Author Topic: New audio of Michael Brown shooting has to be fake  (Read 10856 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
New audio of Michael Brown shooting has to be fake
« on: August 27, 2014, 11:53:31 AM »
The audio in the first 30 seconds has to be fake.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: New audio of Michael Brown shooting has to be fake
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 01:05:25 PM »
The audio in the first 30 seconds has to be fake.

"Has to be"?   Why do you say that?   Goofy dude on the tape was embarrassing enough to sound like real life to me.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:11:57 PM »
"Has to be"?   Why do you say that?   Goofy dude on the tape was embarrassing enough to sound like real life to me.

"Goofy dude" continues to chat on the phone despite the sounds of gunshots. That's not normal behavior.

It has to be fake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »
"Goofy dude" continues to chat on the phone despite the sounds of gunshots. That's not normal behavior.

It has to be fake.

LOL imagine if ALL the major networks were trolled like that. 

People do talk stupid like that. And they may keep talking despite a gunshot sound if they don't register what's happening.  He might really be spitting some game at that girl.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »
Networks never broadcast "fake" or doctored 911 recordings. Especially when non blacks are accused of shooting black criminals.  ::)

This fiasco is Zimmerman all over again.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 03:45:58 PM »
LOL imagine if ALL the major networks were trolled like that. 

People do talk stupid like that. And they may keep talking despite a gunshot sound if they don't register what's happening.  He might really be spitting some game at that girl.

I was expecting to hear baba booey at some point during the recording.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 09:23:31 PM »

It has to be fake.

It's normal behaviour if you hear gunshots going off all the time.

In my opinion, it is thus far an UNjustified shoot.

I'm not saying it was a deliberate cold-blooded execution, ...but all the evidence is not in that would JUSTIFY Michael Brown's shooting. The transparency is not there, too many unanswered questions, and issues not addressed. Thus far, Michael Brown's shooting has not been justified by the Ferguson PD.

It is so very clear to me and many others, I do not understand why so many are not seeing it.
It boggles my mind how so many can wonder around from day-to-day in so clear a stupor, seemingly on auto-pilot like a mindless drone.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 09:25:43 PM »
ps: That guy trying to mac on that girl needs to really step up his game. That was painful & cringeworthy!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 09:31:00 PM »
I have always thought the cop probably did fear for his life, and that brown probably did attack him.

I've always thought the cop may have gotten heated after ass-whooping and chased it, pushed it, delivered headshot, and while it's very wrong, chalked that up to heat of moment after getting his face smashed.

This shady silence, changing little details, refusing to do an autopsy, taking 3 weeks and showing zero report... well, it's got me thinking there's another shoe to drop, another huge piece of info we haven't seen yet, but will.  believe me, when the cops do things right 100%, oh, we ALL hear about it lol.  They issue report fast and can't stop talking about how great a job they did.

Silence, that worries me... they are scrambling or playing politics, or both.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »
I have always thought the cop probably did fear for his life, and that brown probably did attack him.

I've always thought the cop may have gotten heated after ass-whooping and chased it, pushed it, delivered headshot, and while it's very wrong, chalked that up to heat of moment after getting his face smashed.

This shady silence, changing little details, refusing to do an autopsy, taking 3 weeks and showing zero report... well, it's got me thinking there's another shoe to drop, another huge piece of info we haven't seen yet, but will.  believe me, when the cops do things right 100%, oh, we ALL hear about it lol.  They issue report fast and can't stop talking about how great a job they did.

Silence, that worries me... they are scrambling or playing politics, or both.

240 I'm asking you because I know you have a brain, AND know how to use it.

Even having developed your theory which you outlined in your first two paragraphs,
...do YOU think the Ferguson PD have JUSTIFIED this shooting, or has it been left in the unjustified category?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
240 I'm asking you because I know you have a brain, AND know how to use it.

Even having developed your theory which you outlined in your first two paragraphs,
...do YOU think the Ferguson PD have JUSTIFIED this shooting, or has it been left in the unjustified category?

I believe they consider the shoot to be legal.  They want the rioters to stop.  Once they all go home, it'll be easier to release some shady shit, as people will be less likely to start all over again to the streets.

Now, let's be clear - IF IF IF their report was concise, showed evidence and facts, cleared their officer and proved the shoot was legal, THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED IT.   instead, they think *something* in that report will make people very loud and angry.

If they had video evidence clearing the cop, they'd send it to that idiot "source" that keeps giving bad info from the PD to FOX news.   

So while I think the shoot was legal-ish, and entirely human by a man that got an ass whooping, shouldn't go to prison but probably shouldn't drive a squad anymore, yes.

