Author Topic: Texas Cop killed --- how quickly things can get out of control  (Read 4871 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Texas Cop killed --- how quickly things can get out of control
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »
Were you there? How do you know what actually happened? The answer:  You don't, either.

Yeah, no shit...... We agree that neither one of us was there.  Hooray for progress...

However, one of us posted an assumption that the older cop in no way, shape or form could have attacked the big, bad spray paint monster.  I believe that was you....

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2014, 04:35:27 PM »
Yeah, no shit...... We agree that neither one of us was there.  Hooray for progress...

However, one of us posted an assumption that the older cop in no way, shape or form could have attacked the big, bad spray paint monster.  I believe that was you....

Oh, really?

Guess the police chief of that Podunk town likes.....pardon me -liked  to take matters into his own hands and pull over easy prey. 

Perhaps the next one of his inbred family that takes the job will be a bit more respectful of human rights....

in a case where it's a pig versus a human, if one has to go, I would like it to end this way every time

One thing I do condone is a person who defends himself when attacked...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2014, 04:37:15 PM »

And you made sweeping generalizations about police officers that have nothing to do with the individuals involved in this case. These sweeping generalization are the basis of your entire position.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2014, 04:38:04 PM »

Oh, really?

Check mate.  We can all go home now.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 04:41:12 PM »
Glad you still believe..... Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny I said hey.......

"Cops are good people" is a statement that can be disproven at least a few times a week in the pages of every newspaper in every state, and  Internet news sources.

You will continue to believe their bullshit until they prove otherwise.....either to you personally, or they fuck over someone close to you who is not a liar or mental case.  Then you will think otherwise........

Out of valid ammo, eh?  Unless of course you count the one thing you're full of.  What a lonely boy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 05:17:30 PM »
So a civilian killed a cop, well that's one less criminal on the streets.   ;D
V

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 05:29:55 PM »

Oh, really?

What did those other statements have to do with your incorrect assumption?  Stop grasping at straws.....

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »
And you made sweeping generalizations about police officers that have nothing to do with the individuals involved in this case. These sweeping generalization are the basis of your entire position.

If you call an opinion about how I feel about police action is a "sweeping generalization," then well swept I am.....

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2014, 05:37:09 PM »
Out of valid ammo, eh?  Unless of course you count the one thing you're full of.  What a lonely boy.

Out of valid ammo?  Why do you have to mock the recently deceased like that?  Your chief deserves better.....

Actually, I did something that may be foreign to you......I logged out for a bit to engage in real life.

Additionally....not lonely or full of shit. Everything I posted may not be to your liking, but it's the way I think.....and it's the way a lot of people think.  You just may not know it.  Anyway, you know what they say about opinions, right?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2014, 05:50:38 PM »
probably ran out of helicopters the other day in Ferguson
"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »
Did a white cop shoot a black guy?

I don't care about facts.

Yours sincerely,

Al Sharpton

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2014, 05:54:08 PM »
let me know if you fellas want any assistance figuring this one out  ;D
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2014, 06:32:20 PM »
Out of valid ammo?  Why do you have to mock the recently deceased like that?  Your chief deserves better.....

Actually, I did something that may be foreign to you......I logged out for a bit to engage in real life.

Additionally....not lonely or full of shit. Everything I posted may not be to your liking, but it's the way I think.....and it's the way a lot of people think.  You just may not know it.  Anyway, you know what they say about opinions, right?

You really are a simple minded inbred, aren't you?  My words were directed at your total inability to proffer anything other than hatred and distrust of police officers, not your being able to "engage in real life". 

I am fast becoming jaded here due in part to people such as yourself.  As for the way you "think", I suspect it to be more the way you feel.    As for opinions, Bette Davis once said that when a man gives his opinion he's being a man but when a woman gives hers she's being a bitch.

To that I would had this.  When a libtard gives theirs its because they want it made law so that others are forced to accept it.  There may well come a day in your imitation of life when you need the help of LEO.  If so, I hope they don't make it in time.  You deserve that.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2014, 07:02:36 PM »
You really are a simple minded inbred, aren't you?  My words were directed at your total inability to proffer anything other than hatred and distrust of police officers, not your being able to "engage in real life". 

I am fast becoming jaded here due in part to people such as yourself.  As for the way you "think", I suspect it to be more the way you feel.    As for opinions, Bette Davis once said that when a man gives his opinion he's being a man but when a woman gives hers she's being a bitch.

To that I would had this.  When a libtard gives theirs its because they want it made law so that others are forced to accept it.  There may well come a day in your imitation of life when you need the help of LEO.  If so, I hope they don't make it in time.  You deserve that.

I distrust cops......so what?  I have my reasons.  I also don't want to change any "laws."  There are too many already....that's a big part of the problem. Another part of the problem is people like you - willing to do everything a man in a stupid looking uniform tells you to without question.  I don't know what a "libtard" is, but I'm guessing it's better than being a sheep who says "yes, sir and no, sir" to people you believe have authority. Have some self respect, for fuck's sake.  As far as you getting jaded due to "people like me" goes, I couldn't care less.  If dealing with people who think differently than you do upsets you so much, perhaps an Internet forum is not for you.  Go seek out your own kind.....share the same boring opinions on the same boring subjects.....

There will never be another day in my life that I will seek assistance from a cop, so your ill wishes towards my situation of woe has no merit.......

