Author Topic: billionaire explains how mediocre people think  (Read 9793 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: billionaire explains how mediocre people think
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 07:59:43 AM »
Lol sometimes your logic is truly amazing.

Dude doesn't have any interest in money its passion for his shit that drives him.
actually research shows that people like him are indeed not money driven but POWER DRIVEN

passion my foot

power is the name of the game

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 08:04:52 AM »
Hey lying sack of shit,

Let me explain you the truth about rich people.

1.Most rich people don't work more than the average person. In fact they work less. Who do you think works more - a Chinese worker in an Apple factory where they have 36 hours shifts or Steve Jobs who likes getting a blow job from Bill Gates while worshiping Satan/Saturn?

2. 99% + 0.1% of rich people were at the right place at the right time so that they can exploit people.

Note: By rich I am talking about really rich people. Not somebody who worked an extra shift and bought a car.

3.Rich people such as bankers, Wall street homos, politicians...etc. answer to dark occultists. Dark occultists are Satan/Saturn worshipers who control the world behind the scenes and you don't even know their names. High level dark occultists answer to Satan/Saturn itself.

I guess you will have hard time understanding this with your brain which is limited to inserting a dick in a whore's vagina and measuring you steroid biceps.

Agreed.

Also - what this retard misses - if you only employ go-getters - you'll not have a functioning company.

You think the girl that does the payroll every month is a go-getter? The guy that cleans the toilets? The gal that chases up late invoices in AR?

There's a shit load of jobs that need to be done by people who see work as a means to an end. Not bad people. Not dumb people. Just people who aren't "chasing a dream". Maybe people who are basically happy with life and  aren't shooting for the stars.

If you only employ ambitious people - you'll have no-one to do all the dead-end jobs - which is basically 80-90% of all jobs anyway.

There's only 1 CEO - if you only employ people that want to be CEO - your retention rates are going to suck ass

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 08:07:28 AM »
Agreed.

Also - what this retard misses - if you only employ go-getters - you'll not have a functioning company.

You think the girl that does the payroll every month is a go-getter? The guy that cleans the toilets? The gal that chases up late invoices in AR?

There's a shit load of jobs that need to be done by people who see work as a means to an end. Not bad people. Not dumb people. Just people who aren't "chasing a dream". Maybe people who are basically happy with life and  aren't shooting for the stars.

If you only employ ambitious people - you'll have no-one to do all the dead-end jobs - which is basically 80-90% of all jobs anyway.

There's only 1 CEO - if you only employ people that want to be CEO - your retention rates are going to suck ass
he barely knows those people exist lol

he said in his meritocracy speech (cant find it)

that out of the x amount people in the company, let's be honest only x amount make the difference and those people should get it all, the ones at the bottom can of course have basic human rights etc ...

it was pretty funny ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 08:16:47 AM »
he barely knows those people exist lol

he said in his meritocracy speech (cant find it)

that out of the x amount people in the company, let's be honest only x amount make the difference and those people should get it all, the ones at the bottom can of course have basic human rights etc ...

it was pretty funny ;D

It's not funny at all.

It's the people he considers 'mediocre' that have it right in life.

All those "go-getters" - well - 9999 out of 10,000 fail. And the one that succeeds - well, that was just luck.

It's the guys that are enjoying where they are and not obsessing about where they want to be that are enjoying life.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
It's not funny at all.

All those "go-getters" - well - 9999 out of 10,000 fail. And the one that succeeds - well, that was just luck.

It's the guys that are enjoying where they are and not obsessing about where they want to be that are enjoying life.
i rather mediocre at my job with spectacular arms than be a CEO and look like i dont even lift

ideal scenario is branch warren, like a boss

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 08:31:21 AM »
i rather mediocre at my job with spectacular arms than be a CEO and look like i dont even lift

Agreed....

