Author Topic: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.  (Read 8469 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 01:10:15 AM »
ah fuck this shit is so depressing to me

the future looks very dark :'(

what am i going to do :'(

shit is fucked :'(

i dont want to live in  this world anymore

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 01:20:59 AM »
Italy did not bring in Catholic Italians by the 10s of thousands. Then out breed the Ethiopians by 7 to 1. These are Muslim blacks who ten years ago when I was in Italy had already predicted that they will take over the country in 50 years, tear down the Vatican, plow under the remnants of the Roman empire and build a Muslim State.

That's sad! I feel for my Italian brothers of Europe  :'(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 01:21:40 AM »
That's sad! I feel for my Italian brothers of Europe  :'(
italians are fucking over the rest of europe

these people will spread all over

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 01:23:54 AM »
I went to Venice once with a girl for a romantic weekend, they were everywhere in all corners selling sunglasses and crap and hanging out in corners. At night more of them come out, my girl said to me she wouldn't have felt safe going out on her own and and felt protected with me as firmly held on to my arms....so we went back to the hotel and had lots of rough sex that night....ooops I get easily side tracked, sorry, yes this immigration is bad for everyone.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 01:24:58 AM »
I went to Venice once with a girl for a supposedly romantic weekend, they were everywhere in all corners selling sunglasses and fake bags and just hanging out in corners. AT night more of them come out, my girl said to me she wouldn't have felt safe going out at night on her own and was very grateful and felt protected with me as held on to my biceps....so we went back to the hotel and had lots of rough sex that night....ooops I get easily side tracked, sorry, yes this immigration is bad for everyone.
:'( :'( :'( :'(

the whole world is fucked

there is nothing that can be done at this point except angela merkel reopens the camps

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 01:26:24 AM »
I went to Venice once with a girl for a romantic weekend, they were everywhere in all corners selling sunglasses and crap and hanging out in corners. At night more of them come out, my girl said to me she wouldn't have felt safe going out on her own and and felt protected with me as firmly held on to my arms....so we went back to the hotel and had lots of rough sex that night....ooops I get easily side tracked, sorry, yes this immigration is bad for everyone.

:D ;D

U are mixed right?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:29 AM »
holy shit this world is over as we know it..

Amazing TPTB are actually doing this on purpose for some reason....... I would LOVE to know why

MONEY bro.  It makes for more cheap labor and big business benefits BIG TIME.

Also, some are trying to bring down the west (look no further than the United Nations)....
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:46 AM »
:D ;D

U are mixed right?

Yes, a handsome mongrel
S

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 01:35:25 AM »
Yes, a handsome mongrel

;D

Guessing u live in the UK? Born and raised?

Sounds like u living a good life from some of your posts

Cheers!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 01:36:25 AM »
MONEY bro.  It makes for more cheap labor and big business benefits BIG TIME.

Also, some are trying to bring down the west (look no further than the United Nations)....

Lol at the idea that any of those Hebrews will ever work for anyone. Stealing and welfare is all they will ever amount to

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 01:37:11 AM »
;D

Guessing u live in the UK? Born and raised?

Sounds like u living a good life from some of your posts

Cheers!

Thanks mate

Yes, UK born and bred.

Life in 2000's was a struggle, but from 2008 things started turning around for me and I try and enjoy myself as much as I can.
S

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 01:48:15 AM »
i think it's a beautiful thing that all those africans get a second chance in life for them and their future children, we should be happy for them and wish them all the best.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 02:37:27 AM »
I'm going on holiday to Lake Como in a few weeks. We shall see.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 03:13:17 AM »
They're being used as a political weapon.
In Germany they bought a luxury hotel for asylum seekers and in some parts politicians are calling for citizens to welcome these invaders into their home because there's no more room in the appropriate area.
The elderly get relocated for these fuckers, all because politicians get some dough for each head.

The internationalists want chaos.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 03:33:13 AM »
They're being used as a political weapon.
In Germany they bought a luxury hotel for asylum seekers and in some parts politicians are calling for citizens to welcome these invaders into their home because there's no more room in the appropriate area.
The elderly get relocated for these fuckers, all because politicians get some dough for each head.

The internationalists want chaos.