The cops are losing crediblility fast, changing details, stalling, refusing to do a report - they're looking HIGHLY sneaky on this one.  IMO, there is some key piece of evidence they see, that the public hasn't connected yet, that they aren't looking fwd to. 

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:42 AM »
It's normal behaviour if you hear gunshots going off all the time.

In my opinion, it is thus far an UNjustified shoot.

I'm not saying it was a deliberate cold-blooded execution, ...but all the evidence is not in that would JUSTIFY Michael Brown's shooting. The transparency is not there, too many unanswered questions, and issues not addressed. Thus far, Michael Brown's shooting has not been justified by the Ferguson PD.

It is so very clear to me and many others, I do not understand why so many are not seeing it.
It boggles my mind how so many can wonder around from day-to-day in so clear a stupor, seemingly on auto-pilot like a mindless drone.

I think part of the problem is who M. Brown was.  I will be honest, I could care less if a thug gets shot armed, unarmed, disarmed, it doesn't matter.  After watching that video of him, I realized that he was a thug.  Thugs always die a thugs death.  There you have it, no one cares!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 01:07:23 AM »
I believe they consider the shoot to be legal.  They want the rioters to stop.  Once they all go home, it'll be easier to release some shady shit, as people will be less likely to start all over again to the streets.

Now, let's be clear - IF IF IF their report was concise, showed evidence and facts, cleared their officer and proved the shoot was legal, THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED IT.   instead, they think *something* in that report will make people very loud and angry.

If they had video evidence clearing the cop, they'd send it to that idiot "source" that keeps giving bad info from the PD to FOX news.   

So while I think the shoot was legal-ish, and entirely human by a man that got an ass whooping, shouldn't go to prison but probably shouldn't drive a squad anymore, yes.

The cops are losing crediblility fast, changing details, stalling, refusing to do a report - they're looking HIGHLY sneaky on this one.  IMO, there is some key piece of evidence they see, that the public hasn't connected yet, that they aren't looking fwd to. 

Tsk Tsk 240. Let's try this again shall we? I didn't ask for conjecture, speculation or an exercise in creativity.
It was a very simple question I asked of you, despite my knowing you already have a narrative you created.

Forget the narratives, forget the conjecture, forget the speculation, forget the looting.
Based upon the FACTS provided by the Ferguson PD thus far, ...do you believe they have JUSTIFIED the killing of the unarmed teenager who went by the name Michael Brown.  
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »
I think part of the problem is who M. Brown was.  I will be honest, I could care less if a thug gets shot armed, unarmed, disarmed, it doesn't matter.  After watching that video of him, I realized that he was a thug.  Thugs always die a thugs death.  There you have it, no one cares!!!

Darren Wilson would be quite happy to hear you say that I'm sure.

Who he was, or what he was should NEVER be "part of the problem"

Whether he was a villain or a Saint is, and should be irrelevant. Police need to be held accountable.
When a child is killed at the hands of law enforcement, law enforcement needs to be accountable, and thus far there have been no answers forthcoming. Do you really think it's ok to allow people to exercise life & death power over the lives of others, and think they will only exercise that power over the lives of "undesirables" They must account for how they use their authority ESPECIALLY when it's use results in the death of a child they are supposed to be protecting. So far, there has been no accountability. They need to answer for themselves. Accountabilty =/= Punishment. It does however mean answering questions and providing JUSTIFICATION for the use of force they exert. So far we have seen none of that, and it therefore remains in my eyes an UNJUSTIFIED killing
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:57 AM »
Forget the narratives, forget the conjecture, forget the speculation, forget the looting.
Based upon the FACTS provided by the Ferguson PD thus far, ...do you believe they have JUSTIFIED the killing of the unarmed teenager who went by the name Michael Brown. 

Absolutely not.  They have delivered NO legal basis for why they shot.  No details, facts and evidence, just some selective leaks to FOX news about broken orbital that is not true. 

So no, there has been zero evidence given to the public.  Just sneaky leaks as it suits them.  VERY shady.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 05:45:37 AM »
...but all the evidence is not in that would JUSTIFY Michael Brown's shooting.

What evidence?

Other than the partial "eyewitness account" of someone who was Brown's friend and who had just been involved in a robbery, what evidence is there that it was unjustified.

I will make it simple. IF, again IF (because unlike you I am not pretending I know what happened), IF Brown attacked that officer and then ran towards him with intent of hurting the officer, then it was a a justified shooting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 06:48:13 AM »
What evidence?

Other than the partial "eyewitness account" of someone who was Brown's friend and who had just been involved in a robbery, what evidence is there that it was unjustified.

