar?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2014, 10:03:27 AM »
Ken Shamrock, self-proclaimed "brawler & leg-locker" was freakin' scary in his roided prime.

Remember when he crippled Leon Dijk?:

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
Oh yeah I used to have all those old classics on tape.

yeah man i still have some,i used to rent them from blockbuster n forget to return them ;)i still watch them sometime for a laugh,especially tanks interviews,he would call DON FRYE  (TOM SELLECK),then when he lost to dan severn he says,i had a dream that I was getting raped by FREDDIE MERCURY :D
R

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2014, 11:03:38 AM »
Anabolichalo is right about Hari and Overeem... In Holland, Hari is in and out from jail since years for beatings and other sick stuff he did outside the ring, probably way worse than War Machine... Overeem, although a nice guy, had some brawls with bouncers with his brother, always in Holland... Ken Shamrock was a monster when juiced up, in pancrase he will always be Bas Rutten's daddy... Abbott vs Matua is disturbing to watch...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »
yeah man i still have some,i used to rent them from blockbuster n forget to return them ;)i still watch them sometime for a laugh,especially tanks interviews,he would call DON FRYE  (TOM SELLECK),then when he lost to dan severn he says,i had a dream that I was getting raped by FREDDIE MERCURY :D

Ah yes the classic "VHS tapes from Blockbuster you forgot/too lazy to return"  :D

I think I dug up a few of those myself last time I went looking through my old storage.

Video tapes from 1993 that have a "New Release" sticker right there on the box.  8)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2014, 11:08:47 AM »
Which bar?

I see him jogging along the bike path above the Cliffs. I know he is/was bouncing at a bar downtown. Can't recall the name, but I've seen him walking to work wearing the flower shirt. I think Coach knows which bar.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2014, 11:59:39 AM »
Indeed :D

FIERCE FIGHTING... THE BEST FIGHTING... WAAAAAH!!!! TRAIN!!!

"Panther Productions" - quite the painful master piece of peace. Kimo had his face rearranged by an boat engine as far as I remember... I think the doctors did an awesome job re-rearranging his mug.
Tank was the man - his fight vs Oleg was great. He's a clever asshole, also very cruel if he feels like it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 12:09:57 PM »
Anabolichalo is right about Hari and Overeem... In Holland, Hari is in and out from jail since years for beatings and other sick stuff he did outside the ring, probably way worse than War Machine... Overeem, although a nice guy, had some brawls with bouncers with his brother, always in Holland... Ken Shamrock was a monster when juiced up, in pancrase he will always be Bas Rutten's daddy... Abbott vs Matua is disturbing to watch...

Badr is a dirty swine. The type of person to run away from or if you're a gang of ten - get out the baseball bats and make it learning experience for him. Look at how he behaved in K1 compared to the other competitors... an immature and stupid kid.
Overeem seems genuine - a good guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »
I don't give a flying fuck about some two bit whore.  I like war machine, interesting character.  If the time comes and I have to choose between reading a biography of George St Pierre's life or that of War machine, guess whose book I am going to choose.  Fuck all those white knights pretending like some slut is the equivalent of a lady.  Most of these whores deserve everything they get and then some.  They choose some unhinged psycho man for the very reason that he is some unhinged psycho, like attracts like.  Hope this helps.

And fuck Ken Shamrock, the guy talks a good game and that's it.  Remember when he used to threaten to smash Tito and obliterate him and Tito Kicked his arse every time.  Dude never learns when he is beat.
omg you sound like a fucken loser, drug user, out of control fucken psychopath, fuck man do you ever shut up, your hero's are undisciplined, criminal drug attics and you sound proud of it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2014, 03:30:43 PM »
these clowns think they are some tough customers, too tough to be contained by society's rules  ::)

they woudnt last a minute outside of the protection of the civilized world

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2014, 03:31:54 PM »
Anabolichalo is right about Hari and Overeem... In Holland, Hari is in and out from jail since years for beatings and other sick stuff he did outside the ring, probably way worse than War Machine... Overeem, although a nice guy, had some brawls with bouncers with his brother, always in Holland... Ken Shamrock was a monster when juiced up, in pancrase he will always be Bas Rutten's daddy... Abbott vs Matua is disturbing to watch... everything
fixed

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »
omg you sound like a fucken loser, drug user, out of control fucken psychopath, fuck man do you ever shut up, your hero's are undisciplined, criminal drug attics and you sound proud of it.
I feel sorry for white knights like you, do you really give a fuck about a whore who fucks on camera so men around the world can jerk off to her, if you do then I pity you.  She is a whore, not worth a second thought.  A man like you she would would play like a fiddle, have other men beat the shit out of you and then laugh in your pathetic face while mocking your small dick.  Not all women are created equal, and I don't happen to give a flying fuck about the manipulative whores amongst them.

I never said warmachine was a hero, just an interesting character.  I bet you don't even know the faintest thing about him, you just react like the f@ggot you are to the media when they heap outrage on the man for beating up some two bit whore.  ANd yes, I am glad a whore gets whats coming to her every now and then, god knows ten men's lives are ruined before that ever happens though.
V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2014, 06:31:42 PM »
yeah bigtime,since they cant juice freely all the time now they shrunk n lost that edge. that used to b the big argument about 10 yrs ago,everyone was arguing on who was better between the ufc fighters n the pride fighters.

Nothing will top Pride. It was one of those transitional things that was only going to last a few years with Yakuza supposedly involved and all that. Those guys could do an 8 ball and stomp on your head, haha. Look at Wanderlei from that time....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2014, 08:03:23 PM »
these clowns think they are some tough customers, too tough to be contained by society's rules  ::)

they woudnt last a minute outside of the protection of the civilized world

You are correct, AnabolicHalo, they wouldn't be able to handle a lion.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2014, 09:13:11 PM »
Is it so wrong to hope the good guys will win? You all think we are delusional, I think the IOU's of justice get paid eventually...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2014, 03:58:47 AM »
You are correct, AnabolicHalo, they wouldn't be able to handle a lion.
when lion tackles "war machine" he is already 90% dead before he hits the ground

and then it is just matter of severing the head with a single bite

"war machine"

::)

real tough

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2014, 04:25:40 AM »
u guys do know that tank abbott  goes both ways right? yeah man everyone in the MMA circle knows it,hes a bi sexual.ive heard stories of him getting drunk in his house and having wild,sexual parties with anything goes type of thing,guys banging guys,guys banging girls,girls banging guys ect.when u walk in tanks house his whole living room has a wrestling mat on it, its nice n neat looking i heard,hes got trophies in there n posters n stuff,heavy bags ect.
R