Author Topic: Aesthetics Appreciation  (Read 13220 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Aesthetics Appreciation
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 01:23:45 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 04:23:38 AM »
How can you have this thread and not include Bob Paris....

Was thinking the same thing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 06:51:47 PM »
I think most of us would definitely agree, Rider.

SCOTT, A vast  difference here but how would you compare Sergi (photo below) asthetically with Reeves?

And do you think Sergi should compete as a bodybuilder or a phsique contender?

I knew Reeves when he was a young kid and had the opproturnity to work with him a couple of times before he passed away.

A gread individual in all respects.

Reeves, being a man of honor, would more than likely not pose like he was trolling for penis.  That unbuttoned jeans look is just that.  Might be a nice guy but in all seriousness I think that "look" is fruity in a Kai Green way.

I am aware that Reeves did some nudes but they were not the "dong in a schlong sock" type that Weider and his ilk at that time would have loved.  Again, a man of character.  Good character.

As to Sergi competing in Bodybuilding or Physique divison, that is up to what he thinks he can accomplish and what the judges are looking for.  Unfortunately I think the judges are still schmoeified and looking for mAss over class.  Sergi's physique is of the more classic variety and that is a good thing.  But he is no Steve Reeves.  Neither was the great Bob Paris

Steve Reeves is far more aesthetically pleasing than this young man. More handsome too.  Sergi looks drug built but thats to be expected  in today's world. 

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 06:55:25 PM »

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 08:22:01 PM »
Reeves, being a man of honor, would more than likely not pose like he was trolling for penis.  That unbuttoned jeans look is just that.  Might be a nice guy but in all seriousness I think that "look" is fruity in a Kai Green way.

I am aware that Reeves did some nudes but they were not the "dong in a schlong sock" type that Weider and his ilk at that time would have loved.  Again, a man of character.  Good character.

As to Sergi competing in Bodybuilding or Physique divison, that is up to what he thinks he can accomplish and what the judges are looking for.  Unfortunately I think the judges are still schmoeified and looking for mAss over class.  Sergi's physique is of the more classic variety and that is a good thing.  But he is no Steve Reeves.  Neither was the great Bob Paris

Steve Reeves is far more aesthetically pleasing than this young man. More handsome too.  Sergi looks drug built but thats to be expected  in today's world. 
there's absolutely nothing gay about this pic

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 09:09:48 PM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 12:01:12 AM »
there's absolutely nothing gay about this pic

Okay holy shit.

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 02:05:29 AM »
When you're a model you can't help what the photographer chooses for you to wear. You go to the job and follow what they direct you to. Sergi while being 1 of the most humble guys I've met in this industry, also has 1 of the most impressive builds I've ever seen in person. Pics do him no justice. He's traveled to around 10 countries this year alone getting paid to shoot and attend events. There are very big things in store for him that go beyond bodybuilding. I can only hope to get to his level.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 02:17:46 AM »
When you're a model you can't help what the photographer chooses for you to wear. You go to the job and follow what they direct you to. Sergi while being 1 of the most humble guys I've met in this industry, also has 1 of the most impressive builds I've ever seen in person. Pics do him no justice. He's traveled to around 10 countries this year alone getting paid to shoot and attend events. There are very big things in store for him that go beyond bodybuilding. I can only hope to get to his level.

U should have told him to work out legs  :-\

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 02:27:21 AM »
U should have told him to work out legs  :-\

No need to tell him when he already has them. Keep in mind he's 6'2..he dwarfs many in person

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 02:32:46 AM »
No need to tell him when he already has them. Keep in mind he's 6'2..he dwarfs many in person

Ok prob the pic that was posted , his upper body looks miles ahead of his lower

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2014, 02:37:12 AM »
 :)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2014, 02:44:10 AM »
 :D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2014, 02:54:08 AM »

So true. I hold my own against many but he makes me look like a kid

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2014, 03:18:18 AM »
I don't understant how can anyone compare Benfatto or Zane with gymrats. No offense but it is what it is.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 08:52:06 AM »
So true. I hold my own against many but he makes me look like a kid
look like twins from separated height gene parents...good builds man..i thought that was you originally...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 09:00:39 AM »
Kevin Perod

Probably got his new M3/M4. Good dude as well.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 09:02:27 AM »
Probably got his new M3/M4. Good dude as well.
perfect build of size/shape,thickness.lean but not bber contest dried ..great look..

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 09:59:59 AM »
Wrong. This is what you call aesthetic.

Sad thing is he was trying to say Hallidan to the printer.