Author Topic: BLOOD WORK  (Read 1653 times)

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
BLOOD WORK
« on: February 10, 2006, 05:51:58 AM »
I have a friend who's blood work has come back all jacked up, he is trying to get life insurance and can retest in a few weeks. He is now clean so what supplements can he take to get all of his levels back in order. Thanks for any help you can give.

BigIronMike25

Re: BLOOD WORK
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 10:49:11 AM »
I have a friend who's blood work has come back all jacked up, he is trying to get life insurance and can retest in a few weeks. He is now clean so what supplements can he take to get all of his levels back in order. Thanks for any help you can give.

need alot more details brother, as to what was "jacked up" and so forth

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 11:38:11 AM »

How exactly do you expect anyone here to give you any advice with such a general question like that?

Did you honestly think about what you wrote?

We're no psychics, what readings were "jacked up"?

Use your head and come back with the info.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 11:58:15 AM »
If its his lipid panel (Cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL ratio etc.) that are out of range there isn't much he can do short term.  Diet and AAS use will need to be looked at as well as certain lifestyle changes...  these take time.
On the other hand, AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT)values ( transaminase enzymes )  which may indicate liver or kidney dysfunction or disease can possibly be lowered rather quickly by ceasing exercise for awhile precedeing the collection of the blood sample used in the test.

And like Div. said, more info would help  ;)
the price is great... so is the reward

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 01:01:30 PM »
sorry i was so vague., it's liver, kidney and cholesteral, that's all he told me

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 01:03:13 PM »
we only talked briefly, i was just trying to help a friend out

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 01:28:44 AM »
If its his lipid panel (Cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL ratio etc.) that are out of range there isn't much he can do short term.  Diet and AAS use will need to be looked at as well as certain lifestyle changes...  these take time.
On the other hand, AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT)values ( transaminase enzymes )  which may indicate liver or kidney dysfunction or disease can possibly be lowered rather quickly by ceasing exercise for awhile precedeing the collection of the blood sample used in the test.
And like Div. said, more info would help  ;)

^Exactly.

We need these specific readings in order to guage what the issue is.

I have all the norms and can see which are out of range.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...