Author Topic: America, are you ready to take in 1/3 of Mexico?  (Read 4102 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
America, are you ready to take in 1/3 of Mexico?
« on: August 27, 2014, 08:22:41 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/26/Pew-Survey-1-3-of-Mexicans-Want-to-Move-to-America-60-Disapprove-of-Pe-a-Nieto-s-Economy

Pew Survey: 1/3 of Mexicans Want to Move to America; 60% Disapprove of Peña Nieto's Economy

As Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto travels across California and declares America to be "the other Mexico," a Pew Research survey has found that 60% of Mexicans disapprove of Peña Nieto on the economy. Perhaps as a result, a plurality of Mexicans think that life is better across the border, and a third want to move to America.
In addition, the Pew survey found that "two-thirds are dissatisfied with the way things are going in Mexico today" while "only 30% are satisfied with the country’s direction." That may be why "a plurality of Mexicans (44%) believe life is better north of the border for those who migrated from Mexico" and "roughly a third (34%) still say they would move to the U.S. if they had the opportunity, including 17% of Mexicans who would do so" illegally.

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: America, are you ready to take in 1/3 of Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 08:51:55 AM »
still remember the fucking brainless idiot on here insulting me for saying that there is no reason for a Mexican immigrant to the US celebrating their national pride in Mexico.  they all hate their country.  they all know that their country cannot and will not give them what they need to survive and thrive.  so why all the national pride?  Mexico, as a nation, sucks.  It's awful.  I think that if everyone wants to leave a country, that a pretty decent indicator that those people have no pride in their country.  but that's just me.  national pride begins with ACTUALLY WANTING TO FUCKING LIVE THERE!  PERIOD.  please note that I have no qualm with having and celebrating cultural pride.  TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

my question is, when are we going, as a nation, to start holding the shit show that is the Mexican government responsible for ANY of this?  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:13:25 AM »
still remember the fucking brainless idiot on here insulting me for saying that there is no reason for a Mexican immigrant to the US celebrating their national pride in Mexico.  they all hate their country.  they all know that their country cannot and will not give them what they need to survive and thrive.  so why all the national pride?  Mexico, as a nation, sucks.  It's awful.  I think that if everyone wants to leave a country, that a pretty decent indicator that those people have no pride in their country.  but that's just me.  national pride begins with ACTUALLY WANTING TO FUCKING LIVE THERE!  PERIOD.  please note that I have no qualm with having and celebrating cultural pride.  TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

my question is, when are we going, as a nation, to start holding the shit show that is the Mexican government responsible for ANY of this?  

I'm a little confused about what you mean by national pride. 

For instance, don't you think it's possible for a US citizen to be a proud of being an American because of our nation's history and yet be so disappointed in the current US gov't administration that he or she wants to get the fuck out, at least temporarily? 

I guess I ask this because there are a lot of US ex-pats in Thailand who are disgusted with the past few administrations but will attempt to box with you (if it's early in the day and they haven't yet had too much to drink, haha) if you accuse them of not being proud Americans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:05:40 AM »
And Governor Moombeam would welcome them all, legal and illegal. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
Dario73 is Mexican though  ???

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 11:00:29 AM »
I'm a little confused about what you mean by national pride.  

For instance, don't you think it's possible for a US citizen to be a proud of being an American because of our nation's history and yet be so disappointed in the current US gov't administration that he or she wants to get the fuck out, at least temporarily?  

I guess I ask this because there are a lot of US ex-pats in Thailand who are disgusted with the past few administrations but will attempt to box with you (if it's early in the day and they haven't yet had too much to drink, haha) if you accuse them of not being proud Americans.

in short no.  if you're disgusted by what your country's leaders are doing, and are disgusted enough that you don't even want to live there anymore, then you are currently absent of national pride.  if you're proud of the principles that your country was founded upon and of what the people of your country have accomplished before you, then you have cultural pride.  

but you will get no respect from me if you leave a country that cannot or will not take care of you and your family and wave that country's flag around claiming it is the "greatest country in the world" while some other country and their people have taken you in and offered you an opportunity to provide for yourself and your family.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 11:07:44 AM »
and you all do have to admit, when we see people waving the flag of another country, we look upon them favorably and proclaim how great it is that we can celebrate other cultures here in America.

when we see or hear someone claiming how much they love America, we mock them, call them "stupid hicks", and make jokes about " 'Merica ".  why is that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 11:41:32 AM »
Because liberalism is a mental disorder.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »
Because liberalism is a mental disorder.

what do you think of getbig member that

1) shit all over liberals all day
2) support amnesty because "it's inevitable anyway" or "as long as the illegals work, I don't care"?