I will make it simple. IF, again IF (because unlike you I am not pretending I know what happened), IF Brown attacked that officer and then ran towards him with intent of hurting the officer, then it was a a justified shooting.

there's a dead person on the ground.  The onus IS UPON THE POLICE to show society/the public the evidence of why it was a justified shooting.

Police cannot just waste people and say "hey, we'll let ya know eventually".  It's been almost a month.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 07:02:15 AM »
there's a dead person on the ground.  The onus IS UPON THE POLICE to show society/the public the evidence of why it was a justified shooting.

Police cannot just waste people and say "hey, we'll let ya know eventually".  It's been almost a month.

Evidence has to be gathered first. Then presented in court and that court is not the court of public opinion.

Seems to me everytime something like this happens, the black community and their supporters want to be judge, jury and executioner without having all the facts. It takes time to gather evidence and determine what happened.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 07:08:53 AM »
Evidence has to be gathered first. Then presented in court and that court is not the court of public opinion.

Seems to me everytime something like this happens, the black community and their supporters wants to be judge, jury and executioner without having all the facts. It takes time to gather evidence and determine what happened.

???

we're not talking about trial.  We're talking about a public record of the incident.  We had a robbery report in 3 days.  That St Louis shooting, where cops killed a man, that was released in 2 days, I think?

Here, we have to wait 3 weeks to hear ANYTHING other than leaks to conservative media? 
That's VERY shady.   They're playing politics to out-wait the protesters.  Plain and simple.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 07:10:57 AM »
there's a dead person on the ground.  The onus IS UPON THE POLICE to show society/the public the evidence of why it was a justified shooting.

Police cannot just waste people and say "hey, we'll let ya know eventually".  It's been almost a month.

There is a lot of pressure from the justice department to keep information contained.   Dipshit holder was pissed after the robbery video was released a d tightened control on the flow of information.   Notice you havent heard much from the feds about the case either and that race hustler Holder would love to have the thinnest of evidents to smear the police.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 07:13:59 AM »
There is a lot of pressure from the justice department to keep information contained.   Dipshit holder was pissed after the robbery video was released a d tightened control on the flow of information.   Notice you havent heard much from the feds about the case either and that race hustler Holder would love to have the thinnest of evidents to smear the police.

well, they had no problem leaking lies about the extent of the injuries.  FOX had no problem printing it as truth without any evidence.  Exaggerating injuries after killing a man based on those injuries?  LOL, that's VERY BAD!

they had no problem changing what the cop knew and when. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 07:17:31 AM »
well, they had no problem leaking lies about the extent of the injuries.  FOX had no problem printing it as truth without any evidence.  Exaggerating injuries after killing a man based on those injuries?  LOL, that's VERY BAD!

they had no problem changing what the cop knew and when. 

Where are the feds?  Why hasnt Holder and his Brown shirts released any information? 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 07:25:28 AM »
Where are the feds?  Why hasnt Holder and his Brown shirts released any information? 

they're politicizing the shit out of it, but I think they at least released an autopsy?

The local PD was the one that actually did the shooting.  No statement from officer yet?  People deserve the facts if police are stopping jaywalkers and then the jaywalkers are dead.

Oh, now suddenly it's a known robber who broke cop's orbital bone?  HUGE shift in facts.  Leaking stuff that benefits them, untrue stuff.  Very bad.  If I lived in that town, I'd be on the streets too - not looting but demanding some fcking answers from these police state executioners that can waste people and not give a full explanation WHY.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 07:36:43 AM »
they're politicizing the shit out of it, but I think they at least released an autopsy?

The local PD was the one that actually did the shooting.  No statement from officer yet?  People deserve the facts if police are stopping jaywalkers and then the jaywalkers are dead.

Oh, now suddenly it's a known robber who broke cop's orbital bone?  HUGE shift in facts.  Leaking stuff that benefits them, untrue stuff.  Very bad.  If I lived in that town, I'd be on the streets too - not looting but demanding some fcking answers from these police state executioners that can waste people and not give a full explanation WHY.

I havent read a thing about the feds autopsy.   After the release of the robbery video the feds clamped down on the flow of information.   Interference from Holder and his goons would explain why information is no longer coming from official channels and from so-called unoffical insider reports. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »

It has to be fake.

Yeah, maybe or maybe not. 

Sounded like he was kind of wrapped up in own little world to me, though. lol  (Reminds me of Chef from Southpark, actually.)

Also, even if he heard it, couldn't he have just thought it was someone's TV?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the folks checking it out will be able to figure out if it's fake or not eventually.