Big arms > being a backstabbing corporate suck-ass.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »
actually research shows that people like him are indeed not money driven but POWER DRIVEN

passion my foot

I would have to admit that as well.. Allthough I have a LOT of passion for hard work, Im more into the power obtaining rather than the money obtaining. The money is just a sweet bonus. 8)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 09:06:45 AM »
It's not funny at all.

I typically agree with all your posts or at the very least find merit in what you have to say, but I have to say that I cannot agree with that.  I went to school (not Uni) with a number of eminently successful go-getters (QCs before 40 / big US law firm partners pre 40 / multi millionaire businessmen).  They were supposed to be the cream of the crop, and have probably proved that to be true, but they are not as rare as 1 go getter in 10,000.

I do agree with you "enjoying life" comment, but I'd also add that for some enjoyment comes from fulfilment at achieving a goal more than having "fun".

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 09:11:40 AM »
Hey lying sack of shit,

1.Most rich people don't work more than the average person. In fact they work less. Who do you think works more - a Chinese worker in an Apple factory where they have 36 hours shifts or Steve Jobs who likes getting a blow job from Bill Gates while worshiping Satan/Saturn?

2. 99% + 0.1% of rich people were at the right place at the right time so that they can exploit people.

Note: By rich I am talking about really rich people. Not somebody who worked an extra shift and bought a car.

3.Rich people such as bankers, Wall street homos, politicians...etc. answer to dark occultists. Dark occultists are Satan/Saturn worshipers who control the world behind the scenes and you don't even know their names. High level dark occultists answer to Satan/Saturn itself.

I guess you will have hard time understanding this with your brain which is limited to inserting a dick in a whore's vagina and measuring you steroid biceps.

You have HIV

Hope this helps

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 09:13:45 AM »
Hey lying sack of shit,

Oh brother...

You have to worship satan to be rich and all bankers and wall street people are homos ....hows life in section 8?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 09:44:22 AM »
Agreed....

Big arms > being a backstabbing corporate suck-ass.

but you still need a good amount of money just in case you need a kidney transplant or whatever

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »

passion my foot

I agree.

Plus, it's impossible to have most of the population in the top 1% of wealth.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 01:52:46 PM »
his physique is mediocre.

epic failure in life

He also "looks" mediocre...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
So this guy is passionate about alcohol? I doubt it. The Hebrew( Jim Koch) who owns Boston Beer Company(Sam Adams) is passionate about booze.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 02:02:16 PM »
i'm really jealous of his money but that's the only thing ;D

'baby mama' would kill 4 him  :D

say 'hi' to Leopold  ;D

U should start learning Flamish lingo ,Leopolds native tang ............. ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »
bald fuck

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 02:19:22 PM »

Oh no, not another contradiction  :o

Real Anal is unemployed & U have a job ,  ;D

;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »
I stopped listening at a part where he started bragging about how he's a "mediocre" office rat along with all these real office rats, avodint "status" symbols in his daily life and so on...
 Probably had a line of coke from a 20yo tits after that speech in his limo on the way home.

AmonRa

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 02:31:40 PM »
i wonder why he doesnt retire and bodybuild all day

he has millions upon millions

he is at a point where more money is just an abstraction it will not be real to him

so it's like he's working for free

I swear you are such a dumb immature fucktard it's not even funny.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
time to pop up my finasteride dose ;D

bald fucks get no love >:(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 03:34:49 PM »
time to pop up my finasteride dose ;D

bald fucks get no love >:(
brito can get 100 fine hookers everyday

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 03:44:19 PM »
Unfortunately, some rich people don't know how to pack...
One wonders how they got their money...
http://jalopnik.com/pro-tip-dont-overpack-when-driving-a-porsche-918-spyd-1627021691/all

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 03:45:52 PM »
I agree with the general message. To succeed and break past the standard you need to have passion for whatever you do

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
I agree with the general message. To succeed and break past the standard you need to have passion for whatever you do

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »

This gentleman is a fine example of honing your craft  ;D