Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!  (Read 2134 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!
« on: August 27, 2014, 02:45:07 PM »
Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!

Here are DVD pics of Ronnie Coleman from the finals at the 2004 British Grand Prix. The man was just a straight up beast!!! He weight 296 lbs at the 2004 Mr. Olympia. So, I'm pretty sure he is 300 + lbs here.

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Ronnie Coleman - 2004 British Grand Prix Finals - DVD PICS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 04:27:59 PM »
interesting how ronnies arms was like over powering in his early pro years and would not improve as everyhting else did! looks freaky here....but 2003 is my fav ronnie
MIRAGETROPIN

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 04:51:26 PM »
I was there at that show. Rhul and Kris Dim before surgery were also there, Ronnie as he walked on stage was insane.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 04:58:48 PM »
Eh.... i know im in the minority here but i think Ronnie looks like total shit at this weight/size/timeframe.

Post 01 Ronnie =  blech.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:45:20 PM »
Eh.... i know im in the minority here but i think Ronnie looks like total shit at this weight/size/timeframe.

Post 01 Ronnie =  blech.

Is Ronnie with this weight/size/timeframe his best? NO.  For someone being close to 300 lbs with his height/frame, size and conditioning, no one has looked better.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
That was the beginning of his regression.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 09:40:57 PM »
Is Ronnie with this weight/size/timeframe his best? NO.  For someone being close to 300 lbs with his height/frame, size and conditioning, no one has looked better.

yeeeep

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 02:41:59 AM »
Better question would be who's bigger and better? Ramy now vs Ronnie in 2004?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 10:21:02 AM »
Better question would be who's bigger and better? Ramy now vs Ronnie in 2004?
In my opinion, Coleman, not even close... Same height at 5'10, but RC looks freakier at almost the same weight, much better conditioned with much less SEO... Only another one top bb in history is at this level with Coleman and can edge him out in some departments, The Freakenstein...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »
In my opinion, Coleman, not even close... Same height at 5'10, but RC looks freakier at almost the same weight, much better conditioned with much less SEO... Only another one top bb in history is at this level with Coleman and can edge him out in some departments, The Freakenstein...
the difference is in 'freakenstein'dillet looked good relaxed ,coleman exploded when he posed and looked better posing than dillet.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »

U must be smoking crack. Ronnies conditioning was not even close to Ramys at that kind of bodyweight, not to mention Coleman's waistline and gut was twice the size.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 10:59:45 AM »
U must be smoking crack. Ronnies conditioning was not even close to Ramys at that kind of bodyweight, not to mention Coleman's waistline and gut was twice the size.
As little as i usually agree with you... i think youre right here.

Ramy i think looks hetter at the high bodyweight than coleman does.. colemans structure was never meant to handle that much mass.

Coleman was freakier but i dont think he carries it as well as Ramy. I think people get blinded by the fact that its the legendary coleman but IMO 280+ Ronnie is in the same category as 97 Dorian. They should have never gotten there.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 02:56:29 PM »

That also brings into question was ramy and Ronnie really the weight they claim to be? Many competitors like jay have said they all exaggerate their weight and Ronnie was never 287 or 290+ in 03 and 04

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
rami needs to cool it on his quads

maintain his balerina waist

increase back even more if possible in FDB pose

while not palumbonizing the arms

and then it will be frightening