Author Topic: England: 1400 white children raped by muslim sex ring  (Read 8733 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: England: 1400 white children raped by muslim sex ring
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 03:43:46 AM »
Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated.

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

UK has banned all handguns at 1997, and by doing that they take away only threat which criminals are afraid. They are asking for this kind of shit, and here we are. Sorry for those children's, but if your politics sucks big time, there will be victims. We have seen that muslims obey only the bullets, so UK clearly lack some means to deal with the business with them. Call Piers Morgan, he can tell you that this is only a good thing, because it is wrong to fight against violence with anything else but love and sympathy  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 03:45:49 AM »
UK has banned all handguns at 1997, and by doing that they take away only threat which criminals are afraid. They are asking for this kind of shit, and here we are. Sorry for those children's, but if your politics sucks big time, there will be victims. We have seen that muslims obey only the bullets, so UK clearly lack some means to deal with the business with them. Call Piers Morgan, he can tell you that this is only a good thing, because it is wrong to fight against violence with anything else but love and sympathy  ;D

Yes I'm sure if a Brit caught a gang of Pakis raping his 10 year old daughter and he shot them with a gun while they were in the act that he would get several years in prison.  And the British "bobbies" would be there to arrest him..
Ψ

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 03:47:30 AM »
Yes it is the fault of the town - FOR LETTING THAT FUCKING SCUM MIGRATE THERE.

Agreed that they are to be blamed A LOT. But after all its not like they did the crime.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 03:47:50 AM »
+ for anyone who supports them.  It should be a punishable hate crime to voice support for this filth.  Of course it is a hate crime to speak up about them  ::)

Exactly, in an ideal world that towns whitefolk should be stomping the fucking guts out of every single filthy paki residing there.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 03:48:55 AM »
Yes I'm sure if a Brit caught a gang of Pakis raping his 10 year old daughter and he shot them with a gun while they were in the act that he would get several years in prison.  And the British "bobbies" would be there to arrest him..

Yes he would likely go to jail, Judges have a strange reasoning in the UK.

S

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 03:50:54 AM »

Your a moron.... Nobody owned handguns anyway, only your backward country permits people to run around with guns... Id hate to think what our murder rate would be if they were more available

Id gladly serve time for crippling any paki that dared to lay a finger on my daughters

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 03:51:49 AM »
All of their victims are white. As Skorp says, they see them as an easy target due to many of these girls coming from broken homes or dysfunctional families.

However, in the 80's, the Pakistani Muslim men in the UK used to target Hindu and Sikh girls.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 03:52:22 AM »
What outside observers (including the British Media and Westminster) don't realise, is that 90% of Caucasian Britain will eventually say "fuck it" and sort it out themselves.

REALLY?  I "want" to believe you, but call me jaded...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 03:53:08 AM »

However, in the 80's, the Pakistani Muslim men in the UK used to target Hindu and Sikh girls.

The eternally common theme..
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 03:57:08 AM »
Our laws are outdated, Brits are notorious for talking about change and never acting on it. Everyone's worried about "community relations" and building trust...etc

The main ruling powers are all Etonian 1%'ers, their life experience in Britain is very different from the rest and hence they are totally disconnected from the reality.

S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 03:59:44 AM »
The eternally common theme..

When they use the word "Asian", they should be more specific. You don't see these grooming gangs among the non-Muslim Asians living in the UK.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2014, 04:00:04 AM »

Id be happy to serve the time if any stinking paki touched my daughter, not satisfied would probably head for the nearest shithole mosque with a side by side and as many cartriges as I can carry during prayer night.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2014, 04:01:34 AM »
There will be the obligatory fist slamming and tough talk.
However nothing will actually happen
They will at best get light custodial sentences, most likely community service.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2014, 04:05:59 AM »
There will be the obligatory fist slamming and tough talk.
However nothing will actually happen
They will at best get light custodial sentences, most likely community service.

yeah the only hope is that the press are sufficiently interested to keep it in the public arena

they tend to wait till things die down then do fuck all

the problem is the right wing vote will jump again massively on the back of this

so the mainstream parties are under increasing pressure to start throwing a bone to the indigenous white population

that are starting to get seriously fucked off with this shit

be interesting to see how the partied run their election campaigns

we have to decide as a nation if we are going to  allow section of the communities to essentially form their on little states within sections of the uk

which leads to this type of shit happening

or as I think we force an integration or fuck off policy
T

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2014, 04:07:09 AM »
A friend of mine text me last week to tell me a bunch of Sharia wankers were walking around his neighbourhood in Walthamstow (East London) telling people that they can't drink or wear skirts etc as they'd delared it a Sharia Law Zone  ::)

The moment that is attemped outside of an asian stronghold will be interesting to say the least.

