Author Topic: England: 1400 white children raped by muslim sex ring  (Read 8708 times)

kofo

• Getbig II
England: 1400 white children raped by muslim sex ring
« on: August 27, 2014, 01:58:20 AM »
Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated.

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: England: 1400 white children raped by muslim sex ring
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 02:01:45 AM »
this is what happens when political correctness is allowed prevalence in organsisations

calling the police institutionally racists makes them afraid to confront crime where the perpetrators are a minority

the harsh reality is that british muslims see all white women as worthless slags to do with what they will

there is a massive backlash coming

a final end game between these two cultures
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:09:26 AM »
The victims were all white?

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 02:15:01 AM »

They dont see them as real humans and also a way to get back at the "oppressors". Typical loser behaviour of primitive cultures, that never have done anything great. Living on welfare just reading fairytale koran.

Funny how fucked up those guys are in their thinking. A white girl is on top of the food chain, the reason white men go to work and war.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 02:41:53 AM »

Those Arabs lust for the little white girls.

Coward scum government officials should be facing serious charges for this cover up.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 02:48:58 AM »
this is what happens when political correctness is allowed prevalence in organsisations

calling the police institutionally racists makes them afraid to confront crime where the perpetrators are a minority

the harsh reality is that british muslims see all white women as worthless slags to do with what they will

let us know when it outbreaks, i am flyin in.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 02:49:57 AM »

What outside observers (including the British Media and Westminster) don't realise, is that 90% of Caucasian Britain will eventually say "fuck it" and sort it out themselves.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 02:50:53 AM »
What outside observers (including the British Media and Westminster) don't realise, is that 90% of Caucasian Britain will eventually say "fuck it" and sort it out themselves.

When are you going to be fucking ready? UK people? >:(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 02:53:16 AM »
A friend of mine text me last week to tell me a bunch of Sharia wankers were walking around his neighbourhood in Walthamstow (East London) telling people that they can't drink or wear skirts etc as they'd delared it a Sharia Law Zone  ::)

The moment that is attemped outside of an asian stronghold will be interesting to say the least.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 02:58:52 AM »
When I heard report yesterday this thought came to mind as so many other pedo rings in uk were muslim. Why did they cover religion and ethnicity there yet every michael brown story on uk news mentions unarmed black teenager shot by white police man?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 02:59:34 AM »
A friend of mine text me last week to tell me a bunch of Sharia wankers were walking around his neighbourhood in Walthamstow (East London) telling people that they can't drink or wear skirts etc as they'd delared it a Sharia Law Zone  ::)

The moment that is attemped outside of an asian stronghold will be interesting to say the least.
yes seen videos in youtube about this...getting out of control

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 03:05:15 AM »
I've still not seen any reports that all the victims were white.

Based on what I heard, I thought it sounded like it was all within their community. How the fuck would they be trafficking white children around the UK - wouldn't their parents notice?

On the other hand, trafficking their own little girls and keeping it all underwraps sort of sounds do-able.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 03:06:04 AM »

Wont happen - but the Asian areas will simple spread until they cover the UK.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 03:10:15 AM »

Based on what I heard, I thought it sounded like it was all within their community. How the fuck would they be trafficking white children around the UK - wouldn't their parents notice?

On the other hand, trafficking their own little girls and keeping it all underwraps sort of sounds do-able.

They're not trafficking/kidnapping white girls as such, rather focusing on white girls who are in care etc and grooming them with drugs/expensive gifts and then bringing them to orgies or pimping them to their uncles etc.

I hope bradistani managed to cover his tracks  ;D

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 03:14:56 AM »

They are trafficking WHITE girls in Australia.  A child care insider "leaked" it to the press several months back, that they are involved at all levels of child welfare organizations.  Massive percentage of kids affected.  Govt was "covering it up".

Got front page on a major newspaper but then was quickly hushed up and forgotten.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 03:18:46 AM »

As only a truly evil person would do they target allready voulnerable girls, from alcoholic and narcotic homes.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 03:21:39 AM »
They're not trafficking/kidnapping white girls as such, rather focusing on white girls who are in care etc and grooming them with drugs/expensive gifts and then bringing them to orgies or pimping them to their uncles etc.

I hope bradistani managed to cover his tracks  ;D

Says trafficking here...

"The report, released on Tuesday, said police and child services in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, failed to protect children as young as 11 from being beaten, raped and trafficked between 1997 and 2013."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/uk-town-ignored-abuse-1400-children-2014826152423143328.html

Again - nothing here about all the victims being white - anyone got a link where they actually mention the ethnicity of the victims?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 03:23:16 AM »
Says trafficking here...

"The report, released on Tuesday, said police and child services in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, failed to protect children as young as 11 from being beaten, raped and trafficked between 1997 and 2013."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/uk-town-ignored-abuse-1400-children-2014826152423143328.html

Again - nothing here about all the victims being white - anyone got a link where they actually mention the ethnicity of the victims?

They always do this, to slow down the racial debate.
S

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 03:25:29 AM »
So medias angle is that the town failed to protect them.

Not that pakistani muslims of all generations and social status, young men, family fathers, uncles and grandfathers raped these poor children.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 03:28:43 AM »
They always do this, to slow down the racial debate.

Ka Ching!  They (the media, cops and beaurocrats) were FORCED to tell us it was Paki Muslims because they have basically been outed themselves.  They haven't been forced to tell us the victims were 95 percent white, so they are still playing that little hand.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 03:30:13 AM »
So medias angle is that the town failed to protect them.

Not that pakistani muslims of all generations and social status, young men, family fathers, uncles and grandfathers raped these poor children.

Yes it is the fault of the town - FOR LETTING THAT FUCKING SCUM MIGRATE THERE.
Ψ

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 03:35:12 AM »
If you talk to pakis, they genuinely sneer at the morals of white women ....

They don't look at Muslim wimin the same way.... Why is Pedro keep questioning the race of the girls, it will be 95 to 99% white with maybe a few half caste girls thrown in... Everycase that's came to light has prooved this..

Let those fuckers try impose sharia up in Newcastle, id look forward to it

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 03:35:24 AM »
Ka Ching!  They (the media, cops and beaurocrats) were FORCED to tell us it was Paki Muslims because they have basically been outed themselves.  They haven't been forced to tell us the victims were 95 percent white, so they are still playing that little hand.

Virtually none of the girls will be non-white, they don't usually go for black girls. Asian girls in homes are far and in between as troubled daughters are usually shipped back to Pakistan/Bangladesh. It's the white poor working class/benefit class with broken homes that fill the streets and homes with troubled children who are easily targeted by sick deprived sexual predators. Go to most muslim countries...women are not allowed out, and mostly supervised and by day and very restricted and watched for a reason. Take these men to a liberal society where young vulnerable girls roam freely and you have a disaster.

It's no different than nature when introducing a new non-native species to a healthy pre-existing eco environment...it always throws the balance off and something has to give in.
S

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 03:35:43 AM »
Absolutley fucking disgusting.
Should bring back the gas chamber for these vile paki bastards

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 03:41:57 AM »
Absolutley fucking disgusting.
Should bring back the gas chamber for these vile paki bastards

+ for anyone who supports them.  It should be a punishable hate crime to voice support for this filth.  Of course it is a hate crime to speak up about them  ::)
Ψ