Author Topic: Nottinghill Carnival Is A Shithole  (Read 5325 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Nottinghill Carnival Is A Shithole
« on: August 28, 2014, 06:40:05 AM »
I've no idea it's allowed to go on, it's just one big wave of diseased filt, looks nothing like the Brazilian one, in the past it was merely a rondez-vous for gangs to settle their differences:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/27/woman-shares-shocking-selfie-after-being-punched-in-the-face-at-notting-hill-carnival-4847615/

Posting the picture on her Facebook page, Mary explained that the attack happened after she asked a man to stop groping her: ‘A man in the crowd grabbed my arse. When I told him not to he did it again. I pushed him away, exercising my right to tell a man to stop touching my body without my permission, so he took a swing at me and punched me in the face.’

Mary then spent the next nine hours in A&E being treated for her injuries.

But despite this sickening attack, she has vowed to remain defiant: ‘Maybe it’d be safer to just ignore it when someone invades your space and body. But I can honestly say I will always stand up to someone who thinks they can get away with this behaviour and I’d take a punch again from this looser or any other looser [sic] who thinks it’s OK to treat women like this.’

And Mary’s attack wasn’t an isolated incident. Police made 252 arrests this year, eight of which were for GBH, and four for sexual offences.

According to the Evening Standard, the Metropolitan police have confirmed that an investigation is underway.

MORE: Three men stabbed and police assaulted as Notting Hill Carnival ends in violence
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Nottinghill Festival Is Shithole
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 06:45:34 AM »
Couple of pals from Nottingham went this year and asked if me and the Mrs want to get a babysitter and meet them for a day, I was like 'lol'.

Yep, sounds great mate i'll meet you over by the rasta who's smoking crack and sharpening his locknife

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 06:54:46 AM »
What did he hit her with, his car?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Nottinghill Carnival Is Shithole
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 07:04:16 AM »
Just found more info

Thanks to all who came down to Carnival this weekend.. pure vibes.

One negative though.. a girl was sexually grabbed and then punched hard in the face, in our area around 5.45pm on Sunday by a man, about 5 11, heavy build, black and wearing a black hoodie and a black flat cap. If anyone has any information, please drop us a message. The girl has contacted us today and she asked that we help to try and find him, so he can't do the same to someone else. Thanks to the nurse and doctor that came to her aid.

The Police are too scared of race mongering, this is their statement which it beggers belief has no description of the culprit yet they're asking for information.

S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 07:30:09 AM »
Lol good point Skorp.

"1000 rapes of 12 year old girls were commited last week alone in Rotheram. The girls are all said to be "between 5ft and 5ft 8" tall, and very upset about it all"

"In other news, a big stinking coon, 5ft 11.6 inches tall, with 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, umbro socks, 20 b&h in his pocket, grade 0-4 fade haircut, jamaican accent, arsenal shirt on, is said to have allegedly punched a non descript female in the face"  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »
from a different perspective

these posh little bleeding heart liberal women

go down there to experience the wonders of multi cultural britain and to celebrate our diversity

she has found out the harsh reality

stupid bitch
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 09:14:18 AM »

go down there to experience the wonders of multi cultural britain and to celebrate our diversity

stupid bitch

A solid perspective.

Let me go to a gathering famed for being merely a concentration of all ghetto's from all over London, let me see what could go wrong.

Sometimes common sense prevails.
S

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 11:47:45 AM »
Went once, way too many hipster types and explosive athletes.  Feel sorry for the people that live there.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 12:04:56 PM »
Lol, They even cut the bit about him being black from the DM coverage of all places

I don't know why anyone goes to that shithole, carnival in Trinidad (where the missus' family is from) is not exactly safe but it's a thousand times better than that grimey stab fest

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »
Lol, They even cut the bit about him being black from the DM coverage of all places

I don't know why anyone goes to that shithole, carnival in Trinidad (where the missus' family is from) is not exactly safe but it's a thousand times better than that grimey stab fest

I was wandering down one of the streets at carnival, when all of a sudden the unopened can of warm stella disappeared out of my hand. I turned round and there was a rasta in a string vest holding my can. I snatched it back off him and told him to fuck off. Luckily he just stood there kissing his teeth rather than stab me, as I'm allergic to kitchen knives.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
A few friends of mine go sometimes but I've never gone with them. Never appealed to me.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 03:12:32 PM »
What did he hit her with, his car?
Either that or the corkscrew uppercut...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »
shit, I would stay right away from that place. If I was in the uk I would stick to walks in the country with Skorp and a beer with bigmc, Jeff and BigCyp.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
shit, I would stay right away from that place. If I was in the uk I would stick to walks in the country with Skorp and a beer with bigmc, Jeff and BigCyp.

Who ever tries to punch u in the presence of the fantastic four will get badly hurt  8)
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 04:27:04 PM »
Who ever tries to punch u in the presence of the fantastic four will get badly hurt  8)
I am tiny enough to hide behind the fantastic four.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 09:52:23 PM »
Damn that's some back up no one want to deal with. lol Booty is safest women in the UK, well Planet Earth at this point.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »
Damn that's some back up no one want to deal with. lol Booty is safest women in the UK, well Planet Earth at this point.
I can live with that.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 02:18:15 AM »

Lol it's called dogging not walking

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 02:58:07 AM »

pmsl hahaha big cyp at it again  :D
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 02:59:38 AM »
Not strolling?  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 12:39:21 PM »
My last few months in London I lived smack bang in the middle of the carnival on Tavistock Road. Pretty much a stone throw away from The Pelican pub. It's a vile place to be. Went down to grab a burger and got stuck within the middle of a throng of dancing, drugged up baboons. Literally couldn't fucking move. Just bulldozed my way out and fucked off back home. Didn't allow the girlfriend out of the house until the end of the carnival.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »
Once was enough for me.  Got my ass kicked there.  Some black dude was scowling at me, went past, and then all I saw was the world tilting followed by a series of stars.  When I sat up I saw the crowd had formed a clearing and three of them were running off, so my ego demands that I report that it took all 3 of them to get the best of me.

Jokes on them.  I'm not even English.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 01:56:56 PM »
I went to it.

I was dancing away and this little posh bird kept rubbing her arse again my groin.

I told her to back off a bit and when she didn't, I smacked her in the eye.

Otherwise it wasn't such a bad day out.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 08:23:27 AM »

stupid bitch

This.
C.U.N.T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 08:32:03 AM »
I went to it.

I was dancing away and this little posh bird kept rubbing her arse again my groin.

I told her to back off a bit and when she didn't, I smacked her in the eye.

Otherwise it wasn't such a bad day out.

S