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2014, 07:18:59 PM »
I distrust cops......so what?  I have my reasons.  I also don't want to change any "laws."  There are too many already....that's a big part of the problem. Another part of the problem is people like you - willing to do everything a man in a stupid looking uniform tells you to without question.  I don't know what a "libtard" is, but I'm guessing it's better than being a sheep who says "yes, sir and no, sir" to people you believe have authority. Have some self respect, for fuck's sake.  As far as you getting jaded due to "people like me" goes, I couldn't care less.  If dealing with people who think differently than you do upsets you so much, perhaps an Internet forum is not for you.  Go seek out your own kind.....share the same boring opinions on the same boring subjects.....

There will never be another day in my life that I will seek assistance from a cop, so your ill wishes towards my situation of woe has no merit.......

Reading your responses, You sound like a guy that wants to kill a cop--- but you don't have the balls to do it

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2014, 07:28:16 PM »
"Cops are good people."     ;D hahhahahahhahhahahahhaha!
a

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »
Reading your responses, You sound like a guy that wants to kill a cop--- but you don't have the balls to do it

Well, you are wrong.  I do not want to kill anyone. 

And speaking of balls, you seem  the type that would offer to lick the nuts of the next cop that pull you over......just because.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2014, 02:13:08 AM »
Routine traffic stop-->struggle-->death

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/us/texas-police-chief-killed/index.html?c=homepage-t

(CNN) - A police chief in a small Texas town was shot multiple times during a traffic stop Saturday afternoon and later died, authorities said.

Michael Pimentel served in Elmendorf, a suburb southeast of San Antonio with about 1,500 residents.

According to Rosanne Hughes, spokeswoman of the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, Pimentel pulled over a vehicle in a residential area. There was a struggle and Pimentel was shot, Hughes said.

The chief was flown by helicopter to University Hospital in San Antonio, where he died of his wounds, according to Hughes.

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office took 24-year-old Joshua Manuel Lopez into custody and he will face charges of capital murder of a police officer, said Hughes.

According to Hughes, Lopez had an active misdemeanor warrant for graffiti at the time he was pulled over.

At a press conference, Sheriff Susan L. Pamerleau expressed her department's condolences and said "even on a quiet, peaceful day in a small town, it can turn deadly in an instant."

A great tragedy :-(

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2014, 04:33:15 AM »
Well, you are wrong.  I do not want to kill anyone. 

And speaking of balls, you seem  the type that would offer to lick the nuts of the next cop that pull you over......just because.

Why, because I posted a CNN story about a traffic stop that turned into murder??

You're the one with all the hateful responses in this thread. You have some issues that need to be worked out. You are carrying hate/anger.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2014, 05:41:00 AM »
Threads like these always point out human hypocrisy. This why I like them so much.  People who rail against the system and rant about inequality and prejudice will demonstrate their own like sins readily.   
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2014, 05:49:49 AM »
The Police Force is the most sophisticated organised crime syndicate ever invented.  Hope this helps.
V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2014, 05:53:14 AM »
The Police Force is the most sophisticated organised crime syndicate ever invented.  Hope this helps.

Not in this case. This was a traffic stop. The guy had a warrant out for his arrest. A misdemeanor. He was probably facing community service. But he lost his cool.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2014, 05:58:51 AM »

I'm generally distrustful of the police but I always try to look at each incident involving police officers independently and objectively
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2014, 06:33:46 AM »
I'm generally distrustful of the police but I always try to look at each incident involving police officers independently and objectively
I don't.  This is the problem with the leftist viewpoint, they fail to hold groups accountable for their actions. Imagine we did this with NAZISM, we just held the few bad apples accountable and allowed NAZISM to continue, this would only exacerbate the problem,.  The group culture needs to be confronted and put an end to scapegoating individuals.  The GROUP creates bad apples because of the group culture, decent people leave the group once they realise the culture is bad.

We currently have the same issue with Islamic apologists, claiming ISLAM is a peaceful religion, these fuckwits obviously haven't read the KORAN and the regular pronouncements calling for death to infidels.  Just like NAZISM, terrorism in the name of Allah will never change until the ideology and the culture that produces it is confronted.  The Police are hated for a reason, it's not just so called hardcore criminals that despise them, but the average Joe on the street does now too.  The problem with being a policeman is you are trained to ignore your own ethics and morality and enforce the morality of a legal system which may in itself be unethical or unjust.  They become extreme conformists.  The Nazis were great conformists, that's why they had no guilt when caught for their crimes, they claimed they were just taking orders.
V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2014, 06:44:38 AM »
I don't.  This is the problem with the leftist viewpoint, they fail to hold groups accountable for their actions. Imagine we did this with NAZISM, we just held the few bad apples accountable and allowed NAZISM to continue, this would only exacerbate the problem,.  The group culture needs to be confronted and put an end to scapegoating individuals.  The GROUP creates bad apples because of the group culture, decent people leave the group once they realise the culture is bad.

We currently have the same issue with Islamic apologists, claiming ISLAM is a peaceful religion, these fuckwits obviously haven't read the KORAN and the regular pronouncements calling for death to infidels.  Just like NAZISM, terrorism in the name of Allah will never change until the ideology and the culture that produces it is confronted.  The Police are hated for a reason, it's not just so called hardcore criminals that despise them, but the average Joe on the street does now too.  The problem with being a policeman is you are trained to ignore your own ethics and morality and enforce the morality of a legal system which may in itself be unethical or unjust.  They become extreme conformists.  The Nazis were great conformists, that's why they had no guilt when caught for their crimes, they claimed they were just taking orders.

Nazi's cooked people in giant ovens.

Red Herring.