Author Topic: Unarmed white shot to death by cops - Silence from Obama and the leftist mob  (Read 5507 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-

Critics say there’s a reason for the discrepancy in media coverage: race. Mr. Brown was black and the officer who shot him was white. Mr. Taylor wasn’t black — he’s been described as white and Hispanic — and the officer who shot him Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven in South Salt Lake wasn’t white.

The perceived double standard is fueling resentment and talk of double standards on conservative talk radio and social media, where the website Twitchy has compiled a list of Twitter comments asking why Mr. Brown’s death has been front-page news for weeks while Mr. Taylor’s was a footnote at best.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-/#ixzz3BVHmt54m
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the world is fucked

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Im sure he will send Holder to get to the bottom of it right away ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
There should be protests so people of a certain ethnic background can get free diet coke and budwiper beer. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Let's be real, this will never see the light of day except what Rush has put out there.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
So when do the T-Shirts come out?

I'm a Whitey

Don't Shoot!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-

Critics say there’s a reason for the discrepancy in media coverage: race. Mr. Brown was black and the officer who shot him was white. Mr. Taylor wasn’t black — he’s been described as white and Hispanic — and the officer who shot him Aug. 11 outside a 7-Eleven in South Salt Lake wasn’t white.

The perceived double standard is fueling resentment and talk of double standards on conservative talk radio and social media, where the website Twitchy has compiled a list of Twitter comments asking why Mr. Brown’s death has been front-page news for weeks while Mr. Taylor’s was a footnote at best.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/25/critics-see-racial-double-standard-in-coverage-of-/#ixzz3BVHmt54m

I assume the police department is South Lake is 90% black and has a history of harassing white people in that city.   I also assume the white people of that city have been publicly protesting this shooting en masse and the media is just ignoring them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I assume the police department is South Lake is 90% black and has a history of harassing white people in that city.   I also assume the white people of that city have been publicly protesting this shooting en masse and the media is just ignoring them.

Wrong - typically white people don't go in the street and burn down shit and loot liquor stores and steal nikes and TV's when something like this happens.

And who gives a fucking shit about the racial makeup of the pd? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wrong - typically white people don't go in the street and burn down shit and loot liquor stores and steal nikes and TV's when something like this happens.

no shit

you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

And who gives a fucking shit about the racial makeup of the pd? 

some people do

makes no difference to me since I don't live there

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Or hispanic. But nice spin bro
Taylor's brother, Jerrail Taylor, raised issues last week about racial profiling. He said his brother was Hispanic.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865609132/SL-officer-captured-Dillon-Taylor-shooting-on-body-camera.html?pg=all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Or hispanic. But nice spin bro
Taylor's brother, Jerrail Taylor, raised issues last week about racial profiling. He said his brother was Hispanic.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865609132/SL-officer-captured-Dillon-Taylor-shooting-on-body-camera.html?pg=all

So why are not Hispanics out burning down taco stands, looking bodegas, etc?

We all know the answer - so don't bother.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
what is more interesting waiting on the getbig faithful to somehow blame Taylor and call him a peice of ghetto trash that needed to be killed anyway...

details forthcoming

RRKore

• Getbig IV
what is more interesting waiting on the getbig faithful to somehow blame Taylor and call him a peice of ghetto trash that needed to be killed anyway...

details forthcoming

Ah, you've seen his facebook page, eh?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Ah, you've seen his facebook page, eh?

no i havent.. i just saw the story and pulled up a news paper article that just reported the knows facts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"I do not send officers out to use deadly force. That's never our intention. In fact, our policy specifically says that is the last resort," he said. "The officer in this circumstance did not set out to use deadly force. We have an unfortunate incident where Dillon Taylor lost his life."

hhhmmm - any different in Ferguson?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
but if there is any questionable shit on it... im sure the consistent getbig faithful will post it and call him some sort of shit bag for maybe smoking a joint and listening to Jay Z.

and say he deserved to be dead and the world is a better place...

im sure thats coming

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
but if there is any questionable shit on it... im sure the consistent getbig faithful will post it and call him some sort of shit bag for maybe smoking a joint and listening to Jay Z.

and say he deserved to be dead and the world is a better place...

im sure thats coming

If Taylor was a thug - yes.  Just a matter of time like that other thug Brown and Ashtray

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

details forthcoming

Did Mr. Taylor rob a store and manhandle the owner of the store?  Bring forth those details.

Did Mr. Brown deserved to be killed? No, unless he attacked that cop and the officer felt his life was in danger.

Details forthcoming.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The white community needs an Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson race baiter. But the libtard media wouldn't even give him his own TV show to spout his "views". They would just lump him with the KKK and ignore him completely.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

You say that like you've never heard of the Oklahoma riots or Black Wall Street.  ???
There was a whole lot of rioting, looting, thieving, killing, and outright straight up thuggery. Guess the race?  :D

Black Wall Street (part 1 of 2)

Black Wall Street (part 2 of 2)

w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So when do the brie and pinot gringio looting sprees start?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
So when do the brie and pinot gringio looting sprees start?

When the diet coke runs out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
When the diet coke runs out.

So I guess I won't need to cancel the appointment I have to get my elbows Botox'd.