Author Topic: US schools to have non-white majority  (Read 3033 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: US schools to have non-white majority
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:55:06 AM »
Hispanics are ok though, as long as the blacks' number don't increase.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 10:57:53 AM »
Civilization - it was nice knowing you.
Prepares his farewell melon dish sprinkled with KCN.  :D

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »
When are you going to put on some size twinky boy.
prolly never.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 11:17:15 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-28937660

oh well.

population growth rates always interest me.

1. China is trying to slow it's down.
2. Japanese don't have kids any more, at some point in time they will have to force their adults to produce more
3. Orthodox Jewish population are exploding in numbers.
4. Muslims are growing exponentially all over the world.
5. Hispanics are growing but not as fast as Muslims.
6. Blacks are have normal growth rate
7. The American whites are more interested in producing hybrids than producing "whites"
I

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »
I live in Canada.  I think we had one or two Hispanic kids in our school growing up.  Maybe a half dozen black kids at the most.   It was 99% white.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 11:39:08 AM »
the south is going north, whites are an endangered specie. The funny is we know we re disapearing, yet arent doing shit about it. It s as if every advanced civilization stoped breeding at some point, just to be replaced by the barbarians. Then the barbarians slowly become the new advanced civilization. I guess whiteys had a great ride.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
Hispanics are ok though, as long as the blacks' number don't increase.

You must be talking Mexicans, dumbass, because that's where the increase is coming from.  I have to send out a fleet of homing pigeons just to find one Cuban in California.  And my girl is the only Honduran I've met here.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 12:09:31 PM »
Oh shit, soon everyone's national dish will be KFC and Watermelon, sprinkled with Grape Drank, Tacos, Nachos and Enchiladas!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 12:47:19 PM »
the south is going north, whites are an endangered specie. The funny is we know we re disapearing, yet arent doing shit about it. It s as if every advanced civilization stoped breeding at some point, just to be replaced by the barbarians. Then the barbarians slowly become the new advanced civilization. I guess whiteys had a great ride.

Many cozy armchair liberals will be surprised by how fast it will go down. Think about the horrors of getting "graped" while papa's Mercedes is burning down  :(
The political climate in western nations is toxic to anything productive/orderly.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 12:59:00 PM »
I was told today that Dominicans are quite American (white) and that Mexicans are the laziest and most useless (like Spanish). 

Is this true and should I rethink my move to California and do Vancouver instead? Turbans and Chinks I can deal with.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 01:06:19 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-28937660

oh well.
The school my mom teaches at, elementary school in rural town in NW washington, is well over 60% Hispanic and the classes are taught have in spanish because the union railroaded through dual languahe bexause kts 'unfair' that the Hispanics couldnt understand the classes.

Non-hisoanic grades plummeted, hisoanic grades didnt improve.

Non-Hispanic kids were pulled from school and the families moved to put their kids in a different school that taught in english.......

and the district union tried to force them to bus their kids back to the school because it wasnt fair that their kids got to have an advantage like speaking their natuve language.. then they tried to railroad through dual language at the surrounding schools so parents didnt have options.

Its fucked up the tings these people do.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 01:53:56 PM »
My grand daughter starts her first teaching job in lumberjack country Oregon tomorrow. She has the teach the Hispanic kids English class. Its everywhere. Well.......not here. Our native American population speaks English and Apache.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 05:28:10 PM »

population growth rates always interest me.

1. China is trying to slow it's down.
2. Japanese don't have kids any more, at some point in time they will have to force their adults to produce more
3. Orthodox Jewish population are exploding in numbers.
4. Muslims are growing exponentially all over the world.
5. Hispanics are growing but not as fast as Muslims.
6. Blacks are have normal growth rate
7. The American whites are more interested in producing hybrids than producing "whites"

8. American whites support #4, #5, and #6 with exorbitant tax rates

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 07:25:27 PM »
Well Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims do a great job running things in their part of the world so I'm sure everything will work out just fine here.

They are all hard working, intelligent people who love liberty, what could go wrong?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
I was told today that Dominicans are quite American (white) and that Mexicans are the laziest and most useless (like Spanish). 

Is this true and should I rethink my move to California and do Vancouver instead? Turbans and Chinks I can deal with.

Why would u want to move to California? Better start learning Spanish , looks like 3rd world out here

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 07:33:19 PM »
You must be talking Mexicans, dumbass, because that's where the increase is coming from.  I have to send out a fleet of homing pigeons just to find one Cuban in California.  And my girl is the only Honduran I've met here.  

Dirty Mexicans and salvadoreans

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 07:40:29 PM »
They're talking about public schools. Not to worry. Tomorrow's White leaders are safely studying at private schools. You knuckleheads really need to learn how to read the news.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
They're talking about public schools. Not to worry. Tomorrow's White leaders are safely studying at private schools. You knuckleheads really need to learn how to read the news.

Any smart parent would send their kid to private regardless of race. Most public schools are shit

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 09:28:59 PM »
Any smart parent would send their kid to private regardless of race. Most public schools are shit

Exactly you owe it to them in this day and age to give them an education, private school and university should be the goal of any parent.

Im not down on the non white thing, I dont rank non productive whites over hispanics or blacks, certainly not over hispanics who are prepared to work in most cases in labour intensive jobs, while a whole generation of red necks smoke meth.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 09:32:00 PM »
I hope the blacks and Mexicans do take over, then this white dude is going to kick back on some welfare, Section 8, and government cheese. Fuck it, let them see what it's like to pay for freeloaders.

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 09:42:11 PM »
i'd like to complain and be disgusted by it. As I think it's utterly disgusting when any population goes into decline.

However I won't dare marry a white girl, they've been convinced by generations of dislogic that men and woman are in a direct competition where both are equally enabled..

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »
Manifest destiny
c