Author Topic: Obama's significance  (Read 779 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama's significance
« on: August 26, 2014, 08:31:53 PM »
While this is significant, I wonder if they will include how he was a no body and then "poof" he's a so called president or how he systematically destroyed this country within 8 years, etc, etc. But hey, this is California. Let the liberal indoctrination continue. Thank God my son graduates this year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/26/california-law-calls-for-schools-to-teach-about-the-significance-of-obamas-election/

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Obama's significance
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 10:44:47 PM »
You getting out of Cali Joe? Where you moving to?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
You getting out of Cali Joe? Where you moving to?

Not for awhile. I was born and raised in So. Cal. Have two homes here and a business, family, etc. can't just up and leave. Like I said, thank God my son graduates this school year. But, he's a God fearing conservative so no real worries here. Just going to sit back and watch the dumbing down and indoctrination of our youth.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »
Cool cool. Why is Joe Junior afraid of God?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 02:38:38 AM »
Not for awhile. I was born and raised in So. Cal. Have two homes here and a business, family, etc. can't just up and leave. Like I said, thank God my son graduates this school year. But, he's a God fearing conservative so no real worries here. Just going to sit back and watch the dumbing down and indoctrination of our youth.

Jesus you are like a walking contradiction. You say indoctrination yet you taught him the bible LMAO. You are the dumbest poster on the board, no wonder you tortured your kid with threats of oblivion lest he not love the god who he fears. You live in fantasy land.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:06 AM »

Jesus you are like a walking contradiction. You say indoctrination yet you taught him the bible LMAO. You are the dumbest poster on the board, no wonder you tortured your kid with threats of oblivion lest he not love the god who he fears. You live in fantasy land.

Mmmm, not very bright. This why I have doubts you're any kind of a "Doctor".

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 08:20:40 AM »

Isn't where you live in SoCal pretty conservative, though, Joe? 

Be careful if you relocate out of state;  By comparison with folks elsewhere, you just might find out that you're actually not that conservative...or that religious, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 09:06:22 AM »
Only significance to O-fagget is how awful as a potus he is

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »
Mmmm, not very bright. This why I have doubts you're any kind of a "Doctor".

Yes I am sure you are full of doubts, that's what happens when you rely on books written by sheep herders, reality becomes difficult to decipher.

you clearly indoctrinated your children, you should be ashamed, let them make up there own minds. It is child abuse.