I wish what you said is true, but sadly, it will be a case of most people hiding behind their doors.

All this shit is going on because of the fear of being labelled a racist and fear of what the EU thought police will do to them if they dare stand up for themselves.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2014, 04:07:25 AM »
yeah the only hope is that the press are sufficiently interested to keep it in the public arena

THE PRESS?  The press are a big part of the fucking PROBLEM.
Ψ

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 04:08:27 AM »

British "justice" summed up perfectly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 04:12:14 AM »
I once walked in a mess room where I used to work and stumbled accross a muslim guy who was washing his feet after prayer.
Not a problem you might say, however he was washing them in the sink alongside the cups and saucers, I told him to get his shoes and socks on and get out.
He went and reported me as a racist because I didnt accept his religon.
I was asked about the incident by my manager and simply explained I wasnt Racist, I was Hygenist.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 04:16:48 AM »
THE PRESS?  The press are a big part of the fucking PROBLEM.

They shit stir more than anything, they will lynch people and hang them dry over the slightest racial thing, spreading fear amongst prominent people to not be labled racist (most recent one Jeremy Clarkson singing eenie meenie minie mo...) Turn the page and they are switching sides and going about immigration and benefits for asylum seekers and foreign rapist criminals given housing and money...etc.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 04:32:51 AM »
They shit stir more than anything, they will lynch people and hang them dry over the slightest racial thing, spreading fear amongst prominent people to not be labled racist (most recent one Jeremy Clarkson singing eenie meenie minie mo...) Turn the page and they are switching sides and going about immigration and benefits for asylum seekers and foreign rapist criminals given housing and money...etc.

yeah but they also have massive power

look at the mp's expenses scandal

the press stir shit but they also make sure people are held to account

without a free press we wouldn't know fuck all about this sort of shit
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 04:35:37 AM »
yeah but they also have massive power

look at the mp's expenses scandal

the press stir shit but they also make sure people are held to account

without a free press we wouldn't know fuck all about this sort of shit
The expenses scandal was put out there by the government to restore faith in the government.
"Look, we weed out corruption"

Didnt you ever watch Sir Humprey in Yes Prime Minister.  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 04:35:55 AM »
I once walked in a mess room where I used to work and stumbled accross a muslim guy who was washing his feet after prayer.
Not a problem you might say, however he was washing them in the sink alongside the cups and saucers, I told him to get his shoes and socks on and get out.
He went and reported me as a racist because I didnt accept his religon.
I was asked about the incident by my manager and simply explained I wasnt Racist, I was Hygenist.
good one... Dirty Kunts...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2014, 04:42:10 AM »
The expenses scandal was put out there by the government to restore faith in the government.
"Look, we weed out corruption"

Didnt you ever watch Sir Humprey in Yes Prime Minister.  ;D

nah

it tarnished them all with the same brush

read up on it

was some good old fashioned journalism

don't get me wrong I hate the press just as much as the next man

but I realise they have a use
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 05:07:12 AM »
nah

it tarnished them all with the same brush

read up on it

was some good old fashioned journalism

don't get me wrong I hate the press just as much as the next man

but I realise they have a use
remember this old scandal? the press destroyed him. Seems very timid compared to what happens now. Still at the Time they were more Conservative.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-lancashire/plain/A2430091

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 05:54:49 AM »
If you talk to pakis, they genuinely sneer at the morals of white women ....

They don't look at Muslim wimin the same way.... Why is Pedro keep questioning the race of the girls, it will be 95 to 99% white with maybe a few half caste girls thrown in... Everycase that's came to light has prooved this..

Let those fuckers try impose sharia up in Newcastle, id look forward to it

Why?

Maybe because I want to ascertain the facts. Like where the fuck where the parents of these white kids when this was going on?

All kids in care?