Author Topic: Next time - a dressing on my scrotum, please.  (Read 756 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Next time - a dressing on my scrotum, please.
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:39:19 AM »
Inspired by Skorp1o, I finally decided to stop wimping out & finally get a vasectomy.

The op itself - well, you can't feel the incision - but the rest of it is a bit like being kicked in the balls for 30 minutes.

Anyway -Bangkok Hospital - always a favorite for me. It's private, so $800 there vs $100 in some shitty clinic in Sukhumvit Soi 12 with some guy with a cigarette in his mouth and a house brick in each hand.

For some reason - between the theater, the recovery room with the ice pack on my swollen nuts, back to the "ship 'em out" room - the fuckers forgot to put a dressing on it.

So after the op - I went for a haircut , then for Sunday lunch with a friend, then to Brew on Thong Lor for a couple of beers, then to pick up my son from the ex's & to a German place to feed the kids & more beer.

And then home.

To the shower.

It's a tropical country.

And your nuts sweat.

To my horror - no dressing on my scrote and the wound full of cotton fluff from my underwear.

So there's me, sitting on the pan - with the wound open and a pair of tweezers picking out the fluff.

Thanks Bangkok Hospital. Nice work.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Next time - a dressing on my scrotum, please.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 07:48:04 AM »
 :o
 :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »
 :-X

Pass...

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 07:52:35 AM »
Inspired by Skorp1o, I finally decided to stop wimping out & finally get a vasectomy.

The op itself - well, you can't feel the incision - but the rest of it is a bit like being kicked in the balls for 30 minutes.

Anyway -Bangkok Hospital - always a favorite for me. It's private, so $800 there vs $100 in some shitty clinic in Sukhumvit Soi 12 with some guy with a cigarette in his mouth and a house brick in each hand.

For some reason - between the theater, the recovery room with the ice pack on my swollen nuts, back to the "ship 'em out" room - the fuckers forgot to put a dressing on it.

So after the op - I went for a haircut , then for Sunday lunch with a friend, then to Brew on Thong Lor for a couple of beers, then to pick up my son from the ex's & to a German place to feed the kids & more beer.

And then home.

To the shower.

It's a tropical country.

And your nuts sweat.

To my horror - no dressing on my scrote and the wound full of cotton fluff from my underwear.

So there's me, sitting on the pan - with the wound open and a pair of tweezers picking out the fluff.

Thanks Bangkok Hospital. Nice work.

Why are you grabbing Joon's nose?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 09:27:02 AM »
This is why you always get surgeries in first world countries, otherwise they will forget to stitch you up.
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »
This is why you always get surgeries in first world countries, otherwise they will forget to stitch you up.

$800 - they definetily stitched me up....  :'(

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
Why get it? I want a kid with gf and can't have one cos of using test for 10 years. Sperm motility makes evolution look fast. In all my years juicing and knowing maybe 600/700 juicers I knew two regular juicers who knocked gf up, both were off.