Author Topic: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.  (Read 8536 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 09:58:17 AM »
The same people are behind ALL of this.

The liberals/globalists with their utopian fantasy ideology are the ones who have pushed for open borders, 'multiculturalism', forced diversity, mass immigration to the west...and they are still pushing it hard today.

The citizens of italy, britain, france, and america NEVER voted for this, never wanted this, and do not support it presently!!!
The officials responsible for these suicidal policies need to be identified and removed !!!

^^^THIS!!!  Its all destruction by design....sick elite globalist kunts behind it all!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2014, 11:41:28 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »

Jewish supremacist front is running the scene.
Unfortunately the standard jews will be punished.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »
Haha I love this comment "1:09 look at this crazy bitch's eyes. One opens before the other" 

it has 29 thumbs up.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »
I hope God knows what he is doing  :(

Would that be Benito Mussolini , great exterminator of Wigsers & 'baby mamas'  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »
ah fuck this shit is so depressing to me

the future looks very dark :'(

what am i going to do :'(

shit is fucked :'(

i dont want to live in  this world anymore

Don't forget that real (Belgian) Analbolichalo love Afros & U don't  ::)
 ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »
It seems Patton was right, Italy/Mediterranean is the soft underbelly of Europe.

Seriously though, I hate how if we tried to go to Africa and help build infrastructure to help, we are colonizing,  but it's okay to let them come to our first world homes and set up shop.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2014, 05:03:19 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »
Immigration is fine and sometimes a good thing but it must be a slow process.   Open the border for a short period and only to a small number followed by closing the border for at least a generation to allow assimilation.  
A

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2014, 08:33:22 AM »
I feel nothing when I read these news.

The terrorism and white bigotry is what gets me, BUT

but, white genocide  ::) ?

why do you all of a sudden care about the race? White people are like the lancesters in kingslanding, meaning that every individual is a potential back stabber when the opportunity reveals itself.

I don't care if the white skinned people disappears in the future, I don't care about that. But I do care about letting deceased nut jobs in europes welfare system.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2014, 08:36:49 AM »
I feel nothing when I read these news.

The terrorism and white bigotry is what gets me, BUT

but, white genocide  ::) ?

why do you all of a sudden care about the race? White people are like the lancesters in kingslanding, meaning that every individual is a potential back stabber when the opportunity reveals itself.

Isn't your comment bigotry?   I love when I see hypocrisy from the self-righteous
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2014, 08:39:48 AM »
Isn't your comment bigotry?   I love when I see hypocrisy from the self-righteous

No it's not bigotry  ::)

bigotry is when you judge others based on their appearance for example.

I don't care about that. All I care about is that the world would spin around in peace, I don't care if every white woman and white man decides to fuck brown races and make a mixed future, that's just fine, big deal.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2014, 08:42:53 AM »
No it's not bigotry  ::)

I don't care about that. All I care about is that the world would spins around in peace, I don't care if every white woman and white man decides to fuck brown races and make a mixed future, that's just fine, big deal.

"White people are like the lancesters in kingslanding, meaning that every individual is a potential back stabber when the opportunity reveals itself."

You can't tell me this isn't bigotry.  So by your logic, its perfectly acceptably to say blacks commit the most crime therefore each is a potential criminal when the opportunity reveals itself.
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2014, 08:52:45 AM »
"White people are like the lancesters in kingslanding, meaning that every individual is a potential back stabber when the opportunity reveals itself."

You can't tell me this isn't bigotry.  So by your logic, its perfectly acceptably to say blacks commit the most crime therefore each is a potential criminal when the opportunity reveals itself.

I'm a white man, so it's not bigotry just like a black man can say the n word without being racist. We all have our unique rights, don't we.

Tell me I'm wrong. As a white man I can tell you that white's don't have real brotherhood or sisterhood like other races, they just lack that something. White discriminate their own all the time based on their social status and lifestyle, and just by the way you express yourself.

When I'm in the gym I do the arnolds and carls 'predator hand shake' with foreigners, but the white's usually look at me strange, and stay with their 'normal white guy' type of people, I have nothing in common with them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2014, 08:53:09 AM »

I don't care about that. All I care about is that the world would spin around in peace, I don't care if every white woman and white man decides to fuck brown races and make a mixed future, that's just fine, big deal.

