Author Topic: Well fellas I did again. Promoted to head of Security  (Read 9345 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Well fellas I did again. Promoted to head of Security
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »
My boss moved on to other things and Ive been promoted. Twice in less than a year not bad huh? Now that I have some time under my belt working again, im going to look for work in another field. Im not feeling these staff meetings and everything falls on me thing. Not for the pennies they pay. I have a fucking B.A. in Management and 10 years in the Air Force and I get paid shit. Time for this Hebrew to get paid. My next step would be an account manager. They pull in between 45-50k per year plus bonuses. Dont know if I wanna stick around long enough to see that happen. Id rather find a government job at the same rate and cash in on the 10 years I have with the AF giving me only 10-15 more years of working. Anyway. That is all.

The real Security1

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Well fellas I did again. Promoted to head of Security
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 05:57:31 PM »
Get killed by a white cop, your family will make bank off it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »
I have a buddy in the AF that was a hydraulics mechanic for 10+ years and he moved into contracts/purchasing for a desk job.

He didn't have a degree...you should check into that my man. He does a lot of it remote from his house.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 05:58:20 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 06:14:40 PM »
My boss moved on to other things and Ive been promoted. Twice in less than a year not bad huh? Now that I have some time under my belt working again, im going to look for work in another field. Im not feeling these staff meetings and everything falls on me thing. Not for the pennies they pay. I have a fucking B.A. in Management and 10 years in the Air Force and I get paid shit. Time for this Hebrew to get paid. My next step would be an account manager. They pull in between 45-50k per year plus bonuses. Dont know if I wanna stick around long enough to see that happen. Id rather find a government job at the same rate and cash in on the 10 years I have with the AF giving me only 10-15 more years of working. Anyway. That is all.

The real Security1

Open your own security business.... doing security for various night clubs. You'll have to hire a bunch of level headed bouncers.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:18:28 PM »

Open your own security business.... doing security for various night clubs. You'll have to hire a bunch of level headed bouncers.

One of the dumbest people I ever met owned a security company and sold it at the right time. He made millions and got more teaching people like me (I was 18) how not to be a retard. Don't falsely accuse people of stealing was the jist of his 3 day course (mandatory).

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »
Observe and report brother.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 06:30:17 PM »
I'll work for you. You can even call me, "stupid fucking honky" when I make mistakes.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 06:32:36 PM »
Congratulations and continued success in your work and life!

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 06:34:06 PM »
How much do they pay you?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 06:34:44 PM »
Congrats,

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 06:35:48 PM »

The real Security1

Time to start crackin some Caucasian skulls.

Pay back is a mother-fucker.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 06:37:46 PM »
My next step would be an account manager. They pull in between 45-50k per year plus bonuses.

Congrats on being gainfully employed and all, but your "next step" is only 45-50K? Might want to consider another line of work.

Unless, you live in a part of the country where that is good enough for your needs.

Thanks for your service.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 06:41:19 PM »

The real Security1
Truck drivers where I live and within about 100 mile radius are making 100,000 per year no bull shit, and they still don't have enough people

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »
Would love to be made to feel secure by you.
O

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 06:50:31 PM »
Truck drivers where I live and within about 100 mile radius are making 100,000 per year no bull shit, and they still don't have enough people

crazy amount of money, with 100 miles radius you mean max range they drive or wage wise?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 06:54:44 PM »

The real Security1

WTF?

I thought the Cavaliers just traded you to the Timberwolves?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »

The real Security1
You're no Security_1. His return, BTW, is being negotiated at this very moment.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
My ninja  8)
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 06:58:59 PM »
You're no Security_1. His return, BTW, is being negotiated at this very moment.

This fucking lame gimmick line is SO fucking played out....

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 07:03:09 PM »
This fucking lame gimmick line is SO fucking played out....
Which one? Bike Kunt or Dildo Rider?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 07:05:52 PM »
Which one? Bike Kunt or Dildo Rider?

Oh my, lemme guess......meet you in your dojo and sign the waiver.   ::)

Fuck off with your lameass Organization shit you smelly Paki kunt.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 07:11:17 PM »
crazy amount of money, with 100 miles radius you mean max range they drive or wage wise?
most companies here advertise positions at 60,000 starting salary but with the lack of drivers here and if you are willing to put in 60 hrs per week well 100,000 per year is easily achieved.  Oil and gas is going nuts here, and now since there is speculation that the US may be providing natural gas to Eastern Europe there knocking the plugs off old capped wells and making them active again.  The work in trucking is easy as fuck , other people load and unload for you so all you do is drive and baby sit the load.  If anyone seriously wants info PM me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »
Congratulations, Wiggs.
X

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 07:27:33 PM »