I mean, they wear that conservative badge... while advancing the liberal pro-amnesty agenda.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 12:08:42 PM »

2) support amnesty because "it's inevitable anyway" or "as long as the illegals work, I don't care"?

I mean, they wear that conservative badge... while advancing the liberal pro-amnesty agenda.

I think that person is most accurately labeled a conservative but has an opinion on one particular issue that differs from the Republican machine.  it sounds like you're mocking someone for having an individual opinion that differs from the norm.

I consider myself way more conservative than liberal.  I don't agree with everything the Republican machine does or says.

I can't fucking liberals.  Yet there are some issues where I agree wholeheartedly with them.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »
Dario73 is Mexican though  ???
???

You are wrong and racist.

Racist post reported.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 12:16:05 PM »
I think that person is most accurately labeled a conservative but has an opinion on one particular issue that differs from the Republican machine.  it sounds like you're mocking someone for having an individual opinion that differs from the norm.

I consider myself way more conservative than liberal.  I don't agree with everything the Republican machine does or says.

I can't fucking liberals.  Yet there are some issues where I agree wholeheartedly with them.

So they'd be conservatives with radically liberal beliefs in "some areas".  I guess that's where things get messy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »
???

You are wrong and racist.

Racist post reported.

Oooh, gotcha.  So you're Mexican. Thanks for owning up, finally  ;)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 12:45:50 PM »
So they'd be conservatives with radically liberal beliefs in "some areas".  I guess that's where things get messy.

yeah.  i'm conservative.  my stance on abortion is accepted by neither conservatives nor liberals.  they all hate it.  because its fair and doesn't fall in line with either political drone machine.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
and you all do have to admit, when we see people waving the flag of another country, we look upon them favorably and proclaim how great it is that we can celebrate other cultures here in America.

when we see or hear someone claiming how much they love America, we mock them, call them "stupid hicks", and make jokes about " 'Merica ".  why is that?

Sure, I'll admit that I think it's cool that in America you can wave the flag of many (but not all, lol) other countries and not get your ass kicked.  That (being accepting of folks waving other flags) is something to be proud of as an American.

I had to think a little bit about your 2nd thought because I DO sometimes think of people ostentatiously waving the American flag here for no real reason (not on the 4th, and not at some kind of vets' rally, etc.) as probably being kind of dumb.  For me, I think it's because they're already here in the USA.  It makes me wonder if they've ever been anywhere else.  If I see someone wearing an American flag shirt or hat when I'm out of the country, then I don't think of them as being a dumb hick because they have some basis for comparison.
My Thai inlaws, many of whom are palm or rubber tree farmers, love American flag shit, btw.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
Sure, I'll admit that I think it's cool that in America you can wave the flag of many (but not all, lol) other countries and not get your ass kicked.  That (being accepting of folks waving other flags) is something to be proud of as an American.

I had to think a little bit about your 2nd thought because I DO sometimes think of people ostentatiously waving the American flag here for no real reason (not on the 4th, and not at some kind of vets' rally, etc.) as probably being kind of dumb.  For me, I think it's because they're already here in the USA.  It makes me wonder if they've ever been anywhere else.  If I see someone wearing an American flag shirt or hat when I'm out of the country, then I don't think of them as being a dumb hick because they have some basis for comparison.
My Thai inlaws, many of whom are palm or rubber tree farmers, love American flag shit, btw.

I've been to London a bunch of times.  France a couple times.  Mexico a few times.  I wouldn't feel comfortable waving the American flag around in any of them. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:02 PM »
I've been to London a bunch of times.  France a couple times.  Mexico a few times.  I wouldn't feel comfortable waving the American flag around in any of them. 

Not even London or France?  For sure you'd catch a little verbal shit but I don't think it'd be dangerous, would it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 02:05:35 PM »
If I was lived in London or Paris and it was the 4th I might a do something "American" but I wouldn't do what these people do. I might have a flag in front of the home I lived in.....but hell I don't even do that here, nor have a single thing ID'ing me as a soldier on either car. I think I'd make a damm effort to speak French as well.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »

I see what you did there. As usually and like your MSNBC hero's, there were a couple of things you left out. Such as...

