Author Topic: Do you want to have kids?  (Read 7283 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Do you want to have kids?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 06:43:06 AM »
 >:(
Bingo! My wife and I have 3 dogs ( 2 shelties and a mutt , all from the rescue shelter).
I'm 55 and on wife #4. Never wanted kids, and never had kids.
I consider them to be work, money and stress. ;)

yea howard thats where i get my dogs from also,its called animal rescue force in englishtown,NJ. either that or if i see a stray walking down the street hungry n cold i pull over n try to bring it back to my house n feed it n help it out.i have an 8yr old son who is totally cool, he wrestles n works out with me. i enjoy being a dad,its hard at times though but u got to roll with the punches just like anything else in life u do.he tells me the funniest shit ever,he has me rolling on the ground laughing so hard
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 06:51:13 AM »
4 plates benching by 18^^^^^^

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 06:53:55 AM »
My gf's mom had 2 kids (my gf and her brother). She's a VP at a bank in Toronto and makes more than enough money to live as she pleases. Her dad owns his a business, not 100% sure what he does, but from the sounds of it its a multimedia production thing for corporate events (I may be wrong). So having kids isn't necessarily a death sentence to your career. Plus, they had theirs at an older age, I think around 35 or 36 they had their first. By that time they were both comfortable with money and were ready for kids.

That's one of the good scenarios too - having them no earlier than 35. But female (if of that age) must have great genetics, then issues with pregnancy are unlikely.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 07:04:54 AM »
But to answer the question, eventually I'd like a couple kids. Two is more than enough, I actually have no preference for what gender, I'd be happy with boys or girls. But I think I'm going to wait it out until I at least hit 30 (25 right now), but probably later than that, barring a condom tear.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »
That's one of the good scenarios too - having them no earlier than 35. But female (if of that age) must have great genetics, then issues with pregnancy are unlikely.
Very true. I remember in high school we had a section in biology about reproduction and there was some study we read that women having kids after 40 increase their chances of having a child with Down syndrome by like 50%! My gf is only 2 years younger than me, and if we end up having kids together, I'd like it to happen while she's younger than 35 or so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 07:19:35 AM »
Men, if you learn nothing else from getbig, please learn this.

If you're not set in your career/education, in love with the woman you want to spend your life with, and at least 28 years old...

Run, don't walk, but RUN to your nearest doc, get a vasectomy.   Keep wearing a raincoat, but you don't get tricked or have any accidents.

THEN, when you're 34, career and education all set up, you're with the girl of your dreams and laughing at the irresponsible idiots you dated at age 28...  THEN You go get it reversed, and do it up right.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 07:24:02 AM »
Men, if you learn nothing else from getbig, please learn this.

If you're not set in your career/education, in love with the woman you want to spend your life with, and at least 28 years old...

Run, don't walk, but RUN to your nearest doc, get a vasectomy.   Keep wearing a raincoat, but you don't get tricked or have any accidents.

THEN, when you're 34, career and education all set up, you're with the girl of your dreams and laughing at the irresponsible idiots you dated at age 28...  THEN You go get it reversed, and do it up right.
when i'm 34 i hope to have arrived

at that point women will be throwing themselves at my 20" arms and shiny mercedes

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 07:28:30 AM »
i was 41 when i had my first kid/son, my wife was 27 or 28.i made sure i had all my fun n got my share of pussy before getting married ;)plus at 40 my pattern of thinking changed alittle i think, i started to think about what happens when im old n dont have no one to care about me,or am i gonna miss out on (what dads n moms say is the greatest feeling in the world of watching their own baby coming into the world),i figured i had alot of fun with-women,sports cars,partying and just enjoying lifes pleasures in general and it was about that time to take on a new chapter in my life n see what happens. so far its been great,but there have been scary moments also,like hearing your son whos only 1 yrs old gasping for air n your trying to rush him to hospital,or seeing him put a double AA battery in his mouth that he found under a couch n praying that u can get it out before he swallows it. like i said being a dad is the greatest thing in the world but its also a very stressful journey, i started having anxiety attacks after my son was born,u start to think u r gonna lose your breath n u start driving to hospital,at one point i drove to the hospital 25 times in 1 month.i would park in the emergency room lot n sit there :)id calm down n just drive home n i was fine,just being at the hospital relaxed me.it all started after i had my son so i think its safe to say it was the pressures of being a parent
R

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 07:56:37 AM »
Dream on. Your genes (to be precise - just half of your genome) will be dilluted to nothingness in like two to three generations. Immortality is - living on and kids are just a desperate attempt at that.
That's why you have multiple kids fuck nuts.

