Author Topic: Foley video staged British media admit.  (Read 4809 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Foley video staged British media admit.
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:16:43 PM »
I see today that the british newspapers are now admitting that the
Foley execution video was staged..!!! (as if they hadn't been called on this by the alternative media since it appeared)

Expert forensic analysis has confirmed this, after examining the video..  ::) Genius's are they.

Although they still say the execution happened, it was to gruesome to show.. :o

Right so now we have considerate terrorists who don't want to cause offence with a gruesome video.

Anything about this in the American media.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Foley video staged British media admit.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
Link??  I really don't understand what you're trying to say.  Was it a hoax?   ???

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:26:42 PM »
No way someone with the username illuminati would espouse a conspiracy theory as proven fact.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:27:52 PM »
Link??  I really don't understand what you're trying to say.  Was it a hoax?   ???

X2 don't understand what part was fake ?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 02:41:14 PM »
So it wasn't filmed in one piece from start to finish, big deal.  Doesn't change the fact that the guy got his head lopped off by nutjob extremists.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 02:41:45 PM »
Foley execution video was staged..!!! (as if they hadn't been called on this by the alternative media since it appeared)

Expert forensic analysis has confirmed this, after examining the video..  ::) Genius's are they.

Although they still say the execution happened, it was to gruesome to show.. :o

Right so now we have considerate terrorists who don't want to cause offence with a gruesome video.

Anything about this in the American media.

I read this on drudge.

I thought it looked funny but I didnt want to be Mr. CT as usual.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 02:50:19 PM »

People are saying, "IT WAS STAGED!!WAKE UP SHEEPLE!", because they don't understand what is meant by "staged". It does not mean the video was fake or a "false flag". It means that at the part where the Arab scum put a knife to Foley's throat he didn't decapitate him at that moment.

It doesn't take "expert forensic analysis" to figure it out, anyone with a triple-digit IQ can see that by watching the video. At the beginning of the video Foley clearly has a mic pinned on his clothes. Later in the video the mic has disappeared.

When the Arab dirtbag starts cutting Foley's neck he makes six to eight sawing motions, yet there is no blood.

I'm sure that there were several takes done until the shitbag terrorists got it exactly as they wanted it, then they beheaded Foley.

I guess this part was fake too, right "illuminati" ::)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
looks like he was shot or strangled and then the dead body decapitated, as otherwise there would presumably have been far more blood everywhere...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 03:03:16 PM »
looks like he was shot or strangled and then the dead body decapitated, as otherwise there would presumably have been far more blood everywhere...

I'm not being facetious but it depends on the ground below. It is dusty and dry so absorbs more blood.

Try piss on tarmac then try piss on dry muck. See which spreads more.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 03:05:27 PM »
People are saying, "IT WAS STAGED!!WAKE UP SHEEPLE!", because they don't understand what is meant by "staged". It does not mean the video was fake or a "false flag". It means that at the part where the Arab scum put a knife to Foley's throat he didn't decapitate him at that moment.

It doesn't take "expert forensic analysis" to figure it out, anyone with a triple-digit IQ can see that by watching the video. At the beginning of the video Foley clearly has a mic pinned on his clothes. Later in the video the mic has disappeared.

When the Arab dirtbag starts cutting Foley's neck he makes six to eight sawing motions, yet there is no blood.

I'm sure that there were several takes done until the shitbag terrorists got it exactly as they wanted it, then they beheaded Foley.

I guess this part was fake too, right "illuminati" ::)

::)
For the fedora crowd it's fake - can't change fantasy with your stupid facts.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 03:21:09 PM »
::)
For the fedora crowd it's fake - can't change fantasy with your stupid facts.

But the op provided links and direct quotes  ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 07:25:41 AM »
http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/media-admits-foley-video-is-fake.html

please go that link and there are links to UK The Times & UK Gardian news papers.

Front page stories,.