The one's that were already here before president dickhead opened the flood gate.....like I said, you can't get rid of all of them. The ones that commit crimes you send their asses back to where they belong. Lets take Obama for example. Convict him for the crimes he's committed and his sorry, skinny ass back to Kenya. If he's tried and convicted for treason...well, the chips fall where they may. Personally I'm hoping for the treason conviction.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 07:55:50 PM »
The one's that were already here before president dickhead opened the flood gate.....like I said, you can't get rid of all of them. The ones that commit crimes you send their asses back to where they belong.

Um, I'm not sure you realize that being here currently IS ALREADY A CRIME.

So when you say "the ones that commit crimes, send their asses back" - Well, you're not including them.

So you only want to kick out those that break CERTAIN laws, right?  If they're here illegally, they are committing a host of laws, they're siphoning US resources, they're not paying taxes, they're doing a whole lot of crimes. 

So let's try again - ALL LAWBREAKERS should be kicked out (which means all illegals)?   Or just some of them?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »
The one's that were already here before president dickhead opened the flood gate

???

Look, I have said I think obama is illegal when half the repubs here wont have the balls to say the same.

But when it comes to kicking out illegals... Obama kicked out way more than Bush.
The the numbers coming IN, well that's shrinking too.

So while I'm not kneepadding this kenyan illegal, I would like to see what numbers support obama "opening the floodgates"? 
Cause he's kicking more out, and fewer are coming.  Explain?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 08:03:54 PM »
Um, I'm not sure you realize that being here currently IS ALREADY A CRIME.

So when you say "the ones that commit crimes, send their asses back" - Well, you're not including them.

So you only want to kick out those that break CERTAIN laws, right?  If they're here illegally, they are committing a host of laws, they're siphoning US resources, they're not paying taxes, they're doing a whole lot of crimes. 

So let's try again - ALL LAWBREAKERS should be kicked out (which means all illegals)?   Or just some of them?

Ok, try to keep up here. I know it's a crime. Liberals do not. But you cannot send everyone back because there are too many already here. In order to that, an agent would have to come up to everyone you THINK is illegally
here, ask for proof then do send them wherever they need to be sent and deported. We don't have nor will we ever have that kind of man power or the funds to even begin the process unless president fuckface decides to steal even more of our money.

The solution? Deport the illegals that commit crimes and either fine, or prosecute the mayors and governor that aid and abed in sanctuary cities and towns.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »
???

Look, I have said I think obama is illegal when half the repubs here wont have the balls to say the same.

But when it comes to kicking out illegals... Obama kicked out way more than Bush.
The the numbers coming IN, well that's shrinking too.

So while I'm not kneepadding this kenyan illegal, I would like to see what numbers support obama "opening the floodgates"? 
Cause he's kicking more out, and fewer are coming.  Explain?

You don't get it. I don't give a fuck what Bush did at this point because he isn't president (but then again neither is Obama but I digress) so quit bringing him up. It's irrelevant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »
You don't get it. I don't give a fuck what Bush did at this point because he isn't president (but then again neither is Obama but I digress) so quit bringing him up. It's irrelevant.

Well, you said the kenyan fckup "opened the floodgates", right?

I just showed you that if anything, the floodgates had been open... and obama closed them a bit.

Where did you get the info that obama "opened the floodgates"?   He's kicking them out at higher numbers than any prez in history, right?   AND fewer are coming in too.

And I'm sure you remember Perry calling obama a heartless bastard lol, because obama let the illegals die in the desert?

Coach, obama sucks for a lot of reasons, and he deserves jail for F&F and benghazi... I'll say that while most "repubs" here will not.  But on illegals, he is pretty tough on them.  And repubs like Boehnner are criticizing obama for not doing enough to help illegals - I mean, boehnner said "Doing something is better than doing nothing!"  - Boehnner thinks obama isn't doing enough on making them legal.

Coach, this isn't one of the good reasons to shit on obama.  There are plenty, but "opening the floodgates", no, definitely not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:46 PM »
The solution? Deport the illegals that commit crimes and either fine, or prosecute the mayors and governor that aid and abed in sanctuary cities and towns.

Oh, even without advanced technology, the US managed to lock up thousands of japanese, keep tens of thousands of slaves for centuries... you're telling me we can't force 12 million out?   Dude, come on... we're a nation of 310 million with amazing tech - if we wanted it, they'd be out.  Don't blame logistics.

Again, "Deport the illegals that commit crimes" - by their very DEFINITION, all illegals ARE ALREADY COMMITTING A CRIME BY BEING HERE WITHOUT BEING A CITIZEN.  It's a crime.   Do you agree, yes or no?