Ideally 300-400, make an impact on human genetics.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 08:09:17 AM »
50% of all female CEO's have one basic thing in common: NO KIDS.

So that's what, 2 out of all 4 female CEO's?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:39 AM »
"I don't think I ever wanted to be the man who loves children. But, from the moment they're born, that baby comes out and you act excited. You hand out cigars. But, you don't feel anything, especially if you had a difficult childhood. You want to love them, but you...don't. And the fact that you're faking that feeling makes you wonder if your own father had the same problem. Then one day they get older and you see them do something and you feel that feeling that you were pretending to have. It feels like your heart is going to explode." Don Draper - Mad Men

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2014, 08:19:06 AM »

A vasectomy is for life.  They can be surgically reversed only within the first six or so months after the procedure.  Even within the first few months, they are very difficult, risky and expensive to reverse, and reversal is not guaranteed.  Surgical reversal can have side effects too.  Your body can naturally reverse a vasectomy too in some cases, but only within the first few months after the procedure.

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2014, 08:41:13 AM »
And now I'm in.....

I respect all the opinions thus far, as with anything in this world there are usually two sides to an argument/question/statement, etc.  For those who do not want kids, and don't have them, God bless you!  I don't think there is much worse than having a child and neglecting the needs of that child to the degree that we are seeing in this nation.

I have 3 kids, and while I'll be the first to admit that it is by far the hardest thing I've ever done, it is also, by far, the most rewarding thing I have ever done.  I can't imagine my life without them.  I would definitely do it all over again knowing what I know now.

Have a great day Get Big!

If it is to be.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »
NO!!!  as others have stated this world is way to fawked up to bring kids into anymore....I lol at people who have kids thinking they will take care of them when they are old....there are old age homes full of geezers who believed that too...no guarantees in life....7 billion and climbing on this planet I htink the species has done enough....selfish people are the only ones having kids...growing precious little snowflakes so they can live through.....what a joke!!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2014, 08:52:38 AM »
No.

But alpha male behaviour involves getting several women pregnant

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2014, 09:06:19 AM »
Dogs do the same and demands way less time  lol..

My daughter and I try to spend every Sunday together.just me and her.  Go to the movies,  get some frozen yogurt and talk. I want to know her as a person, not just "my daughter". We will take a cruise through the mountains , listening to music.

The other day we went and rode the gas powered go karts. We used to do that all the time when she was a kid and it brought back so many memories,  we took some fun pictures and made a new memory too.  Where do you buy a dog that does that ?

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 09:07:01 AM »
I already have to watch over junior

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 09:09:12 AM »

My daughter and I try to spend every Sunday together.just me and her.  Go to the movies,  get some frozen yogurt and talk. I want to know her as a person, not just "my daughter". We will take a cruise through the mountains , listening to music.

The other day we went and rode the gas powered go karts. We used to do that all the time when she was a kid and it brought back so many memories,  we took some fun pictures and made a new memory too.  Where do you buy a dog that does that ?
8)...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 09:12:06 AM »
"I don't think I ever wanted to be the man who loves children. But, from the moment they're born, that baby comes out and you act excited. You hand out cigars. But, you don't feel anything, especially if you had a difficult childhood. You want to love them, but you...don't. And the fact that you're faking that feeling makes you wonder if your own father had the same problem. Then one day they get older and you see them do something and you feel that feeling that you were pretending to have. It feels like your heart is going to explode." Don Draper - Mad Men
this,,and when you see your father and mother react to your children or say''oh this one reminds of you 'behavior or way they do things'it clicks,,again you have to be there/listening/helping/growing them as they go esp as children...

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »

good point

one of my favorite memories ever is when my father used to let me drive the car in a big empty lot where i grew up starting at about 9 years old.

and go karting

you sound like a good dad groink

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 09:15:11 AM »

Now this is a cool dude through and through....what the hell, I'm even jealous, I wish you could take me out riding go karts and buy me ice cream. Fuck, I'm ringing my dad right now we need to talk and iron out some issues.
S

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »
A dog is for you to wipe your shoes on when you get home and eat your leftovers

Just like a daughter!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2014, 09:27:21 AM »
Thanks guys.  I love my kid and dont think I'm father of the year or anything. I just do my best.

Its bittersweet watching yourt child grow up, my daughter is a beautiful young woman now, not a kid anymore. And  you miss when  they were little and you were their universe. But at the same time you love the person they have become.

I actually wrote a poem about this recently..I'll never share it here...ha ha

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 09:28:53 AM »
Do you want to have kids?

Yes with Goodrum. We are going to adopt.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »
Yes with Goodrum. We are going to adopt.

What, you not going the natural route? I'm shocked with this.