Why would it be staged, surely showing actual footage of a horrendous beheading would have more impact.
than a sanitized version. If your aim was to provoke outrage.

Plenty of other beheading video's previously posted that were not sanitized for viewing.

I do find it strange that 2 main UK papers are printing this story.

As for a conspiracy etc. I don't know. It just seems odd.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 08:36:25 AM »
http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/media-admits-foley-video-is-fake.html

please go that link and there are links to UK The Times & UK Gardian news papers.

Front page stories,.

Why would it be staged, surely showing actual footage of a horrendous beheading would have more impact.
than a sanitized version. If your aim was to provoke outrage.

Plenty of other beheading video's previously posted that were not sanitized for viewing.

I do find it strange that 2 main UK papers are printing this story.

As for a conspiracy etc. I don't know. It just seems odd.

So is he still alive, or did he died?   ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 08:51:04 AM »
So is he still alive, or did he died?   ???
Dudes dead. His head is no longer on his body.

The video was clearly cut together but the dude is fucking dead.

Lots of armchair experts out there (not necessarily you guys) calling fake when they have no clue what a beheading looks like, the closest thing theyve seen is kill bill shooting blood 20ft to the roof. Go watch the execution video of the American from the Iraq invasion..... same thing.

Real life violence and death =/= what people imagine. It's totally different. The pics I've seen of Marines kills instanly makes you realize how little the average person understands violence and death.

Bullets don't make neat little holes in heads.... they make a head look like a banana being peeled open with skull being the peel.

This dude is dead.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »
But the questions is "Is he really dead?"

Dudes dead. His head is no longer on his body.

The video was clearly cut together but the dude is fucking dead.

Lots of armchair experts out there (not necessarily you guys) calling fake when they have no clue what a beheading looks like, the closest thing theyve seen is kill bill shooting blood 20ft to the roof. Go watch the execution video of the American from the Iraq invasion..... same thing.

Real life violence and death =/= what people imagine. It's totally different. The pics I've seen of Marines kills instanly mass you realize you little the average person understands violence and death.

Bullets don't make neat little holes in heads.... they make a head look like a banana being peeled open with skull being the peel.

This dude is dead.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 09:14:12 AM »
But the questions is "Is he really dead?"

Now that you mention it, maybe ISIS didn't kill him, he's in on it, he just let them set his severed head on his body for the shot and he's back out there reporting faithfully.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 09:14:36 AM »
1. Accent

The focus has been on a man in the video who has a British accent. Peter Westmacott, British ambassador to the United States, said Sunday that British agents have been using "very sophisticated technologies, voice identification and so on" to identify the suspect. "We are very close to identifying who this guy is," he said.

Martin Barry, an audio expert, told CNN it sounded like the way someone in a certain area of London would talk.

"The speaker is using a variety of English known as multicultural London English and that's a kind of melting pot accent that's emerged in recent years, particularly in deprived, multi-ethnic areas of inner London," Barry said.

There is only one voice heard on the audio track.

2. Stature

But Ross Patel, a forensics expert who spoke to CNN, said there is another man, and he might be the actual killer.

The second militant appears on the video after an obvious edit.

"There's definitely a change of actor," Patel said. "There are noticeable, there are subtle but there are also noticeable changes in their build, their physical appearance."

3. Knives

The man who speaks holds a knife in one of his hands. It looks to be a different knife than the one that was left next to Foley's body.

The dimensions and style of the knives are slightly different, Patel said.

4. Holster

When trying to determine whether the British-accented man is also the killer, it helps to examine where his pistol is holstered. It is underneath his left armpit -- that is for use by his right hand. But the executioner appears on the video to be left-handed. It's unclear why this happened.

5. Location

Blogger Eliot Higgins looked at the background of the video. Behind the men is a road going over the hilly terrain. On the right side of the frame is a dip in the hills, one Higgins matched to a break he found in an image on Google Earth. There was another camera angle used in the video and in the distance there is a field and some buildings. He believes the clues show the video was recorded south of the town of Raqqa in north central Syria

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 09:19:28 AM »
Now that you mention it, maybe ISIS didn't kill him, he's in on it, he just let them set his severed head on his body for the shot and he's back out there reporting faithfully.

