Author Topic: I'm A Fat Girl Who Wears Revealing Clothes. Deal With It.  (Read 31993 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I'm A Fat Girl Who Wears Revealing Clothes. Deal With It.
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2015, 11:34:34 PM »
There is a big difference between this photo and the one where the woman has rolls of fat hanging over her undies.

That's why I posted it.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2015, 12:12:35 AM »
A woman can be on the heavy side and still be pretty and presentable. Not the OP

would hit/eat

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2015, 07:35:21 AM »
A woman can be on the heavy side and still be pretty and presentable. Not the OP

Nothing pisses me off more than a fat girl with a pretty face. It's a loss of potential, could've been damned hot.

Reminds me of class one day, walked in late, saw this girl sitting across the table, I'm like OK, not bad. Good looking face/hair, intrigued the whole duration of the lecture. Only to almost shout FUUUUCKKKKK when she got up at the end and packed roughly 20kg more bodyweight on her 1.60m frame than anticipated.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2015, 07:41:43 AM »
Women needs to hold a bit of fat. It makes them sexy but a few females took this to a new level. 1m60 65kg ( max 70 kg) girl with a nice face is hot but more than that is fat.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2015, 09:42:28 AM »
This day in age with the nutritional and fitness info on the web, there is no excuse to be really fat or out of shape.  Feminism is a crutch for a lot of women any time they face something difficult in life.  Instead of finding a way to beat their problem they bitch and moan with other "feminists" about it and expect everyone else in the world to change.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2015, 03:10:51 PM »
This day in age with the nutritional and fitness info on the web, there is no excuse to be really fat or out of shape.  Feminism is a crutch for a lot of women any time they face something difficult in life.  Instead of finding a way to beat their problem they bitch and moan with other "feminists" about it and expect everyone else in the world to change.

How did you make the leap from fat to feminism?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2015, 03:18:54 PM »
It's not just her weight.....

There are many heavy girls that are still pretty, carry themselves well, and dress with class.

Her main problem is that she is as ugly as sin.

All the dieting in the world isn't going to help.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
My issue with that girl is not that she is fat. It's that she's ugly :-/

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2015, 07:28:05 PM »
A man will easily get fooled. All the guys here bashing the ugly feminist today, tomorrow they will defend her and pay 2000$ to sleep with her. We are living a joke guys.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2015, 08:34:34 PM »
A man will easily get fooled. All the guys here bashing the ugly feminist today, tomorrow they will defend her and pay 2000$ to sleep with her. We are living a joke guys.

The joke is that many men have come to believe a woman actually looks like this one when she's wearing her war paint. The sooner men can accept women for who they really are without all the artificial paint and augments, the better things will be between the sexes. Women who have to get themselves up for a guy, must worry about what happens when said guy sees them as they really are. This creates stress on relationships.

Personally, the photo of the gal with supposedly no make up shows a much more interesting and attractive woman then the one where she's wearing a ton of make up.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2015, 09:15:44 PM »
The joke is that many men have come to believe a woman actually looks like this one when she's wearing her war paint. The sooner men can accept women for who they really are without all the artificial paint and augments, the better things will be between the sexes. Women who have to get themselves up for a guy, must worry about what happens when said guy sees them as they really are. This creates stress on relationships.

Personally, the photo of the gal with supposedly no make up shows a much more interesting and attractive woman then the one where she's wearing a ton of make up.

love that term.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »
And they both look real bad in the before pics, there is no helping them.
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2015, 01:13:59 AM »
 :-X