Politicians thrive when there's turmoil and separatism and emotions run high.
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 03:52:02 AM »
When some have ferraris and others have nothing to eat this things happen.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 04:02:09 AM »
'Decline and Fall of the Western Roman Empire - Part II'

The West, modern Europe and America, are the modern successors to the Greeks and Romans. Our architecture, law, philosophy, politics etc.

The Western Roman Empire's enemies used to be outside their borders, but eventually they let in hundreds of thousands of barbarian refugee, fleeing form the wars and persecution of Attila the Hun and even gave them land to settle on.

This was all done for short-term considerations such as needing extra troops against potential usurpers without any long-term consideration.

Then a hundred years later these people where carving up Kingdoms within the borders of the Roman Empire. Eventually they crossed over to North Africa, took over the bulk of their food supplying lands and carved up a new barbarian Kingdom right across the sea.

At this stage barbarian Generals controlled the bulk of the Roman army. Roman citizens had to pay massive taxes and were heavily demoralised under increased government oppression to fund the Army which was even struggling to round up conscripts while at the same time the economy was straining with heavy inflation and the money devaluating every year due to mixing cheaper metals into the gold and silver. Until the 'gold' coins were basically not gold anymore.

The 'Roman Empire' was then just scattered enclaves across Europe and Italy.

Then eventually the Commander in Chief, a Barbarian, walks in the palace and sends the Roman Emperor into early retirement and declared himself King of what was left of the Roman Empire; Italy.

And that was the end of the Western Roman Empire and complete Germanic barbarian rule over Western Europe.
 This lead to the Dark Ages and Europe started to recover about 1000 years later during the Renaissance and then the Enlightenment. Both of which looked towards the Romans and Greeks for inspiration.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 04:04:42 AM »
Of all them 0,0001% will get somewhat of a job and live decently, others will act as the barbarians criminals they are... Just like i said yesterday with Halo, north africans are a plauge in Europe, Italy especially... Yes, i live in Italy, they are everywhere doing nothing useful, acting as if they are conquerors... I don't know what plan Vatican and Jesuits have in mind, but this flood of immigrants needs to stop...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 04:07:09 AM »
When some have ferraris and others have nothing to eat this things happen.

I hope you starve to death asshole.

S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 04:07:13 AM »
Lol at the idea that any of those Hebrews will ever work for anyone. Stealing and welfare is all they will ever amount to
unskilled jobs have been relocating to cheap labor world countries anyway

there is no work in europe for people without education

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 04:12:08 AM »

Time to make it clear they have nothing to look forward to here.

Funny how so few seem to venture to other African nations, or the East for that matter, but rather flee thousands of km further to be comfortably labeled as a refugee in prosperous countries, while they could've instead traveled a few 100km and could've been safe as well.

::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 04:13:28 AM »

Funny how so few seem to venture to other African nations, or the East for that matter, but rather flee thousands of km further to be comfortably as a refugee in prosperous countries, while they could've instead traveled a few 100km and could've been safe as well.

::)
mind = blown

fucking damnit

this is a valid arguement to refuse all of them

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 04:25:34 AM »
Thx god that Slavic nations of Europe are still mostly clear. But with this bullshit what is doing UK, France and Italy its only matter of time before this scum will try to spread.

But what I dont fucking get is this:

Why the fuck nordic nations like Sweden, Norway or Finland are importing this scum? Are they absolutely mad?  >:( >:( >:(

The slavic countries will be fucked soon!! Literally!!

To africans, even the poorest European country is way better than most african countries. Central european countries are coming up fast and economies are improving, the south eastern european countries will follow as well.
Now they are all members of the EU, these immigrants have free right to roam and once they have brough the likes of France, Germany and England to their knees they will move onto their next free meal.

Come to England and you can meet lots of Polish single mothers who lost their marbles to live their MTV fantasy for a night, and now have a load of kids to raise without a father.

Sadly.....Its just a matter of time....

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
I'm going on holiday to Lake Como in a few weeks. We shall see.

You won't see too much there...like going to The Hamptons and expecting to see poverty.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 09:30:02 AM »
The same people are behind ALL of this.

The liberals/globalists with their utopian fantasy ideology are the ones who have pushed for open borders, 'multiculturalism', forced diversity, mass immigration to the west...and they are still pushing it hard today.

The citizens of italy, britain, france, and america NEVER voted for this, never wanted this, and do not support it presently!!!
The officials responsible for these suicidal policies need to be identified and removed !!!