Author Topic: Something new for Johnny Falcon to chew on...  (Read 1807 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Something new for Johnny Falcon to chew on...
« on: August 26, 2014, 01:05:38 PM »
After electricity

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/multiverse/

Radical New Theory Could Kill the Multiverse Hypothesis

Though galaxies look larger than atoms and elephants appear to outweigh ants, some physicists have begun to suspect that size differences are illusory. Perhaps the fundamental description of the universe does not include the concepts of “mass” and “length,” implying that at its core, nature lacks a sense of scale.

This little-explored idea, known as scale symmetry, constitutes a radical departure from long-standing assumptions about how elementary particles acquire their properties. But it has recently emerged as a common theme of numerous talks and papers by respected particle physicists. With their field stuck at a nasty impasse, the researchers have returned to the master equations that describe the known particles and their interactions, and are asking: What happens when you erase the terms in the equations having to do with mass and length?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Something new for Johnny Falcon to chew on...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 01:07:50 PM »
Bodybuilders figured this out years ago realising size was an illusion and the weight lifted doesn't matter.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »
I sometimes wonder if Johnny Falcon is just trolling or whether he really does spend his free time researching about electricity.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
I sometimes wonder if Johnny Falcon is just trolling or whether he really does spend his free time researching about electricity.

He could have ASD. It would explain obsessing over one topic for a while then moving on to another.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
He could have ASD. It would explain obsessing over one topic for a while then moving on to another.

I've noticed that too. He obsesses about a single topic and writes constant threads about it but then suddenly seems to lose interest and a new topic emerges that he obsesses about.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »
Bodybuilders figured this out years ago realising size was an illusion and the weight lifted doesn't matter.
;D
F

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 01:38:13 PM »
I've noticed that too. He obsesses about a single topic and writes constant threads about it but then suddenly seems to lose interest and a new topic emerges that he obsesses about.

I did the same as a kid  ;D Sharks, dinosaurs, tanks - I looked at "what did you want to be when you grew up thread - thought about it for a minute and had about 50 responses in head - thought fuck that and stayed away.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 06:59:56 PM »
After electricity

these grand theories are bad especially when they lack any examples

lets start from the bottom thats electricity and magnetism lets figure this out first , lets get all the properties in an orderly fashion

amazes me how you can have some guy come up with a wild theory of everything but cant even explain electricity, dielectricity and magnetism
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:18 AM »

If pushing the nails into the electricity socket is called "researching", maybe we can say he is..

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 12:09:54 AM »
I wonder about that myself. If you watch his video's they are very much on the spectrum type actions. Everything we know about the guy suggest he's very much your typical aspie. 

Even his switch too a vegetarian diet seems to suggest he had some of the digestive problems that are super common in the  autism community.

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 12:13:42 AM »
I did the same as a kid  ;D Sharks, dinosaurs, tanks - I looked at "what did you want to be when you grew up thread - thought about it for a minute and had about 50 responses in head - thought fuck that and stayed away.
Honestly its one of the better parts of being autistic. You get to try a new drug every few months. It's fucking amazing to be honest, if autism was a drug you could get on once a month it would be a big seller.

So far this year I've gotten on, philosophy, psychopaths, polish, medieval trades(stone mason, black smith, shipbuilders etc), asteroid mining, star trek, and survivalist culture..

The problem with autism isn't that your not getting a good trip, it's that you can never come off and just be sober. you live chasing one interest high after another with everything in between(friends, girls, showering) being uninteresting and boring.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 06:52:29 AM »
ive been on electricity and magnetism for a few months now before that was ancient civilizations before that was nutrition "avoiding heme iron"

the true "sickeness" lies within people who will ponder my actions and make for some very boring reading without even noticing the mediocricy of there agenda
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 07:29:10 AM »
Honestly its one of the better parts of being autistic. You get to try a new drug every few months. It's fucking amazing to be honest, if autism was a drug you could get on once a month it would be a big seller.

So far this year I've gotten on, philosophy, psychopaths, polish, medieval trades(stone mason, black smith, shipbuilders etc), asteroid mining, star trek, and survivalist culture..

The problem with autism isn't that your not getting a good trip, it's that you can never come off and just be sober. you live chasing one interest high after another with everything in between(friends, girls, showering) being uninteresting and boring.

I don't have ASD or at least was never diagnosed but I'm looking for something to pique my interest now. Heard a review of a book on American history a month back but didn't catch name, pissing me off now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 07:39:59 AM »
After electricity

it would be easier to give him a straw so he could suck the heroin off the spoon.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 07:43:56 AM »
I don't have ASD or at least was never diagnosed
If you even question it you probably have it.