Author Topic: Watching wildlife documentaries puts a lot of human delusions in perspective  (Read 9889 times)

MikMaq

That is something I miss in Ireland. The last wolf here was killed in 1700s. No bears, no wild hogs. Nothing. Worst you could stray across in a woodland area is some doggers or a drug deal. End result is wild overpopulation of deer and rabbits with end result of crop destruction and deers killing drivers but hippies don't understand those arguments. Foxes eat from bins if you're wondering.

I get distracted in gym looking at rabbits outside. There were none a year ago. 6 or 7 at start of summer, Must be 30 or 40 now.
Meh it doesnt really matter man, if your truly out there in the woods at dark, things just feel intense, its like trying to drive on the freeway blindfolded. Even the trivial gets a bit of danger to it. I took the same trailer in the moonlight a few weeks ago, and it was literally the difference between night and day.

Seriously I suggest you all try it, no phone, no lights, no toilet paper, just wander in the dark somewhere.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Meh it doesnt really matter man, if your truly out there in the woods at dark, things just feel intense, its like trying to drive on the freeway blindfolded. Even the trivial gets a bit of danger to it.

Seriously I suggest you all try it, no phone, no lights, no toilet paper, just wander in the dark somewhere.

I drive a ton. I like going through barren areas. Still, the thought you could be killed and shit matters is exhilarating.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Anabolichalo, did you learn how to be a father from watching the fathers on the wildlife documentaries?
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Anabolichalo, did you learn how to be a father from watching the fathers on the wildlife documentaries?

New American Anal have no children so  :-\

:D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
check this out

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
New American Anal have no children so  :-\

:D

lol  ;D ;D
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
in the serengeti the lion meets female, kills female existing babies from former boyfriend and then mates with her

that is what they are trying to do at 02:15 of the video

i could never do that, killing babies, i am simply not cut out to rule the serengeti  :(

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
so masteron and primo should make one more volatile than test and tren?

Don't encourage him. He is full retard and gets off on this shit. Trust me - you are far too intelligent.

Ron Harrigan

martial arts, kungfu, karate, bar fighting... it is all some form of LARPING

even if you are the best

that makes you the toughest of the weakest

prime tyson?

alistair?

wouldnt last a minute against a lion

so why they act like they so tough?

bodybuilding is different, ronnie trains to be fucking huge and he wa the hugest, even by the standards of the jungle, he holding his own against a silver back whose conditioning is nowhere near colemans, lots of fat, bloat and fur

coleman destroying him just like he destroyed the human species

therefore it is proven that bodybuilding is superior to any "tough man"  "sport"

That's precisely it. They come off as tough only with creatures (weaker humans) they are able to dominate. Just as the big kid in the school playground torments the smaller kids but goes home to be abused by his father. Although to be fair Roman gladiators and African tribesmen slew lions with spears.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
so masteron and primo should make one more volatile than test and tren?

BigRo, no offense dude, but you might want to read up on the science insteads of listening to anabolichalo.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
in the serengeti the lion meets female, kills female existing babies from former boyfriend and then mates with her

that is what they are trying to do at 02:15 of the video

i could never do that, killing babies, i am simply not cut out to rule the serengeti  :(

Another contradiction FAKE 1, original 1 would dope "his" prince dianabol  ;D

Belgian colonials killed zillions of kids in Kongo, inform yourself "Belgian"  ::)

MikMaq

That's precisely it. They come off as tough only with creatures (weaker humans) they are able to dominate. Just as the big kid in the school playground torments the smaller kids but goes home to be abused by his father. Although to be fair Roman gladiators and African tribesmen slew lions with spears.

It's not even that it's the hand to hand context that never exists in real life.