I like you and I think you make great posts.  The issue really is about the preservation of cultures and the governmental abuse of power being used to undermine these cultures.  The governments of the countries experiencing forced mass immigration aren't acting in the interest of their people and if polls have any merit they are acting directly in opposition to the what the people want.  
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »

And you're on with them getting political rights and eventually a majority in regions in your country? You must be from a Scandinavian country...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
I'm a white man, so it's not bigotry just like a black man can say the n word without being racist. We all have our unique rights, don't we.

Tell me I'm wrong. As a white man I can tell you that white's don't have real brotherhood or sisterhood like other races, they just lack that something. White discriminate their own all the time based on their social status.

When I'm in the gym I do the arnolds and carls 'predator hand shake' with foreigners, but the white's usually look at me strange, and stay with their 'normal white guy' type of people, I have nothing in common with them.

The reason there is little brotherhood among whites is a direct result of the intentional deconstruction of euro-identity post-WWII.  Whites have been indoctrinated to believe that any demonstration of racial identity is inherently wrong and dangerous.   Combined with a western style economic system that places value on the individual over the group and you create a society who are more individualistic than tribal.
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2014, 09:00:05 AM »
I like you and I think you make great posts.  The issue really is about the preservation of cultures and the governmental abuse of power being used to undermine these cultures.  The governments of the countries experiencing forced mass immigration aren't acting in the interest of their people and if polls have any merit they are acting directly in opposition to the what the people want.  

I agree. Mass immigration brings problems and it shouldn't be the only solution to save people.

But there is no 'white culture' or 'black culture'. I don't think wiggs can find any similarities when he would visit the most sub urban areas of the forgotten africa.

Many who oppose immigration only care about the street view even if there would't be white bigots or radical muslims around, they just want to see more white people and I don't get that. Why is it so important to look white?

This is what annoys me. First, white people have their inner conflicts, trashing the lower education having white's, but then all of a sudden when you get more blacks in their corners they suddenly feel the need to 'pull the rope together', I mean no way. Just moments ago you called be stupid, a loser and a nobody, and now all of a sudden you want me to carry your flag of resistance against immigrants because we have the same skin :D

Naw, man.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
I agree. Mass immigration brings problems and it shouldn't be the only solution to save people.

But there is no 'white culture' or 'black culture'. I don't think wiggs can find any similarities when he would visit the most sub urban areas of the forgotten africa.

Many who oppose immigration only care about the street view even if there would't be white bigots or radical muslims around, they just want to see more white people and I don't get that. Why is it so important to look white?

This is what annoys me. First, white people have their inner conflicts, trashing the lower education having white's, but then all of a sudden when you get more blacks in their corners they suddenly feel the need to 'pull the rope together', I mean no way. Just moments ago you called be stupid, a loser and a nobody, and now all of a sudden you want me to carry your flag of resistance against immigrants because we have the same skin :D

Naw, man.

You have some interesting points worth exploring.  I made sure to mention that I appreciate your posts because I don't want you to think I'm attacking you. I want to keep the dialogue open
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2014, 09:05:53 AM »
You have some interesting points worth exploring.  I made sure to mention that I appreciate your posts because I don't want you to think I'm attacking you. I want to keep the dialogue open

No man, I never thought you were attacking. I like debates and conversations when they make sense.

Mass immigration is a problem. Many towns have been turned in to these foreign jungles where no white man should step their foot, and I'm strongly against that.

But I also know cool foreigner's who oppose the filth themselves, and I have no problem if they mix with white people. They just look differend. Attitude is what I care most about, acknowledging other people's differences, but also knowing when to keep it to your self and getting along with people, being impartial.

And you're on with them getting political rights and eventually a majority in regions in your country? You must be from a Scandinavian country...

if they don't rape people, kill people and believe in coexisting together in peace, of course.

If they are the opposite, then gtfo! But I don't care if they fuck white women or white men if they are willing to it  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2014, 09:08:56 AM »
Wasn't there something a few yrs ago about how the Italian Mafia was importing a lot of Africans in for construction and unskilled labor?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2014, 09:11:01 AM »
Wasn't there something a few yrs ago about how the Italian Mafia was importing a lot of Africans in for construction and unskilled labor?

The immigrants are definitely thrown in europe for some reason. The puppet masters would love for us to have a race war, nothing like taking all of our freedoms away, huh