Lmao

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 09:24:39 AM »
1. Accent

The focus has been on a man in the video who has a British accent. Peter Westmacott, British ambassador to the United States, said Sunday that British agents have been using "very sophisticated technologies, voice identification and so on" to identify the suspect. "We are very close to identifying who this guy is," he said.

Martin Barry, an audio expert, told CNN it sounded like the way someone in a certain area of London would talk.

"The speaker is using a variety of English known as multicultural London English and that's a kind of melting pot accent that's emerged in recent years, particularly in deprived, multi-ethnic areas of inner London," Barry said.

There is only one voice heard on the audio track.

2. Stature

But Ross Patel, a forensics expert who spoke to CNN, said there is another man, and he might be the actual killer.

The second militant appears on the video after an obvious edit.

"There's definitely a change of actor," Patel said. "There are noticeable, there are subtle but there are also noticeable changes in their build, their physical appearance."

3. Knives

The man who speaks holds a knife in one of his hands. It looks to be a different knife than the one that was left next to Foley's body.

The dimensions and style of the knives are slightly different, Patel said.

4. Holster

When trying to determine whether the British-accented man is also the killer, it helps to examine where his pistol is holstered. It is underneath his left armpit -- that is for use by his right hand. But the executioner appears on the video to be left-handed. It's unclear why this happened.

5. Location

Blogger Eliot Higgins looked at the background of the video. Behind the men is a road going over the hilly terrain. On the right side of the frame is a dip in the hills, one Higgins matched to a break he found in an image on Google Earth. There was another camera angle used in the video and in the distance there is a field and some buildings. He believes the clues show the video was recorded south of the town of Raqqa in north central Syria

I'm interested to know just how the FUCK does an amateur blogger match a still from a video to a spot of GOOGLE FUCKING EARTH?

Did dude just sit and go through every section of the earth until he just happened to go 'oh, here it is'?

I wonder why anyone would want to falsify the video though. ... why edit a video together tying yourself into a beheading?

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 09:32:36 AM »
No actually no 1 cared about this.. They are trying to make us care about Isis. But currently micheal brown killing is the hot topic in America.. Isis is just other news.. And unless the actual terrorist act occurred here in America the general public doesn't care

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 09:40:04 AM »
No actually no 1 cared about this.. They are trying to make us care about Isis. But currently micheal brown killing is the hot topic in America.. Isis is just other news.. And unless the actual terrorist act occurred here in America the general public doesn't care
???

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »
Yes, USA land of the free and home of the we don't give two shits about other countries..

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 10:12:55 AM »
Everyone is missing the point of why the beginning was "staged."

Remember everyone saying he was so calm, and not nervous while he was about to be killed? Why would he say all that anti-American stuff if he knew he was gonna die anyway? Remember all that?

The answer is he didn't think he was going to die. More then likely they convinced him if he said all that crap, they were t going to kill him... Hence the calmness and the staged part. After they got him to calmly spew all that garbage...and filmed it... They cut his fucking head off anyway at a later time.

Why no video of that? Maybe he fought or screamed stuff they didn't want anyone too see. Like when he knew he WAS going to die maybe yelled out fuck Islam or fuck Mohammed.

It's really not that hard to figure out... They mislead him to say shit ... Then killed him anyway. Rocket science.
$

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 10:19:01 AM »
I agree with nick. They had some crappie plastic looking dagger.  Told him it was a propaganda video.  He went along with it. Stop filming.  Pistol shoot his heart. Cut head off when the blood congeals a bit. Take photos of aftermath.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 12:46:47 PM »

I've seen a handful of head shots, and none of them looked like what you describe.  Actually, all of them had a nice, neat hole, and a lot of blood.

???