Author Topic: 19 year old phat booty  (Read 8158 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: 19 year old phat booty
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 11:17:55 AM »
What happened to the Colombians??? :-\

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 11:46:33 AM »
Phat???

You ain't seen nothing yet :D

For being a 6' chick it's good though

Nah you're confused the girl in op is not 6 foot Dutch girl. She's the one taking nude selfie and her butt is smallish

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 11:47:29 AM »
What happened to the Colombians??? :-\

I dumped her a month ago was looking through my phone constantly and hiding my weed so I got rid of her

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 11:49:55 AM »
Nice arse dave

Thx mate I've been squatting

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 11:54:41 AM »
I know my ex ( Colombian) had quite the temper...great in bed tho..

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 11:55:06 AM »
hope to have a closer look in a couple of weeks stud : )

Hahaha ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »
I dumped her a month ago was looking through my phone constantly and hiding my weed so I got rid of her
hiding your weed is a very serious offense...going through your phone, not so much.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 11:57:45 AM »
I know my ex ( Colombian) had quite the temper...great in bed tho..
Her sister has been asking me for money and not just a few quid, was hinting that I'd loan her 5,000e for her 2nd yr visa after knowing them about 4-6 weeks. She also messages me flirting and asked for 500 loan the other day

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »
hiding your weed is a very serious offense...going through your phone, not so much.

She had a 5g bag hidden under the mattress after I left the room and another night hid my rolling papers somewhere in the couch so I couldn't smoke a j

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »
She had a 5g bag hidden under the mattress after I left the room and another night hid my rolling papers somewhere in the couch so I couldn't smoke a j
why did she do that?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 12:07:23 PM »
why did she do that?

Apparently her ex was a bad stoner but she didn't have a problem with it until suddenly she's like "no more weed or I leave" and I smoked anyway so she went to bed sulking and wouldn't put out. Then another night a few weeks later I told her "you're not gonna change me if I want one smoke before bed I will have it and thats that cos I AM THE BOSS and you're not!" and she ran outta the apartment complex like a loon

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2014, 12:24:02 PM »
Don't worry she will be back. ...All women try to "fix" men. 8)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2014, 12:29:29 PM »
Her sister has been asking me for money and not just a few quid, was hinting that I'd loan her 5,000e for her 2nd yr visa after knowing them about 4-6 weeks. She also messages me flirting and asked for 500 loan the other day

I dated...well I say dated more like had sex three times with a Dominican girl. 6 months later she insisted on being friends and was making the effort of coming over and being overly nice, cleaning my house and cooking then one morning she said she got a letter from home office and she needs to leave within 6 weeks and asked if I'd marry her just to help her out and insisted she won't want anything from me and a year later we can call it off when she gets her papers......bla  bla....got freakin mad at me when I said I wouldn't do it and started saying I took afvantage of her letting her clean my house WTF. She went all south ameican ghetto at my apartment in Manchester it was surreal.

That's why I keep my penis in the European union.....no hassle that way.
S

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
I dated...well I say dated more like had sex three times with a Dominican girl. 6 months later she insisted on being friends and was making the effort of coming over and being overly nice, cleaning my house and cooking then one morning she said she got a letter from home office and she needs to leave within 6 weeks and asked if I'd marry her just to help her out and insisted she won't want anything from me and a year later we can call it off when she gets her papers......bla  bla....got freakin mad at me when I said I wouldn't do it and started saying I took afvantage of her letting her clean my house WTF. She went all south ameican ghetto at my apartment in Manchester it was surreal.

That's why I keep my penis in the European union.....no hassle that way.

I could sense the same sorta coming my way. I don't fully trust the two sisters at all. I've never had women ask me for money like that, they see my BMW and think I'm loaded. Different cultures I guess.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »
My ex wanted me to marry her "cousin" too...she didn't get mad when I said no way cause I told her in the divorce she will get the house YOU are living in. ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »
Height definitely helps a lot as you well know, brah. I'm 30 in a few months and I'm still able to get me the odd young lady here and there. I'm meeting this 20 yr old Polski tomorrow for coffee we'll see if she'll allow me molest her afterwards  :o

It's not like at 30 you should start dating only other 30yos... Actually many young girls like older guys ("older" as in maturity), if you look good - young pussy should be only pussy you get at this age. I'm 29, but I can get 18yo any day.. I don't want to tho'. Current gf is 23 and it's a perfect age at the moment. 21-23 - sweet spot of freshness and working brain. Most go downhill after that and start to get desperate about marriage, etc..

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2014, 01:23:22 PM »
My ex wanted me to marry her "cousin" too...she didn't get mad when I said no way cause I told her in the divorce she will get the house YOU are living in. ;D

fuckin hell tell me more

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2014, 01:26:28 PM »
It's not like at 30 you should start dating only other 30yos... Actually many young girls like older guys ("older" as in maturity), if you look good - young pussy should be only pussy you get at this age. I'm 29, but I can get 18yo any day.. I don't want to tho'. Current gf is 23 and it's a perfect age at the moment. 21-23 - sweet spot of freshness and working brain. Most go downhill after that and start to get desperate about marriage, etc..

No, don't get me wrong...I would never date an 18 yr old. I'll meet them off tinder and fuck them once or twice but that's it. Most of them I meet are borderline mentally retarded. 23-24 is the perfect age for your main woman and the ones on the side can be 18-22

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2014, 01:30:52 PM »
No, don't get me wrong...I would never date an 18 yr old. I'll meet them off tinder and fuck them once or twice but that's it. Most of them I meet are borderline mentally retarded. 23-24 is the perfect age for your main woman and the ones on the side can be 18-22

Yes, I agree completely.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
Irish Dave dating Colombian

Drug mules in this thread
T

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »
Those are the ones that see you out to dinner with someone else and cause a scene...."who is this bitch?...you never said we were broken up!!'.....haha what memories ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
Those are the ones that see you out to dinner with someone else and cause a scene...."who is this bitch?...you never said we were broken up!!'.....haha what memories ;D

oh lord please tell me this didn't happen to you? If it's a crazy guy you can beat him up but when it's a crazy woman...I fucked a z-list celeb who was on celeb big brother and she was the craziest bitch I ever met, was ringing and texting me 30x a day and sending me threats on facebook and saying I broke the seat in her new jeep and also the lock on her bedroom door. I ended up paying for it just to stop her stalking me

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2014, 01:52:54 PM »
Oh yea it happened at my favorite Irish restaurant. ..actually walked half way home..before I got picked up by the new one....just started going back to that restaurant recently cause they have a new staff...haha...missed those Bangers and Mashed potatoes! !.....happened at my job once too....very embarrassing . Couldn't walk away that time...they say don't shit where u eat right?? :)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 01:57:41 PM »
Oh yea it happened at my favorite Irish restaurant. ..actually walked half way home..before I got picked up by the new one....just started going back to that restaurant recently cause they have a new staff...haha...missed those Bangers and Mashed potatoes! !.....happened at my job once too....very embarrassing . Couldn't walk away that time...they say don't shit where u eat right?? :)

hahaha they're all fucking nuts aren't they, best of luck with the new one

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 02:15:08 PM »
Thanks....went from white girls...to Colombian..to..Honduran. ..now Chinese..very submissive..you should try that next  ;D